Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although I have UFO experiences, I do not believe in aliens. I knew what was behind it. They looked very human, but had a supernatural feel about them...fallen beings, not "aliens" from other planets.
Well there ya go.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there ya go.
They were part of my programming under MK Ultra. There was a lot of nephilim/fallen angel involvement (and there still is with current MK victims). The "UFO/alien" stuff is part of End Times (MK) programming.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BY ELIZABETH DIAS

MAY 14, 2014 3:26 PM EDT
On Monday morning, Pope Francis preached that he would baptize Martians. He caused, yet again, quite a stir. But to think he was talking just about aliens is to miss his main point. Pope Francis was using Martians to illustrate that the church must be open to whatever, or whoever, may seem socially foreign and unaccepted.

Pope Francis brought up Martians as he was preaching about a specific New Testament story: early Christians were wondering if Jews and Gentiles could associate, and God gave the Apostle Peter a vision that salvation extended beyond the deepest cultural divides. It was a moment of internal crisis for the early church. “That was unthinkable,” Francis explained. And, to show just how unthinkable it was, he added: “If—for example—tomorrow an expedition of Martians came, and some of them came to us, here…Martians, right? Green, with that long nose and big ears, just like children paint them…And one says, ‘But I want to be baptized!’ What would happen?

For Pope Francis, It’s About More than Martians

You know, if I said that....
You all would attack me with 50,000 verses as to why that was just plain unscriptural and be willing to buy me a one way ticket to hell.

If God wants to save aliens, that's his perogative.

But if you want to know what I really think..

I think we found a way to time travel. And the things we are seeing now, is humans from the future checking out it's past.
Kind of like that Star Trek Movie with the Whales.. humpback whales..
Star Trek IV - The Voyage Home..

interesting..
anywhoooo..
I suppose anything is possible. Blue's, Grey's.. tall short.

This is cool..

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were part of my programming under MK Ultra. There was a lot of nephilim/fallen angel involvement (and there still is with current MK victims). The "UFO/alien" stuff is part of End Times (MK) programming.

They would bring my mother and I together in these visits with "UFOs" ...and at one point, when I was about age 10, they showed us future events on what looked more than virtual reality...like we were watching it happen ....they showed us airplanes flying and crashing into buildings, into a field ...fires, death, chaos .... in other words, this was 9-11 shown to us around 1980-ish.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Ziggy They have done many things with time, as it does have a "fabric" to it ...a beginning and an end. But be sure and look into the Word to see what God says about time and about where we are. He does mention fallen angels and nephilim, even hybrid beings ....we are nearing the end, and there aren't thousands of years for some future generation to visit us. What satan is doing here and now is creating an end times army. He still thinks he can win ....he is sadly mistaken!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it
^ OP

Terrestrial means OF this Earth.
Extraterrestrial means NOT OF this Earth.
Celestial means NOT OF this Earth.

Extraterrestrials have Existed ON this Earth, since before mankind was Created.
(Knowledge known by many men through the ages)

(An Israeli /Trump, is not the Voice of Verification. Gods Word is the Voice of Verification).

1 Cor 15:
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial:

•Fallen Celestial Angel's ON Earth since Before Terrestrial Mankind.
•Ministering Celestial Angel's ON Earth since Terrestrial Mankind.

Yes there ARE "extra" terrestrials ON this Earth....Both Good AND Evil.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a LOT going on in Antarctica as well as in Chile ...and it isn't aliens. This is about the days of Noah ....nephilim.
They want us to somehow believe its aliens . but nope , i aint falllin for it .
Dark spirits are at work and they do work through men .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
^ OP

Terrestrial means OF this Earth.
Extraterrestrial means NOT OF this Earth.
Celestial means NOT OF this Earth.

Extraterrestrials have Existed ON this Earth, since before mankind was Created.
(Knowledge known by many men through the ages)

(An Israeli /Trump, is not the Voice of Verification. Gods Word is the Voice of Verification).

1 Cor 15:
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial:

•Fallen Celestial Angel's ON Earth since Before Terrestrial Mankind.
•Ministering Celestial Angel's ON Earth since Terrestrial Mankind.

Yes there ARE "extra" terrestrials ON this Earth....Both Good AND Evil.