Freevee LGBT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no! Not minorities!
No, INDECENT homosexuals.

Romans 1
26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,
27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.

Perhaps you don't know that homosexuals are heading for Hell fire? And no doubt, those who defend homosexuals.

Last edited:
Reactions: mailmandan

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just trying to watch a movie on Freevee and it had commercials filled with LGBTQ garbage. Guys kissing guys. Satan is busy!
Yes I noticed the internet is now blocking my ad blocker. I was forced to enable ads on youtube and the first add that popped up was a transgender man cross dressed as a woman. I was shocked. Is this what children are being exposed to these days.

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I noticed the internet is now blocking my ad blocker. I was forced to enable ads on youtube and the first add that popped up was a transgender man cross dressed as a woman. I was shocked. Is this what children are being exposed to these days.
what was she advertising?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Satan loves preying on children.

• Sad
Reactions: dev553344

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you feel about referring to LGBTQ people as minorities? @TinMan has equated seeing two men kissing as being the same as seeing black people kissing.
I think TM is just trying to stir up racial trouble, just like the Satanic media. What does race matter if two men are kissing? They are heading for Hell fire.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think TM is just trying to stir up racial trouble, just like the Satanic media. What does race matter if two men are kissing? They are heading for Hell fire.
Well white liberals tend to think that they speak for minorities but in my experience most of them don’t even know any of the people they claim to care so much about

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well white liberals tend to think that they speak for minorities but in my experience most of them don’t even know any of the people they claim to care so much about
The Satanic media has stolen the minds of many who grew up listening to it. Only God can deliver us from this EVIL Liberal media. About two years ago I was in a nice restaurant trying to eat, lol, a woman spoke loudly, "I wish someone would kill Donald Trump". I was stunned that someone could be so filled with HATRED. Satan is busy! Liberal and HATRED seem to fit together well.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Satanic media has stolen the minds of many who grew up listening to it. Only God can deliver us from this EVIL Liberal media. About two years ago I was in a nice restaurant trying to eat, lol, a woman spoke loudly, "I wish someone would kill Donald Trump". I was stunned that someone could be so filled with HATRED. Satan is busy! Liberal and HATRED seem to fit together well.
They’re too busy accusing everyone else of hate to notice their own

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They’re too busy accusing everyone else of hate to notice their own
I have relatives that are haters, and so I grew up one. It's almost a reflex to hate when you are subjected to it. I've come to realize that hate is an illness. God can heal it and did in me. But it can still creep back in.

Hate goes along with speaking negative of others to build yourself up to people. That is a form of the disease and methods of manipulation it brings.

Reactions: RLT63

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It matters to racists. Why should good God-fearing racists have to be exposed to a gratuitous display of two black people kissing? Shouldn't they have the right to protect their children from being exposed to something they view as indecent?

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the color of my skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.