Freemasonry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
no its not conspiracy theory, trump likes to refer to these things as "fake news". im gonna try this on my boss tomorrow, "they told me you never changed out that pump" , "ohh no boss, thats fake news".
The main media put even Nazi Germany to shame hands down easy for all cunning and leading people astray by far, they are a total whore.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Trump curtailing free speech is not fake news?

It’s the liberals who are blocking the real news! Like Facebook and Twitter blocking the breaking story about Hunter Biden’s illegal activities.

Twitter Suspends New York Post Account Over Bombshell Biden Story

Big Tech Giants Aren't Platforms, They're Partisans Who Hate A Free Press

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

when trump is caught in wrongdoing, like bribery or tax schemes, the proper tactic to use to detract people from thinking about it is not "conspiracy theory", its "fake news".

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when trump is caught in wrongdoing, like bribery or tax schemes, the proper tactic to use to detract people from thinking about it is not "conspiracy theory", its "fake news".
I suppose your accusations have been proven???

See, this is the problem. You and others on this forum spout off slander against Trump and seem to think nothing of it. This is wrong!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no its not conspiracy theory, trump likes to refer to these things as "fake news". im gonna try this on my boss tomorrow, "they told me you never changed out that pump" , "ohh no boss, thats fake news".
I have said it many times that I like conspiracy theories and spooky tales around the campfire. It takes a lot for me to swallow the hook. The conspiracy theories of John F. Kennedy, the Kennedys for that matter, the Clintons, and the Bidens will only be eclipsed by the indictment of the democrats in Congress on High Treason.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not only the fake news...media in general...the fake news target conservatives....the religious....patriots....with lies. Oh and Jaybird why are you here? And the social media will not let the truth be told but give a free pass for scum bag leftist lies.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Trump is notorious for spouting off "fake news!" whenever a news story isn't in his favor. Many of his supporters will immediately resort to an ad hominem attack against the news source rather than attempt to address an article's content, so here are videos of Trump, in his own words.

Reactions: jaybird and Nancy

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is notorious for spouting off "fake news!" whenever a news story isn't in his favor. Many of his supporters will immediately resort to an ad hominem attack against the news source rather than attempt to address an article's content, so here are videos of Trump, in his own words.

Thank you for the nice pics of Trump!

Reactions: jaybird

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I suppose your accusations have been proven???

See, this is the problem. You and others on this forum spout off slander against Trump and seem to think nothing of it. This is wrong!

thats the genius of it, you dont have to prove anythng, just start screaming fake news.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I have said it many times that I like conspiracy theories and spooky tales around the campfire. It takes a lot for me to swallow the hook. The conspiracy theories of John F. Kennedy, the Kennedys for that matter, the Clintons, and the Bidens will only be eclipsed by the indictment of the democrats in Congress on High Treason.

the craziest story about JFK was the one that says one guy did all the shooting. now thats crazy!

It is not only the fake news...media in general...the fake news target conservatives....the religious....patriots....with lies. Oh and Jaybird why are you here? And the social media will not let the truth be told but give a free pass for scum bag leftist lies.

scumbags that like to use charity non prophets as a personal bank, who would do such a thing.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016

noam chomsky was asked his opinion on those comparing trump with hitler, he said they were nothing alike, hitler was very sincere and dedicated to the causes he believed in, trump you have no idea what direction he is going. lol

you see the video of trump making fun of the handicap guy, my goodness . . .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The democrats have been telling lies for so long that they have developed their own language structure to mask what they really mean, what they really want.
The desire to serve Satan and murder babies
Anti-God
Anti-morals
Anti-law and order
Anti-patriotism
Thumbs up on the homosexuals
Thumbs up on the drugs
It can be a long list of depravities.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
facts, logic and plain reasoning does not seem to work with you guys.

QFT. However, this is the typical reaction by Trump supporters because they not only attack an unfavorable news story about Trump, but they also outright dismiss all the video evidence of Trump speaking himself. They will also resort to name-calling, vicious slander, and derogatory remarks.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaybird

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QFT. However, this is the typical reaction by Trump supporters because they not only completely outright ignore and attack the news story, but they also outright dismiss all the video evidence of Trump himself.
Evidence?????

Oh, you mean the gossip! ;)