For those who think Christ is not God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Christ God?

• God

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • Lesser than God

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • A mere Son/Man of God.

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You do realize a new age began? Jesus preexisted in the spirit and wisdom of God. When you read Genesis and see man created in their image what you have is the very picture of Christ. For he is the image of the invisible God. No man had ever witnessed this until the first century.

Use Scriptures to help me understand what you are getting at my brother.
J.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the beginning referenced was In the first century beginning with the first begotten of the Father, then yes.
That's a cop out. Those verses are referring directly to Creation. What's difficult to understand about the word "beginning"?

Revelation 1:8
[8]I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Revelation 1:8,11

[8]I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
[11]Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Revelation 21:6
[6]And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:13
[13]I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

The word translated "Almighty" is this.

Greek: παντοκράτωρ
Transliteration: pantokratōr
Pronunciation: pan-tok-rat'-ore
Definition: From G3956 and G2904; the all ruling that is God (as absolute and universal sovereign): - Almighty Omnipotent.
KJV Usage: Almighty (9x), omnipotent (1x).
Occurs: 10
In verses: 10

Notice, it means... "Almighty Omnipotent"; the "all-rulling God as absolute and universal sovereign." This is the Word of God!

Reactions: Johann

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Use Scriptures to help me understand what you are getting at my brother.
J.
Colossians 1:15 KJV
[15] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
[17] Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Can you not see it, it all began with Jesus. First born?

When was he born?

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
That's a cop out. Those verses are referring directly to Creation. What's difficult to understand about the word "beginning"?

[11]Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

[6]And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Definition: From G3956 and G2904; the all ruling that is God (as absolute and universal sovereign): - Almighty Omnipotent.

Notice, it means... "Almighty Omnipotent"; the "all-rulling God as absolute and universal sovereign." This is the Word of God!

Well done my fellow brother in Christ!
J.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Too much earth, it’s sensual and devilish.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prior to Jesus there was only procreation. No man was created of God. Anyone who says otherwise is saying Jesus wasn’t the first born of all creation. I don’t see why this is so hard to understand. We would have to deny almost the total New Testament to hold this view.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well done my fellow brother in Christ!
J.
OK, But I think that's a she. TLHKAJ is a code name cause she talks about the CIA in her thread and wants to remain anonymous.