Fun Facts About You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
Another fun fact about me, I am so darned humble it makes me want to sing out loud about my humility and how much better I am at it than you are.

Lively Stone

Jan 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Everytime I see a scene on TV or a movie where someone is up high, like on a ledge, or on a bridge or roof of a building, or skydiving or bungee jumping, etc....my feet hurt! This phenomenon started about two years ago! Weird!

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
Everytime I see a scene on TV or a movie where someone is up high, like on a ledge, or on a bridge or roof of a building, or skydiving or bungee jumping, etc....my feet hurt! This phenomenon started about two years ago! Weird!

When I see live fottage of the same, I get a horrible case of the fear of heights. I get weak at the knees, and get dizzy and feel like I'm going to pass out! LOL, and I'm laying on the couch. It actually just started one day, before that I had no problems. Now, I'm afraid of heights, except when standing on the edge of a cliff. I make myself face that fear and ignore it when ever I get the chance.

About me,, Hmmm

If something is easy, I'm not that interested, Challenges are what life's about. I'm into motorcyles, I play guitar, I do Judo, sometimes I like to draw. I'm afraid of the dark. Talking on the phone gives me anxiety. My wife says I'm a dork AND a nerd.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I'm a very light sleeper and I had to stay a few nights at a Marae [traditional Maori meeting place] as part of the course criteria for Uni. Sleeping quarters consisted of mattresses on the floor, end to end.

Everyone slept in the same quarters [male & female]. Worse couple of nights I ever had...
Imagine 195 odd people in one huge building - snoring! :huh: and no sleep for a multitude of reasons.....

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I memorize scripture by singing them. :) I memorized a majority scripture through "Scripture & Song" [a song book] back in the day.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Speaking of cheese........lololol

I can eat a whole block of cheese without suffering any consequences if you catch my drift ;)

I HAVE SUPER HUMAN POWERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

And I take full advantage of this gift. I just love cheese. :wub:

Sweet dreams are made of cheese
Who am I to dis a brie
I travelled the world and the cheddar cheese
Everybodies cooking up some cheese

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And how do you like your coffee mate?

I give myself a kick with a cup of Milo or Hot Chocolate Low GI drink, Cappuccino and an instant coffee to help me through early mornings haha.

I do also like drinking a nice cuppa tea, but that's more for afternoons and nights. I don't really know whether if i can say i like tea better than coffee or vice-versa.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I love the smell of coffee, but I don't like the taste.

I can only fall asleep on my right side...

For some stupid reason ...since I was young...I always count my sips when swallowing water.
Not any other drink....just when I drink a glass of water!! Strange eh!:rolleyes: