Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Basically all you will need to do is imitate Donald Trump.

But the question is, why would we want to lower ourselves to his standard?

remember when trump destroyed the USFL, how can one man single handedly bring down an entire football league? all that to get an NFL team and in the end he didnt even get one. he is so lucky to have been born into a rich family because that poor guy would screw up a paper route.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
noam chomsky was asked his opinion on those comparing trump with hitler, he said they were nothing alike, hitler was very sincere and dedicated to the causes he believed in, trump you have no idea what direction he is going. lol

you see the video of trump making fun of the handicap guy, my goodness . . .

I agree with Noam Chomsky on his opinion of Trump because Trump said the Continental Army took over airports during the Revolutionary War.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and jaybird

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Naked-as-a-Jaybird and Seven-of-Eleven--You guys are giving me some good laughs tonight.

Thank you! :)

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If Trump refuses to leave and retains power, our free speech will be curtailed and the Freemasons may become relevant again - a place to talk freely
Relax, folks. It's satire, not to be taken literally.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Relax, folks. It's satire, not to be taken literally.

since when has Trump showed a sense of humor about what he was going to do? He even said that he never jokes

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Masonic Agenda against the Church

G_016_Calles.jpg

President Plutarco Calles, center, came to power to execute the Masonic plan to destroy the Church

G_016_Persecution2.jpg

The world ignored the Calles' government massacre of Mexican Catholics

G_016_Persecution3.jpg

[Note: Ireland was the only country that broke diplomatic relations with Mexico in response to the atrocities committed by the Calles’ government against Catholics.]

The Masonic Agenda against the Church in Mexico (traditioninaction.org)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Masonic Agenda against the Church

G_016_Calles.jpg

President Plutarco Calles, center, came to power to execute the Masonic plan to destroy the Church

G_016_Persecution2.jpg

The world ignored the Calles' government massacre of Mexican Catholics

G_016_Persecution3.jpg

[Note: Ireland was the only country that broke diplomatic relations with Mexico in response to the atrocities committed by the Calles’ government against Catholics.]

The Masonic Agenda against the Church in Mexico (traditioninaction.org)
I dont defend freemasonry anymore than the Roman Catholic Knights of Columbus, both evil in my opinion, your post is from a pro-catholic position in Fr. Denis Fahey, as the strife between the two evil organizations continues

Historical punishment of freemasons by Roman Catholicism could fill the pages as well, from the time the Templars went into hiding in 1307 after King Philip of France and Pope Clement V started burning Templars at the stake

Wikipedia: Denis Fahey
Fahey's writings have been a source of controversy, both in his lifetime and since.[citation needed] Writing to Joseph MacRory in 1942, Archbishop John Charles McQuaid of Dublin stated that

Dr Fahey will certainly not err in doctrine, but he is capable of making statements and suggestions that are not capable of proof by any evidence available to the censors... I have been obliged to watch carefully his remarks upon the Jews. [He] will frequently err in good judgement, and this error will take the shape of excerpts from newspapers as proof of serious statements, unwise generalisations and, where Jews are concerned, remarks capable of rousing the ignorant or malevolent. In his own Congregation, Fr Fahey is not regarded as a man of balanced judgement. He is a wretched Professor, obscure and laborious.[27]

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I dont defend freemasonry anymore than the Roman Catholic Knights of Columbus, both evil in my opinion, you post from a pro-catholic position, as the strife between the two evil organizations continues

Historical punishment of freemasons by Roman Catholicism could fill the pages as well, from the time the Templars went into hiding in 1307 after King Philip of France and Pope Clement V started burning Templars at the stake

Wikipedia: Denis Fahey
Fahey's writings have been a source of controversy, both in his lifetime and since.[citation needed] Writing to Joseph MacRory in 1942, Archbishop John Charles McQuaid of Dublin stated that

Dr Fahey will certainly not err in doctrine, but he is capable of making statements and suggestions that are not capable of proof by any evidence available to the censors... I have been obliged to watch carefully his remarks upon the Jews. [He] will frequently err in good judgement, and this error will take the shape of excerpts from newspapers as proof of serious statements, unwise generalisations and, where Jews are concerned, remarks capable of rousing the ignorant or malevolent. In his own Congregation, Fr Fahey is not regarded as a man of balanced judgement. He is a wretched Professor, obscure and laborious.[27]
The world ignored the Calles' government massacre of Mexican Catholics and so do you with is off topic irrelevant post. Your opinion of the K of C is laughable, stupid and insulting, and nothing to do with Freemasonry. A derailer if I ever saw one. Why don't you look up President Plutarco Calles and stay on topic.
Plutarco Elías Calles - Wikipedia
Fr. Fahey is a schismatic, but that does not mean he can't make factual claims about Mexico. The fact is Freemasonry is anti-Catholic, and so are you. Same poop, different toilet.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world ignored the Calles' government massacre of Mexican Catholics and so do you with is off topic irrelevant post. Your opinion of the K of C is laughable, stupid and insulting, and nothing to do with Freemasonry. A derailer if I ever saw one. Why don't you look up President Plutarco Calles and stay on topic. No, you can't do that, it would mean an agreement.
Big Smiles, The Topic Is Freemasonry, Not President Plutarco Calles, Try Studying The Roman Catholic Inquisition, And Torture Of Innocent Christian's In The Dungeons Of Roman Catholicism, The Rack, The Iron Virgin, Burning At The Stake, Just A Few Evil Methods Of The Popes And Roman Catholicism

torture-on-the-rack-illustration-id170178492

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Big Smiles, The Topic Is Freemasonry, President Plutarco Calles was a Freemason. Try studying The Black Legend, and stop trying to derail the thread because your anti-Catholicism is on the same spectrum as the Freemasons, you just won't admit it.
COUNTERING THE LIES OF ANTI-CATHOLICS, index page and resources | Christian Talk Zone

Anti-Catholicism (Index Page for Apologist Dave Armstrong) | Dave Armstrong (patheos.com)

51LAbRH5nsL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Bearing False Witness: Debunking Centuries of Anti-Catholic History: Stark, Rodney: 9781599474991: Books - Amazon.ca

5105VwcE7RL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The New Anti-Catholicism: The Last Acceptable Prejudice: Jenkins, Philip: 9780195176049: Books - Amazon.ca

both authors are NOT Catholic, so you can't claim doctrinal bias.
Again, the topic is Freemasonry. Catholics are forbidden to join it, and many Protestants are indifferent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Philip James

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big Smiles, The Topic Is Freemasonry, President Plutarco Calles was a Freemason. Try studying The Black Legend, and stop trying to derail the thread because your anti-Catholicism is on the same spectrum as the Freemasons, you just won't admit it.
COUNTERING THE LIES OF ANTI-CATHOLICS, index page and resources | Christian Talk Zone

Anti-Catholicism (Index Page for Apologist Dave Armstrong) | Dave Armstrong (patheos.com)

51LAbRH5nsL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Bearing False Witness: Debunking Centuries of Anti-Catholic History: Stark, Rodney: 9781599474991: Books - Amazon.ca

5105VwcE7RL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The New Anti-Catholicism: The Last Acceptable Prejudice: Jenkins, Philip: 9780195176049: Books - Amazon.ca

both authors are NOT Catholic, so you can't claim doctrinal bias.
Again, the topic is Freemasonry. Catholics are forbidden to join it, and many Protestants are indifferent.
You denial of the Roman Catholic inquisition is no different than denial of the Armenian Genocide or Jewish Holocaust

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the masonic Lodge is more of goose get loose club than any thing.. growing up my dad was a master mason . there are things in the org i do not agree with. i dont have a desire to join. it just dont comply with my standards to join you simply have to believe in a god . i dont care for the terms worshipful master among a few other things many feel being a mason makes you a Christian .but it does not