Franklin Graham asks: "What's wrong with these people?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is strange. Graham must be saying Trump lacks wisdom, peace, strength, etc. Why pray for God to give him those things if he already had them?

Franklin Graham on National Day of Prayer: 'We Need Wisdom and Help from God'

“As our leaders struggle with how and when to open up the country, there is an anger growing among many in the workplace. We have protests, arrests, and dissent. We have much debate and disagreement among the experts,” he continued.

“We need wisdom and help from God,” he added. “Pray for President Donald J. Trump, that God would give Him the wisdom, peace, strength, humility, and fortitude needed to do the job God has called him to do”:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would ask: What's wrong with so many people on this "Christian" Forum?

-- I think it's because so many are not Christians. If they were Christians, they stop kicking against the pricks; but because they're not Christians, they're only here to confuse, dissuade, dis-inform, and mis-inform. It's what satan and his minions do, and they'll receive their just reward.

Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

-- I think it's because so many are not Christians. If they were Christians, they stop kicking against the pricks; but because they're not Christians, they're only here to confuse, dissuade, dis-inform, and mis-inform. It's what satan and his minions do, and they'll receive their just reward.

Bobby Jo
Why try to change the subject? Do you agree with Graham? Do you think Trump is lacking in wisdom, peace, strength, humility, and fortitude so we should pray for God to give them to him?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why try to change the subject? Do you agree with Graham? Do you think Trump is lacking in wisdom, peace, strength, humility, and fortitude so we should pray for God to give them to him?

Because he is one of the people he was openly condemning in the pot he loves to stir with his very big spoon.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Bobby Jo
Talking about Satan, accuser of the brethren !! How are you any different??

Reactions: Giuliano

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Many people don't understand that the pilgrims that came over on the Mayflower were primarily made up Christians who were also the children of the lost tribe of Israel, God's chosen. I know that because Jesus told his disciples:
Mat 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
Mat 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Donald may not be one of Israel, but he doesn't appear to be a child of the devil either.
How silly! The pilgrims were from the lost tribe is Israel??? And which tribe would that be. <giggle>

Last edited:
Reactions: Giuliano

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Talking about Satan, accuser of the brethren !! How are you any different??
Are rebukes Scriptural or UnScriptural?

2 Tim. 4:2 preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching.

So now, can you explain/defend what Dan. 9 says, versus what you say?
Bobby Jo

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are rebukes Scriptural or UnScriptural?

2 Tim. 4:2 preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching.

So now, can you explain/defend what Dan. 9 says, versus what you say?
Bobby Jo
You have taken it upon yourself to declare that those people on this forum are not Christians!!

You were not judging their actions, but WHO they are in their Saviour!!

Those who you condemn seem to be anyone who disagrees with YOU!

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Those who you condemn seem to be anyone who disagrees with ...

... Scripture?

And I guess you're PARTICULARLY upset because you assert FALSE doctrines regarding Dan. 9, and won't back up your assertions with FACTS. But don't be alarmed, this occurs in what I would guess is MOST PULPITS. Thus the distinction between a HIRELING, versus a CHRISTIAN! :)

Welcome to "Modern Christianity".
Bobby Jo