FRED

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jhn 5:24, Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

2Co 5:10, For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

1Co 3:11, For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1Co 3:12, Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
1Co 3:13, Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14, If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15, If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.