FOR - YOU - WHO - CLAIM - GOD IS YOUR FATHER

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before you were born again of the spirit, did your spirit first die inside your body if not what happened to it? :contemplate: :contemplate: :contemplate:

The unseen spirits are both good and evil. Therefore, your question more regards who we are born of, who is our father.

To answer your question, being born first of the flesh, makes us of the lineage of Eve who came under Satan in the fall causing her children from which we too have come, to be first the children of Satan. Thus, the need to be born again of the spirit of God, whom casts out the spirit of Satan.

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
God is my Father and Jesus is my brother and I am a joint heir with Him. I am also part of a Royal priesthood and if you aren't any of those things @Rabbi Reuben then perhaps you should think about how to become a child of God, then you too can call Him Father.
When did you become a child of God?

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The unseen spirits are both good and evil. Therefore, your question more regards who we are born of, who is our father.

To answer your question, being born first of the flesh, makes us of the lineage of Eve who came under Satan in the fall causing her children from which we too have come, to be first the children of Satan. Thus, the need to be born again of the spirit of God, whom casts out the spirit of Satan.
:contemplate: Your father was Satan but now your Father is God. Because the Spirit of God entered into you
and cast out your old spirit which was fathered by the devil.

You believe that a child of the devil can become born again as a child of God?

:Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:

DO ANY OF YOU OTHER CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THIS TOO?

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The resurrected Jesus is present; I am in contact with him all day every day.
Just as in kindness Jesus didn't reveal himself after his resurrection to those who orchestrated and murdered him, so too with those who dismiss his resurrected reality.

Jesus said, 'ask and it will be given, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened'......conversely, when there is no asking, no seeking and no knocking but rather an attitude to cavil, Jesus's reality remains inaccessible.
How exactly is it that you are in contact with him everyday? :contemplate:

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come witness to us and tell us something about God your Father
that is not written in any book by another man.

Surely a true son of God will know things
about his Father that are not written in any book?

:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy:
Question. How would you check for veracity on that?

State something no one has ever read because it does not appear in any book. Which means no one but that one who shares the information knows that information.

Reactions: amadeus

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Question. How would you check for veracity on that?

State something no one has ever read because it does not appear in any book. Which means no one but that one who shares the information knows that information.
Can you mistake the difference between night and day?

Reactions: Wrangler

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Will they? Given that God has thousands if not millions of children, all sharing similar knowledge and experiences?

And surely there is a distinction between sonship by birth and sonship by adoption? The son by birth will no doubt know many more things about their father than the adopted son (when first adopted, the adopted son may know next two nothing!) - but that doesn't prevent the adopted son from being a true son. Jesus - the only One who is Son of God by nature - knows all things about His Father. But our knowledge is incomplete. What we need to know has been written down.

Reactions: amadeus

Rabbi Reuben

Dec 20, 2023
NY
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Will they? Given that God has thousands if not millions of children, all sharing similar knowledge and experiences?

And surely there is a distinction between sonship by birth and sonship by adoption? The son by birth will no doubt know many more things about their father than the adopted son (when first adopted, the adopted son may know next two nothing!) - but that doesn't prevent the adopted son from being a true son. Jesus - the only One who is Son of God by nature - knows all things about His Father. But our knowledge is incomplete. What we need to know has been written down.
Who started that lie that God will adopt a child of the devil?:contemplate:
Who would even believe that lie that God would adopt the children of Satan as His own?

:Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:

Reactions: Wrangler

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Come witness to us and tell us something about God your Father
that is not written in any book by another man.

:Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy: :Happy:
Yes, you don't have a relationship with God. If you dishonor the Son then you dishonor the Father. Since the Father, Son and Holy are One, you do not have a relationship with God.
I had aj interesting experience with seven rabbis once. I transported them from LAX airport to the Fairfax district in Los Angeles. They seemed very serious, down trodden, like they were all carrying a heavy weight. Unfriendly too, not like these happy emojis in your post. They would not communicate with me ( a mere Gentile, a lowly driver at the time) unless I engaged them. No joy, no love in their hearts, unhappy campers, to coin the phrase.
It was odd. Here I was in the presence of highly religious and educated teachers of the Word of God, who were supposed to be close to God, yet they seemed to desperate to be. Well men, in general can be too cerebral to a point of overriding their ability to enjoy life. Maybe someone died I wondered? Maybe they just came out of the Holocaust Museum and were just in deep despair, reflecting? Nope, they were just Rabbis being Rabbis, kind of stiff-necked.
I am sure they put on smiles at the Synagogues. They laugh they cry, they are human. Maybe there's a joyful loving one who lights up the room when he enters and is filled with life ... I'm sure there is.

I asked asked one Rabbi, "Where is the Joy of the Lord, you seem downtrodden?" He said, "Women are so stupid! I have been trying to please my wife for over forty years and have failed. She's always complaining ... no matter what I do, she is never satisfied... so stupid!" I was shocked. He blamed his wife for his lack of joy ... and I guess all women. He could not find peace.

Do think he had a good relationship with God or any?

Jesus is the Prince of Peace. The peace He gives is not the peace that you find in the world ... or from people.
The disposition of the Jews I find is similar compared Christians I know, filled with life, joy and love. I do think the closer you get to God, the happier you are. Contentment is key, no matter where you are in life, you need to find it. Be satisfied with the life God prepared for you daily. Whether troubles come, pain, suffering or prosperity and health, praise God. "GOD causes ALL things to work for good to those who love the Lord, to those who are called to His purpose." Romans 8:28