From The Apostle's Desk ✍️ 07/07/2022

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Apostle

Jul 5, 2022
Lagos
Faith
Christian
Country
Nigeria
From The Apostle's Desk ✍️ 07/07/2022

*TOPIC: DOCUMENT YOUR PLAN(S)*

A new beginning is an opportunity to redefine your:
(1) Priorities
(2) Purpose
(3) Vision
(4) Goals
(5) Past
(6) It gives you an opportunity to plan another future.

*Proverbs 16:9 says "In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps."*

A new beginning is not a period of mourning nor crying. No!
Rather, it is an opportunity to set your priorities right, holding unto your purpose in which you are created, pursuing your vision and mission with a clear statement. Setting goals on how to arrive there and documenting your plan(s).
You can't be smarter than God. He said, "I know my thought and plans for you, thoughts of good and not of evil so as to give you an expected end of His plan". God didn't stop there, He went further to document His plans called the BIBLE.

Our text says "a man's heart plan his ways (documentation) then the Lord gives direction to your steps on how to arrive there.
*If you do not have a clear documented plan(s), God has nothing to direct.* God respects our plan.
In Genesis 11:1-9, the people came together and planned to build a tower...you know the story but as they began to execute their plan, God marvelled at them and said "if I don't stop these men nothing else will stop them from achieving their plan.

If you aim at nothing, you will never miss. Planning creates target and destinies. Stop shooting in the wind. Planning is the most principle of success in life.
*The only thing that regulates TIME and CHANGE is planning.*
Be a planner! If you are not, TIME and CHANGE will rule you.

Begin to document your plan now.

APOSTLE PETER UBA

...Enforcing The Will Of God.

Please share