Forgiveness is to those who keep the commandments of the Lord.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Blood means NOTHING if you have not Repented from all of your Sins before you die, right Mr. Lucky Repentance? Why don’t you share your “complete” False, Perverted “ Gospel” to people here that do not really know you as the “ Accursed” teacher that you are? Why do you hold back your TRUE beliefs?

It is not that we need to pinpoint every sin that we have ever committed and then repent of each of them individually. The Holy Spirit is able to pinpoint our sins as we walk in the light as He is in the light.

What repentance is, is that we make a 180-degree turn. Previously we were walking in the direction of sin, death, hell, and satan. Now we have turned around; and are walking towards righteousness, life, heaven, and God. We are walking in a new direction; so that the following is true of us.

Pro 4:18, But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

And I am saying, God grows our trust and the apostles spoke of this.

I wouldn’t even say anything to you if I didn’t think you could bring harm to yourself, but if God is guiding a person to more trust then they have a deposit of His Spirit and are being practiced in trust for trust to grow. Dont bring harm on yourself by saying, and by making the judgement, that they are not His because their trust has not yet grown to the point that they are able to bear more of His love.

And I am saying, that if anyone is truly and genuinely born again of the Holy Spirit, that the love of the Lord has been shed abroad in their heart (Romans 5:5).

Think about where you are, sir. You are in a place where men who have received the deposit speak with one another. It is painfully clear to them they do not love as they have been loved. If you want to help any of them, help to build up their trust so they will move ahead, but you are seeking to redo what God has done already for them, and since they see He is practicing and growing them in their trust, they see that He is saving them every day. They scoff at you because you think you have arrived somewhere that they haven’t. If you truly had arrived somewhere they haven’t yet arrived, you would not be preaching translations and would instead be preaching the radical trust that GOT you there.

I most certainly believe that people will come to the right understanding of the radical trust that got me there, if they do not abide by translations that water down the message.

And I believe that I have indeed preached the radical trust that got me there.

Here, for example;

Commentary on Romans.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Blood means NOTHING if you have not Repented from all of your Sins before you die, right Mr. Lucky Repentance? Why don’t you share your “complete” False, Perverted “ Gospel” to people here that do not really know you as the “ Accursed” teacher that you are? Why do you hold back your TRUE beliefs?
You continue to be the proverbial "thorn in the flesh" to me...

You want to say that I am accursed? I will say that I believe that you are accursed...your condemnation was written about long ago; as you are one of those who teaches grace as a license for immorality...

Jude 1:3-4 (NIV) speaks of this anomaly in the church.

What I find interesting is that those who teach that way have even come up with a defense against the accusation that they are teaching grace as a license for sin...they will ridicule the idea as though it were not a sound concept.

Nevertheless, that kind of teaching is abjectly condemned by the word of the Lord itself...

So, in defending their teaching in this manner, they are only revealing to all of us the reality that they are in fact teaching grace as a license for immorality...that they are the people being spoken of in Jude 1:3-4 (NIV) as having their condemnation foreordained from before the foundations of the world.

Reactions: TheslightestID

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You continue to be the proverbial "thorn in the flesh" to me...

You want to say that I am accursed? I will say that I believe that you are accursed...your condemnation was written about long ago; as you are one of those who teaches grace as a license for immorality...

Jude 1:3-4 (NIV) speaks of this anomaly in the church.

What I find interesting is that those who teach that way have even come up with a defense against the accusation that they are teaching grace as a license for sin...they will ridicule the idea as though it were not a sound concept.

Nevertheless, that kind of teaching is abjectly condemned by the word of the Lord itself...

So, in defending their teaching in this manner, they are only revealing to all of us the reality that they are in fact teaching grace as a license for immorality...that they are the people being spoken of in Jude 1:3-4 (NIV) as having their condemnation foreordained from before the foundations of the world.

Me nor anybody else I know endorses or even “ considers” taking Grace and using as a “ License to Sin”.....this has been explained to you many, many times.....I have explained to you that Sinning for me has all tge appeal of sticking my hand in a fire .....do you think if somebody was passing out a License to burn my hand that I would accept it? It’s the same way with supposedly getting a free pass on Sinning—-
Why would I be interested in a License for something that gives me pain?

I am sure that this latest explanation will go in on one side of your Legalistic , Religionist Head and go out the other ...... maybe you will have another “ poo-poo” Vision and your eyes will be opened....meanwhile, it looks like we are stuck with you and your Perverted “ Gospel” and I will just have to be content to go on using you as a “ Springboard” to get the True Gospel Of Grace out there for Newbies that have no yet been ruined by you and your Ilk......thank you for the inadvertent purpose that you serve...your “ Accursed” posts are not “ completely” useless ....

Btw....the title of this latest thread of yours is blasphemous .....you just keep Falling and falling into madness.....you have been in my prayers....

Forgiveness of ALL sins is a GIFT for all those that simply Believe that Jesus “ was” who he “ said” He was—- God ‘s Son and Your Savior. Faith in Christ Plus NOTHING .....just like the Thief on the Cross....

Last edited:

TheslightestID

Nov 30, 2020
From here to Kingdom come.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can disappoint, but we can never lose our Salvation.

That's not what Jesus said, but this is:

Jesus said,

You have heard that it was said, “You shall not commit adultery; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.” (Matthew 5:27–29)

Or are you saying we can live a life of doing shch things, and still get to heaven?

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what Jesus said, but this is:

Jesus said,

You have heard that it was said, “You shall not commit adultery; but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.” (Matthew 5:27–29)

Or are you saying we can live a life of doing shch things, and still get to heaven?
We can never lose our Salvation.
If we could, then it is not Salvation and God lied that Salvation is his free irrevocable gift to us through our faith in him.
Those who are in Christ do not sin. If they make a habit of sinning, the truth is not in them.
All scripture, all discussed in this thread and others.

Excerpting, cherry picking, a scripture in an effort to renounce God's grace is not an example of respect not proper study of the words of The Word.

God is not a liar.:)

Edited "ever lose our salvation" to "never lose our salvation.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me nor anybody else I know endorses or even “ considers” taking Grace and using as a “ License to Sin”.....this has been explained to you many, many times.....I have explained to you that Sinning for me has all tge appeal of sticking my hand in a fire .....do you think if somebody was passing out a License to burn my hand that I would accept it? It’s the same way with supposedly getting a free pass on Sinning—-
Why would I be interested in a License for something that gives me pain?

I am sure that this latest explanation will go in on one side of your Legalistic , Religionist Head and go out the other ...... maybe you will have another “ poo-poo” Vision and your eyes will be opened....meanwhile, it looks like we are stuck with you and your Perverted “ Gospel” and I will just have to be content to go on using you as a “ Springboard” to get the True Gospel Of Grace out there for Newbies that have no yet been ruined by you and your Ilk......thank you for the inadvertent purpose that you serve...your “ Accursed” posts are not “ completely” useless ....

Btw....the title of this latest thread of yours is blasphemous .....you just keep Falling and falling into madness.....you have been in my prayers....

Forgiveness of ALL sins is a GIFT for all those that simply Believe that Jesus “ was” who he “ said” He was—- God ‘s Son and Your Savior. Faith in Christ Plus NOTHING .....just like the Thief on the Cross....

It really depends on who is taking in your theology. My commendation to you that you don't have any desire to sin...however, for those who do have a desire to sin, your theology does indeed give them "license"...and it gives them a false hope that they will go to heaven even if they consistently walk according to the flesh. For that is what you teach.

I will say that the Bible teaches, in Galatians 5:17, the you have a flesh and if you are born again you have the Spirit; and that the war between flesh and Spirit means that you cannot do the things that you would...

So, what does that mean as concerning your claim that you have the desire to (you would) do what is righteous? It means that you cannot do what is righteous (Romans 7:14-25).

If, on the other hand, if it were true of you that you cannot sin (see 1 John 3:9), it would be true of you that you would sin, if you could...

For this is the testimony of what is written in Galatians 5:17.

Therefore, the fact that you say that you would do the righteous thing, indicates to me that you cannot do the righteous thing.

I will say also that in your above post, you are not bearing the right kind of fruit. Attempting to ridicule your opponent is not bearing the fruit of love.

And Jesus gave us the commandment to "love one another, as I have loved you. By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another."

Notice that I do not treat you the same way that you have been treating me.

You are an evil person, @Blood Bought 1953 (Matthew 7:11, Luke 11:13), and you think that the fact that Jesus' blood was shed for mankind means that you are forgiven through that blood, when that blood has not sanctified you; but you take the promises of God's word presumptuously and are high-minded rather than fearing the warnings that the Lord has placed in His word (such as Romans 11:20-22) to help you to stay on the straight and narrow path that leads to life (Matthew 7:13-14).

Believe me, I also pray for you; and you should know that the fact that I do so is mercy; because you do not deserve that I should pray for you.

And you also should not be offended by that in the slightest; because it is your theology.

Last edited:

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I remember there are something like 613 laws,commands, of God.

We're doooomed. :p

Salvation isn't conditional.

Salvation is of,and by Faith, So True!
out of the 613 commandments, some are for children, some are for women, some are for men, some are for Levi priests among men, and some were for Kohan Priests, so all commandments were not for everyone!
Jesus said if you Love Me, Keep My Commandments, Jesus never claimed that these commandments were New!!
In the Episels of John, it is written, How do we know that our prayers are answered? Because we keep the commandments of God.
How do we know that we love the Breathern? Because we keep the commandments of God!
In the book of the Revelation is is stated, tha the Dragon was wroth with the woman, and tries to destroy Her with a flood, then it states - that the Dragon goes after those that keep the Commandments of God, and have the Testamoney of Jesus Christ.
Clearly keeping the commandments is part of being Obedient to our Savior, Out of LOVE for Our Savior!!! we do not have to do anything by demand, it is our free will to be obedient, remember why!!! LOVE

He Laid down His Life because He Loved You, Me , All!!!
What would you not do for Him?

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Related to this is the following.

True Trinity.

(posts #1-#6).

I have been keeping the Commandments for 20 years, not by letter, but by Principle. Every Statute, Ordanance, and Commandment is based on Principle, like the old saying! the moral of the story!! no matter what we are faced with, we can apply and hold to the princple of every commandment that applies to us! Not all commandments apply to everyone!
In the book of Luke chapt 1 verses 5&6 it speaks of the parents of John the Baptist, stating that they the TWO of them were blameless before the LAW [ Commandments ] Zacharias was a high Priest and his wife Elizabeth were of the famely of Aaron, they were required to keep far more commandments then the average person.
As stated above some commandments were for children, some for women, some for men, some for Levite men, some for high priest, Kohan,sons of Aaron, and last of all some for the High Priest, who went into the Holy of Holies once a Year!
All one needs to do is read them, and see that they are as Jesus said, Take MY Yoke apon you, for MY Yoke is Easy and My Burden is Light!

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think the warnings were designed to get them to start acting holy? How does one act holy? We see enough of fake acting holy. The scriptures are for training in righteousness. A man is meant to learn righteousness, to begin to thirst after righteousness inside and to keep trusting God for it when he sees he fails sometimes. You cant learn how to be holy. The scriptures are not for training in holiness. And it's all done from start to finish by trust anyway.

Lady, the truth is in the middle. The debate can be the amount of Grace we are afforded. There is no one here that is suggesting anyone be perfect....or that perfection is required for heaven. But you are standing in the middle of those that would suggest that child molesters that eat their victims would go to heaven as long as they believe in Christ. The extremes are always wrong. Those that preach that salvation is easily lost are wrong. Those that preach that no matter what you do, you are going to heaven, are wrong.

They use the word works to confuse their victims. They originally called Christianity the Way....not the ticket to heaven. If heaven is full of evildoers, what is hell for. If heaven is for evildoers....is there another place for God and good people to go. If you want to go to heaven, do your best to be good. Is that to much for God to ask?

Do not buy into this OSAS doctrine from hell. Think about what type of religion Satan would form....Don't worry about sinning! Lets sin and sin some more because Christ paid for it and we all have a guaranteed ticket to heaven! If heaven is for evil....the worst of evil...are you saying you would fit right in with the child molesters, the murders, the abortion doctors that have murdered thousands of babies. Are you saying that is the sort you want to spend eternity with. Good people would not want any of that. What they describe as heaven. is hell without fire. Do not fall for this wicked heresy. Do not stand with evildoers and thick you can make a fool out of Christ.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..however, for those who do have a desire to sin, your theology does indeed give them "license"...and it gives them a false hope that they will go to heaven even if they consistently walk according to the flesh. For that is what you teach.

I teach that “ where Sin abounds, Grace ”SUPER” abounds.....that’s Biblical.....you don’t like it nor do you understand it.....there is nothing I can do about that.....perhaps someday the Grace That Saves a person will even be extended to a Legalist like you and you will “ get it”—— I ain’t holding my breath.....

Knowing you can sin and never be damned for it if you are a Believer in Christ Jesus is the spur that drives True Obedience .....A love and gratitude for the removal Of the “Performance Yoke” That creates the Engine that is responsible for all of the Good That follows....it flows effortlessly.....it is the Secret Of Christianity .....Love for God.....

The “god” you “ know” is that Mean Old Man in the Sky—- eager to get you and damn you if you sin and don’t repent before you die.....Salvation is all on you and in the end your life is just a secret Burden Of trying to make yourself “ Worthy” by your man-made Gospel Additions to Grace Plus Nothing.....I must ask you—- are you enjoying your beggarly life of having “ fallen from Grace?” My life is full of doing good for others and I have a Joy on my heart that NOTHING ( not even miserable Religionists) can take away.....

I do whatever I “want” to do, as everybody does in the end, and God Changes my “ wants” ( that “ inside of the cup “ thingy ) ...I am a “ Free Man in Christ” —- damnable gibberish to a Judaizer—- But Smart people know what I mean...”Uncommon” people would be a better way to put it.....and YOU ain’t one of them.....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repent of this evil heresy! The lost souls of those that followed your words will cry out to Christ on Judgment Day and you will answer for them!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What repentance is, is that we make a 180-degree turn. Previously we were walking in the direction of sin, death, hell, and satan. Now we have turned around; and are walking towards righteousness, life, heaven, and God. We are walking in a new direction; so that the following is true of us.

“ Turning From Sin” is great! It will make you more Moral......and you will go to Hell with all of the other moral “ Good Neighbor Sams”.

TRUE Repentance, which is NOT “ Turning from Sin” ( although it should occur later, hence the Confusion) , but Turning “ TO” God , WILL get you Saved ......” Turn to me and I will Turn to you” is the Promise....

Wanna see what The True Repentance That Saves looks like? The type that Jesus said got an evil Tax- Collector JUSTIFIED ? Go to Luke 18:9......

“ Lord,have Mercy on me, a Sinner”...... yep, it’s that simple....that one, lone little prayer, uttered from a Contrite Heart , will get the” Job Of Salvation done—-I recommend it highly.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repent of this evil heresy! The lost souls of those that followed your words will cry out to Christ on Judgment Day and you will answer for them!

With all due respect , may I say....” Pffftttt....” to you? Go read your Bible and ask God to “ open your eyes”, you Blind Guide....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to help you to stay on the straight and narrow path that leads to life

My “ Path” is all about RESTING in Paul’s Gospel ( as ordered in Hebrews 3 and4 ) so that I do not get on “ Your” Path ....the one of “ Disobedience and Unbelief” .....the Tag put on those that Add to the Gospel Of Pure Grace with “ Lucky Repentance” and the like......You and the “Ever-In-Need- Of-A- Chill- Pill” , Mr Grail Hunter , probably don't even know those warning verses are in Hebrews.....you both need to get familiar with them....God will be asking about your “ unbelief” come Judgement Day....count on it ....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With all due respect , may I say....” Pffftttt....” to you? Go read your Bible and ask God to “ open your eyes”, you Blind Guide....

You are threat to those that do not know better. Among the wolves that circle the sheep. Repent of this evil heresy.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been keeping the Commandments for 20 years,

Be careful, friend.....”Thereby, by the deeds of The Law , NO Flesh will be Justified, for by the Law is the knowledge of sin.....

“ Commandment Keeping” is not God’s System for Salvation.....Resting in Pauls Gospel , Found In 1Cor 15:1-4 “IS”.......

REST in that Gospel ....get Gods Holy Spirit in you by doing that and you will “find” yourself” obeying the Commandments Of God .....effortlessly and naturally ....

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been keeping the Commandments for 20 years,

Be careful, friend.....”Thereby, by the deeds of The Law , NO Flesh will be Justified, for by the Law is the knowledge of sin.....
If you are talking to me...which I do not recommend...the law justified no one....if you are looking to the law for justification you are already severed from Christ and have fallen from Grace. Christians are not under the law and I know you know that so you again are being deceptive.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are talking to me...which I do not recommend...the law justified no one....if you are looking to the law for justification you are already severed from Christ and have fallen from Grace. Christians are not under the law and I know you know that so you again are being deceptive.

I was talking to “ Truth”........ not you....

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been keeping the Commandments for 20 years, not by letter, but by Principle. Every Statute, Ordanance, and Commandment is based on Principle, like the old saying! the moral of the story!! no matter what we are faced with, we can apply and hold to the princple of every commandment that applies to us! Not all commandments apply to everyone!
In the book of Luke chapt 1 verses 5&6 it speaks of the parents of John the Baptist, stating that they the TWO of them were blameless before the LAW [ Commandments ] Zacharias was a high Priest and his wife Elizabeth were of the famely of Aaron, they were required to keep far more commandments then the average person.
As stated above some commandments were for children, some for women, some for men, some for Levite men, some for high priest, Kohan,sons of Aaron, and last of all some for the High Priest, who went into the Holy of Holies once a Year!
All one needs to do is read them, and see that they are as Jesus said, Take MY Yoke apon you, for MY Yoke is Easy and My Burden is Light!

The righteousness that Zacharias and Elizabeth had was the righteousness of the law.

Paul the apostle had this same righteousness prior to being redeemed (Philippians 3:6)...

He counted it as dung in order that he might be able to grab hold of the righteousness which is of God by faith (Philippians 3:8-9).

I teach that “ where Sin abounds, Grace ”SUPER” abounds.....that’s Biblical.....you don’t like it nor do you understand it.....there is nothing I can do about that.....perhaps someday the Grace That Saves a person will even be extended to a Legalist like you and you will “ get it”—— I ain’t holding my breath.....

You can teach that all you like; I know that it is biblical (Romans 5:20).

What is also biblical is the logic that Paul gives in response to that particular truth...

"Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid..." (Romans 6:1)

Knowing you can sin and never be damned for it if you are a Believer in Christ Jesus is the spur that drives True Obedience .....A love and gratitude for the removal Of the “Performance Yoke” That creates the Engine that is responsible for all of the Good That follows....it flows effortlessly.....it is the Secret Of Christianity .....Love for God...

I'm not in disagreement with this.

I will say that in order to be in a place in your life where you can sin and never be damned for it, you must have a heart attitude that you hate sin...you must have come to a place in your life where you have repented from walking in the direction of sin.

The “god” you “ know” is that Mean Old Man in the Sky—- eager to get you and damn you if you sin and don’t repent before you die.....Salvation is all on you and in the end your life is just a secret Burden Of trying to make yourself “ Worthy” by your man-made Gospel Additions to Grace Plus Nothing.....I must ask you—- are you enjoying your beggarly life of having “ fallen from Grace?” My life is full of doing good for others and I have a Joy on my heart that NOTHING ( not even miserable Religionists) can take away..

You have completely misunderstood me and my position on the nature of salvation.

I preach the law as a schoolmaster to lead men to Christ. Because the law shows everyone that they are not worthy.

However, when a man is born again, the love of the Lord is shed abroad in his heart (Romans 5:5)...and the righteousness of the law begins to be fulfilled in him (Romans 13:8-10, Galatians 5:14, 1 John 5:3, 2 John 1:6, Romans 8:4).

“ Turning From Sin” is great! It will make you more Moral......and you will go to Hell with all of the other moral “ Good Neighbor Sams”.

TRUE Repentance, which is NOT “ Turning from Sin” ( although it should occur later, hence the Confusion) , but Turning “ TO” God , WILL get you Saved ......” Turn to me and I will Turn to you” is the Promise...

Since I turned to God a long time ago...and subsequently turned away from sin, I must be alright...

The fact that I turned away from sin later did not take away from me the fact that I had earlier turned to God...

And, the fact that I now preach that a man must turn away from sin does not take away from me the fact that I earlier turned to God.

But really, anyone who turns to God also turns away from sin....for God is holy...and therefore to turn to Him is to turn to holiness...and thus away from unholiness / sin.

Wanna see what The True Repentance That Saves looks like? The type that Jesus said got an evil Tax- Collector JUSTIFIED ? Go to Luke 18:9......

“ Lord,have Mercy on me, a Sinner”...... yep, it’s that simple....that one, lone little prayer, uttered from a Contrite Heart , will get the” Job Of Salvation done—-I recommend it highly....

I recommend it highly also...and I also recommend that in saying those words, you have the attitude towards sin that the tax collector had...it is only obvious that the tax collector at that point was discontented with a lifestyle of sinning.

Even as Romans 7:14-25 has Paul using the literary tactic of IDENTIFICATION...he identifies himself with carnal living (1 Corinthians 9:22 (kjv)) in order to define carnality...

While Paul himself is not carnal in the writing of that portion of the epistle...for he is penning holy scripture and therefore he must be a holy man of God (2 Peter 1:21 (kjv)) in the writing of it.

But I point out that Paul writes Romans 7:24 to show the carnal person a major aspect of the solution to their carnality...that they become discontented with their sinful behaviour.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to help you to stay on the straight and narrow path that leads to life

My “ Path” is all about RESTING in Paul’s Gospel ( as ordered in Hebrews 3 and4 ) so that I do not get on “ Your” Path ....the one of “ Disobedience and Unbelief” .....the Tag put on those that Add to the Gospel Of Pure Grace with “ Lucky Repentance” and the like......You and the “Ever-In-Need- Of-A- Chill- Pill” , Mr Grail Hunter , probably don't even know those warning verses are in Hebrews.....you both need to get familiar with them....God will be asking about your “ unbelief” come Judgement Day....count on it ....
Does faith, to you, mean that you can do whatever you want and still be saved; even if what you want to do is to live carnally?

Is unbelief the notion that we are accountable to God for the things that we do in this life?

Reactions: Grailhunter