Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Former Israeli space chief says aliens exist, and Trump knows about it
Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it
A "galactic federation" has been waiting for humans to "reach a stage where we will understand... what space and spaceships are," Haim Eshed said.
201208-space-contact-mc-1000_2ccd3fbfb3e3d974e910d1abd9b81c1a.fit-760w.jpg

A communication satellite orbits Earth.Michael Dunning / Getty Images

Dec. 8, 2020, 7:52 AM CST / Updated Dec. 8, 2020, 2:29 PM CST
By Adela Suliman and Paul Goldman

A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post on Tuesday.

A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."

Eshed said cooperation agreements had been signed between species, including an "underground base in the depths of Mars" where there are American astronauts and alien representatives.

"There is an agreement between the U.S. government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here," he said.

Eshed added that President Donald Trump was aware of the extraterrestrials' existence and had been "on the verge of revealing" information but was asked not to in order to prevent "mass hysteria."

"They have been waiting until today for humanity to develop and reach a stage where we will understand, in general, what space and spaceships are," Eshed said, referring to the galactic federation.

The White House and Israeli officials did not immediately respond to NBC News’ request for comment. Sue Gough, a spokesperson for the Pentagon, declined to comment.

A spokesperson for NASA said one of the agency's key goals was the search for life in the universe but that it had yet to find signs of extraterrestrial life.

"Although we have yet to find signs of extraterrestrial life, NASA is exploring the solar system and beyond to help us answer fundamental questions, including whether we are alone in the universe," the spokesperson said in a statement.

Eshed's ideas are spelled out in more detail in "The Universe Beyond the Horizon — conversations with Professor Haim Eshed" by Hagar Yanai published in November.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Something should happen pretty quick.
The Navy and commercial pilots have been seeing them on the east coast frequently since the 80's.
East coast off of Virginia Beach and Cape Canaveral seems to be a hot spot. Now they are seeing more than one a day on the average.
I am going to go out on a limb and say they are dimensional crafts. Zero to 3,000 mph in less than a second and can turn 90 degrees without slowing down. Theoretically dimension craft could travel across space at 10 light years a second.

Satellites supposedly tracing them down in Antarctica.

Reactions: WaterSong

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is something I and many survivors of MK Ultra have known for years would come. Of course, they will try to pass off fallen entities and nephilim as aliens.

Reactions: Nancy and WaterSong

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a LOT going on in Antarctica as well as in Chile ...and it isn't aliens. This is about the days of Noah ....nephilim.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A friend of mine found this video and shared it with me after I shared a childhood memory that was nearly identical to the story depicted in this UNICEF video.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep..saw it already.....demonic alien technology .....can materialize into this dimension and de-materialize into other inter-dimensions....been with us since their 'fall.'...their appearances have become much more frequent these years..
Bingo! :)

Reactions: Nancy and APAK

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This lady put out a whole series on nephilim, fallen angels, "aliens." She has a strong southern accent and she's a bit humorous at times. But she puts out a lot of truth.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hubby told me about this Israeli security chief's remarks. He's nothing to lose being he has served for so long and is now retired.
Many a U.S president has known about ET's. Richard Nixon was a big fan of then comedian Jackie Gleason. Who himself was deep into UFO and ET stories. Nixon invited Jacking Gleason to a secret place wherein JG saw the evidence. Aliens!
The mistake Mr.Gleason made was to tell his wife. Who then told others, which wasn't suppose to get out.

I watched a documentary not long ago about what presidents know about ET's. It revealed that Republican presidents are let in on the secret more so than Democrats. I wonder why?
This got quite the buzz years ago when first our President Reagan made a reference to ET's. And shortly after he did this, then leader of Soviet Russia, Mikhail Gorbachev, did the same thing in an address to the Russian people.
I don't think that was coincidence.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hubby told me about this Israeli security chief's remarks. He's nothing to lose being he has served for so long and is now retired.
Many a U.S president has known about ET's. Richard Nixon was a big fan of then comedian Jackie Gleason. Who himself was deep into UFO and ET stories. Nixon invited Jacking Gleason to a secret place wherein JG saw the evidence. Aliens!
The mistake Mr.Gleason made was to tell his wife. Who then told others, which wasn't suppose to get out.

I watched a documentary not long ago about what presidents know about ET's. It revealed that Republican presidents are let in on the secret more so than Democrats. I wonder why?
This got quite the buzz years ago when first our President Reagan made a reference to ET's. And shortly after he did this, then leader of Soviet Russia, Mikhail Gorbachev, did the same thing in an address to the Russian people.
I don't think that was coincidence.

Yes, thank you. I was going to post the Reagan clips as well. Now I don't need to. :)

There is a Christian movie that is somewhat poorly acted, but still very interesting. Makes me wonder what the writers know. It's called "The Watchers: Revelation."

(PS....someone share that with @April_Rose ....she likes scary movies. lol)

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a fascinating postulation. The author derives his information from many sources including the research of Zecharia Sitchin, rest in peace, and William Bramley.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, thank you. I was going to post the Reagan clips as well. Now I don't need to. :)

There is a Christian movie that is somewhat poorly acted, but still very interesting. Makes me wonder what the writers know. It's called "The Watchers: Revelation."

(PS....someone share that with @April_Rose ....she likes scary movies. lol)
There is a book about ET's by that same title, The Watchers. Fascinating book.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys aught to share UFO stories.
Although I have UFO experiences, I do not believe in aliens. I knew what was behind it. They looked very human, but had a supernatural feel about them...fallen beings, not "aliens" from other planets.

Reactions: Nancy