Forgiveness. Must we forgive ALL sins against us?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Audibly ?

Of course not. He lives within me. If He didn't, I wouldn't belong to Him. Can't you hear Him? If not, it just may not be your gift, but He also spoke to me on a long drive from Arizona to California and said He was giving me the office of Teacher. That may be the reason I have so many gifts of the Spirit.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course not. He lives within me. If He didn't, I wouldn't belong to Him. Can't you hear Him? If not, it just may not be your gift, but He also spoke to me on a long drive from Arizona to California and said He was giving me the office of Teacher. That may be the reason I have so many gifts of the Spirit.
I see your feelings told you that .

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see your feelings told you that .

I have to wonder if you actually see anything of the Spirit. So far there is no evidence, only spitefulness and unbelief. I am getting close to putting you on ignore for lack of edification.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: (John 10:27)
Who was He talking about in that passage ? Do you understand context ?

Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish;no one will snatch them out of my hand.29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have to wonder if you actually see anything of the Spirit. So far there is no evidence, only spitefulness and unbelief. I am getting close to putting you on ignore for lack of edification.
Jesus told me you do not speak for Him but another spirit .

hope this helps !!!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 6:14-15
14 “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

But what about the other type of sins? What about wicked willful sins of lawlessness? Must we forgive the monster who murdered your child, or your family on purpose? Or only if they repent and ask? Are we commanded to do more than God does Himself? Or on the same level as God does?
I always like to put it this way: If you come up to my door every day and kick me in the shins, I will forgive you as soon as you stop kicking me in the shins.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus told me you do not speak for Him but another spirit .

hope this helps !!!

Not funny. The difference is I am filled with God's Spirit and can actually hear His voice. I still don't know what your problem is. I would like to see you come out of Calvinism. It is filled with doctrines of demons and why you act like one.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not funny. The difference is I am filled with God's Spirit and can actually hear His voice. I still don't know what your problem is. I would like to see you come out of Calvinism. It is filled with doctrines of demons and why you act like one.
The difference is I am filled with God's Spirit and can actually hear His voice. I still don't know what your problem is. I would like to see you come out of Charismatic Toronto Blessing movement. It is filled with doctrines of demons and why you act like one.

hope this helps !!!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difference is I am filled with God's Spirit and can actually hear His voice. I still don't know what your problem is. I would like to see you come out of Charismatic Toronto Blessing movement. It is filled with doctrines of demons and why you act like one.

hope this helps !!!
As I warned you, you are going on ignore. Say what you like, but don't expect it to hurt me anymore. I'm brushing the dust off my feet concerning you and your eternal future.