Fresh manna~Angels food

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
"Where the Carcase is, the eagles will gather." But after the carcase is rotten, then the buzzards gather. See?
218 Notice. Moses, he never give the children of God… Moses was an eagle, and he never give the children of God Noah's leftovers. He had the fresh Word of God. "The Lord God met me in the wilderness, and confirmed His Word, and sent me down here to call you out." Then there come impersonators around, impersonating it. See? But he had the Word of the hour.
Cause, God said to Abraham, the one who had the promise, "Your seed shall sojourn in a strange land, four hundred years, but I'll visit them and take them out with a mighty hand."
219 Moses said, "Now, the Lord God will speak to me and show me, and has told me what to do, and I'll tell you." Said, "'I AM' sent me."
"I AM!" Not "I was, or will be." "I AM," present tense, the Word now. Not the Word that was, or Word that will come; the Word that's now. See? You get it? "I AM!" "I AM" is the Word. "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God." Is that right? "I AM." "God sent me as His prophet, to vindicate this to be true. I am the answer to this Word, told me come down here and do this."
220 And when he did it, Pharaoh said, "Well, we got plenty of boys in our group can do that, too," impersonators.
Jesus said, "Now, that's going to repeat again in the last days," see, claiming the same thing. Watch who come down first. Watch who stayed with the Word. That's it. That's how it's known, so you see.
221 We notice, Moses never give them what was Noah's time, "We'll build an ark now, 'cause that's the Word, you know. Noah built an ark one day." No, vultures was eating on that. No, no. No.
222 This is a promised Word. Notice, for his message he had from God, he had the genuine predestinated Word of God for that hour.
Neither did Jesus serve them Moses' leftover. Moses had the Word for that hour, but Moses was a prophet. Here is God Himself, see, He never served them Moses'—Moses' leftover.
But just look at the vultures there in that organization, was glutting over it. "We know! We got Moses! We don't have to have You."
223 He said, "If you'd have knowed Moses, you would know Me, because Moses spoke of Me." Oh, my! See?
"Where the Carcase is, the eagles will gather." Eagles! The fresh kill of the Word, the Word that's raised up and fattened, and been made manifest and give out to the Food for the children.
Now, the old carcase that's laid there for hundreds of years, there it'll be.
Same now! Luther had a message of repentance; but, you bunch of Lutheran buzzards! Baptist had a message; but, you Baptist buzzards! See? The Pentecost had a message; coming home now, Pentecostal buzzards!
"But where the Carcase is, there the eagles will gather."
224 Remember, you couldn't feed a Lutheran, back in them days (you can now), Catholic a carrion. No, sir. He had fresh meat. That was that church age.
You couldn't feed Methodist, Lutheran message. Oh, no, he didn't want that a carrion. It's rotten. See, the Life had done left it and went into something else. That's the old stalk that's dead, back there. The Life is moving on.
Neither can you feed the Bride of Jesus Christ Pentecostalism. No, indeedy! Maggot-blowed organizations; nothing doing! No, no!
For the promise is, "And before that great and terrible day shall come, I'll send unto you Elijah the prophet. He will restore the hearts of the children back to the Faith of the fathers again." "All these promises had been made in the Bible, I will do it, and there the eagles will gather." "All that the Father has given to Me will come to Me." See?
225 Jesus never tried that. But when Jesus come, He found them swarms of vultures, "We got Moses and the law." See? Well, that was good eating way back yonder when it was killed and give to them. See, that was all right then.
But this is what was predicted to Moses, himself, that killed the sacrifice, said, "The Lord your God shall raise up among you, of your own brethren, a Prophet. It'll come to pass, that every one will not cling to that Prophet and what He says, will be cut off from amongst the people." And it was.
226 Look how about six hundred different prophecies fulfilled right there, of the Old Testament, to Jesus Christ. "They pierced My hands and My feet." About, I forget how many was fulfilled in the last seven or eight hours of His life, all them prophets said, perfectly.
227 If I prophesied today that a certain thing would happen in a year from now, maybe I got—I got twenty percent chance for it to happen, whether it's right or wrong. And if I predicted that that would happen, and didn't say when, I got a smaller percent. If I predicted when it would happen, gives me a smaller margin. If I predicted the place it happened, it gives it still a smaller margin. If I predicted the… who it would be on, then I still got about one hundred thousandths of a margin it ever coming to pass, if it's not true.
And every Word, hallelujah, that was wrote of that Messiah, was fulfilled to the letter. Even till one day, reading the Scriptures, He stopped right in the middle of the sentence, and said, "The Spirit of God is upon Me to preach the Gospel, and deliver the…" And stopped right there in the middle of the sentence, because the rest of it's at His second Coming. Amen! "Heavens and earth will pass away; My Words shall not." See?
228 He was the Word then, that was feeding them then. Moses told them the Truth; but, you see, they always make a denomination out of it, for the vultures to…
There is some of It left after the eagles has done eat and gone home. Then they're waiting to see something else. "The Word," they say, "here It's supposed to come. We had caribou yesterday; we have sheep tomorrow." See what I mean? "There is old caribou carcase down there, gloating, but we got sheep coming today. Where's it at?" See what I mean? Angels' Food! The people that eat manna one day, if they tried to keep it over for the next day, it got contaminated. Don't you see all the types, how perfect? Same now!
229 Notice, the vultures of Jesus' day was also casting out devils; anointed ones on the old carcase. Is that right? They were casting out devils. Jesus said so.
And remember, they had prophets in those days. Caiaphas, the high priest, prophesied. How many knows that? Caiaphas prophesied. Notice the position of the weed in the field; it's watered by the same anointing. Why did the Bible say he prophesied? "Because he was high priest that year." A rotten scavenger, a weed and a thistle, setting among the Wheat; but the Spirit was upon him, the genuine Holy Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit of God was upon him, to preach, prophesy, and foretell it to come to pass; and denied and crucified the very vindicated Word of the hour.
Oh, mercy, brother! How much longer do we have to say these things, see, how much more through the Scripture? I'll hurry. I got about ten pages here, of Scriptures, how proving all things. "The sun on the just and the unjust, the same."
230 Jesus said, to prove this. "If I cast out devils by the finger of God, by who does your children cast them out?" Now, they were casting out devils. They were prophesying. Is that right? But did not recognize Him being the Word of the hour, (why?) because He wasn't associated with them.
Now take Matthew 24:24, "False Christs," anointed ones, "will rise, and there'll be false prophets prophesying it," see, "and will deceive the very Elected if it was possible." You got it now?
231 Notice the children. "Who does the children… If I cast out devils by the Word of God," which, He was the Word of God, "who does your denominational children cast them out by?" Now, and God alone can cast out a devil, we know that, God alone. For, the strong man has to be stronger than the one in his house. They had power to do it.
You know, in the Revelations there, said he'd… that antichrist that raised in the last days, "Done signs and wonders, that even deceived those that dwelled upon the face of the earth, and deceived every one of them, Christians and all, whose names were not written in the Lambs Book of Life," answer to Matthew 24:24, "whose names were not written in the Lambs Book of Life from the foundation of the world."
That Life that was in the root of that—of that genuine orange tree, that come up through all those citrus and everything else, and passed on and put the fruit in top of the tree, above all the denominational grafts and branches. You got it? I'll hurry. The strong man…
232 Remember David now, he was honest, sincere, trying to do God a work, and wasn't ordained to do it.
"They," the anointed ones; but Jesus said, "They're teaching for Doctrine the interpretation (of the Scriptures) of man," see, not the Word of God, not His vindicated Word; teaching a historical Christ, see, something that was.
And the Bible said, "He is." "I AM," not "I was or will be." "I AM, right now." He's that Word that lives through here.
He was, in the beginning, He was in the… He was in the—the blades; He was in the tassel; He was in the shuck; but now He's in the Grain.
233 Now, you go back and try to live again? What if that Life took back down, you think that (left) Life would ever talk, go back after that old shuck is dried up, ever go back and live in it again? It never does. "For it is impossible for those which were once enlightened," and didn't move on with the Word as it come to pass, "they are dead, gone; and the thorns and thistles which is nigh unto rejection, whose end is to be burned." Is that right?
Now hurrying just as quick as I can.
234 Notice the Scripture now. Teaching a historical God, see, just like they're trying to live in the past, like, "Well, Wesley said so-and-so. Or, So-and-so said so-and-so." You're refusing the promised Word of the day, the Manna that's clearly identified of the day. They try to put their old Lutheran, Baptist, Pentecostal wines in our new bottles. It don't work. And our new Wine, in their old bottles, won't work. If they try to put this new Wine in the denomination, their folly is made manifest. They can't do it. It blows her up.
235 "Now, brother, I seen the Word of God, perfectly by the Word!"
"Now, look here, doctor, if… We—we can't have That." Ned, I think you've had some of that lately. "We, we just can't have That here now. I—I would rather that you maybe just go on." You know. See, it won't work. It blows up.
"You don't put a new piece of garment in an old garment, 'cause you make it all rent." See? Didn't Jesus say that? You can't put new Wine in old bottles. It blows them up. The new Wine has got Life in it. All right.

65-0725M - "The Anointed Ones At The End Time"
Rev. William Marrion Branham