FOR - YOU - WHO - CLAIM - GOD IS YOUR FATHER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Admin and mods have cleansed the site for now from these sorts.

Rejoice!

Tomorrow however is another day. Just beware of the doctrine and discord they spew and report, report, report !
Praise God.

Is CB part of a Christian forums group owned by one person,interest?

Years ago an artists forum my wife belonged to was made aware the site was purchased by another art forums owner.

Reason I ask is, would it be a good idea to share the information related to each account that was cleansed here? So that sister sites can be on the lookout?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rellas picture is either similar to or is the image of the Christ , entitled, Prince of Peace. It was created,inspired to come to exist on canvas, by Christ communicating with its artist,who has no formal art training, Akiane Kramarik.
That is an amazing story.

There is another related story that a movie was made into. A young boy died and went to heaven. In heaven he was met by singing Angels and Jesus. When he returned, his mother happened to have the pic of the painting by Akiane Kramarik. The boy immediately told his mom that that is Jesus.

• Wow
Reactions: Ritajanice

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, their profile picture is that of the accused Craigslist killer. Bad Troll personal image choice. (unless it is actually him)

Anyone searched the other Trolls profile pics to see if they're similarly aligned?

Rellas picture is either similar to or is the image of the Christ , entitled, Prince of Peace. It was created,inspired to come to exist on canvas, by Christ communicating with its artist,who has no formal art training, Akiane Kramarik.

As a PS. I use a VPN. My wife's phone and later her PC,all with antivirus installed,were hacked within 2 months of each other.
After that costly bit of abuse, no one in our respective families,nor friends whom we shared that with,go onto the Net exposed.
Thanks for the explanation Gabriel.

I need to find a way to credit her with her oil.

Merry Christmas

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the explanation Gabriel.

I need to find a way to credit her with her oil.

Merry Christmas
You're welcome. Her art is quite something. And with no formal art training. Amazing God given talent.

Merry Christmas.