Fundamentalist Christianity is fear-based?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I addressed your moronic post
you addressed it in your mind maybe, but i see no mention at “eternal” wadr, and so now im doubting that you know what “addressed” means?

You do not know me nor what I know nor how I live.
no, but i know that you post like you have a bad case of dunning-kruger syndrome, and being human i can relate well enough there. Luckily you are so superior and condescending i doubt anyone would pay you much attention, but really i am posting this for you, or so you at least have no excuse when the time comes.

You are putting me down bc you are now offended see, but i meant no offense at all, and you could actually learn something maybe, if you were able to hear. And if you cannot idc, even though i guess i prolly should, and im sposed to find some kind way of making your overbearing, navel-gazing self hear the simplest things but really tbh what could i say that someone so sure of themselves could even contemplate?

And you dont know what you are talking about at "hel" either, at least imo; i know youre all hung up on the "lake of fire" thing right now--for everyone else, right--only see Gehenna is right here on earth, and If you dig a ditch for someone else to fall into, you end up in it yourself, so honest injun it is your fat im tryna pull from the fire ok. Have a nice day

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
A person who does not know the word does NOT KNOW GOD.
apropos of nothing apparently, but fwiw it was me who pointed out aidios, right
"aion; a space of time, an age" is where your precious scribes have gotten your precious "eternal" from, see
Empty heart= fool.
Now go away challenged one,don't bother me.
yes, pls keep up with that, that your motives may remain obvious, ty

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you addressed it in your mind maybe, but i see no mention at “eternal” wadr, and so now im doubting that you know what “addressed” means?

no, but i know that you post like you have a bad case of dunning-kruger syndrome, and being human i can relate well enough there. Luckily you are so superior and condescending i doubt anyone would pay you much attention, but really i am posting this for you, or so you at least have no excuse when the time comes.

You are putting me down bc you are now offended see, but i meant no offense at all, and you could actually learn something maybe, if you were able to hear. And if you cannot idc, even though i guess i prolly should, and im sposed to find some kind way of making your overbearing, navel-gazing self hear the simplest things but really tbh what could i say that someone so sure of themselves could even contemplate?

And you dont know what you are talking about at "hel" either, at least imo; i know youre all hung up on the "lake of fire" thing right now--for everyone else, right--only see Gehenna is right here on earth, and If you dig a ditch for someone else to fall into, you end up in it yourself, so honest injun it is your fat im tryna pull from the fire ok. Have a nice day
apropos of nothing apparently, but fwiw it was me who pointed out aidios, right
"aion; a space of time, an age" is where your precious scribes have gotten your precious "eternal" from, see

yes, pls keep up with that, that your motives may remain obvious, ty
Little dogs yap yap at the heels.
Big dogs growl loudly and pull against their chains.
The devil is like a roaring lion seeking to devour.

I laugh @ your folly for greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.

Go back and tell your father, he can yap ,growl and even devour but his end is near and I am safe under God's great wing.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now @bbyrd009

Fly away to ignore land but watch those tiny wings that you do not get burned in your ignorance of flying to close to the lake of fire.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Little dogs yap yap at the heels.
Big dogs growl loudly and pull against their chains.
The devil is like a roaring lion seeking to devour.

I laugh @ your folly for greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world.

Go back and tell your father, he can yap ,growl and even devour but his end is near and I am safe under God's great wing.
yes, you are sooo superior to everyone else lol
you are the beleiver Jesus warned us about, k

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
you dont know what you are talking about, wadr
“eternal” does not mean forever, for one thing; that would have been “aidios” and not “aion”
so believe what you like, but understand your believing it does not make it true, yeh

There is only One Immortal, Who dwells alone in unapproachable light
^
and "address" means to acknowledge, and reply to
or something, dint look it up :)

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I agree that we all have some level of truth. I've always said that it's not that difficult to decipher TRUTH. But Christians tend to accept whatever it is that supports their indoctrinated theology, and then they often condemn others or label them as apostates and heretics for disagreeing, when in reality - we are all heretics.

Neither do they seem to care about the evidence - they all have their own 'evidence' to believe what they do - even when there's a mountain of evidence AGAINST what they believe - and a MOUNTAIN of evidence for something else.

The average Christian would rather not publicly change their mind because once they do that, they're admitting they 'were wrong'. Admitting we may be wrong is the first step to obtaining truth - something every believer BELIEVES they already have!

Christianity has been a hot mess since the 1st century. It will be, until Jesus returns.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Another Cross rejecting "Priest', who is trying to air condition Hell before he moves in....

And "Fundamentalist" Christianity, would be the same that Paul teaches.

Simple bible based discipleship.

= Just like this...= Trust in God and do good.

= There is your walk of faith, ... there is your "fundamentalist" Christianity.

Believe the Bible.
Study Paul to get your doctrine right.
Trust in God and do good.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Another Cross rejecting "Priest', who is trying to air condition Hell before he moves in....

And "Fundamentalist" Christianity, would be the same that Paul teaches.

Simple bible based discipleship.

= Just like this...= Trust in God and do good.

= There is your walk of faith, ... there is your "fundamentalist" Christianity.

Believe the Bible.
Study Paul to get your doctrine right.
Trust in God and do good.
“hel” as we are taught to understand it does not exist—it is the well-documented translation of Norse/Angle scribes—and there is no punishment in Hades’ (a Greek god, btw) mythology, and Gehenna is on earth, wadr

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
so op, dunno if i posted this already, but you do not have to listen to these religious know-it-all dirtbags, whom Yah Himself “had hated,” which is encoded in the Esau cycle

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then the doctrines are fair game.

Fair game? No wonder you skipped over my other question about idolatry.

Some time ago I realized many Christians are idolators; they’ve made their doctrines into an IDOL.

Such IDOLATORS create what is not in Scripture, a doctrinal purity test. Such IDOLATRY led to the Inquisitions.

Lacking political power now, such idolators still invoke ‘questions’ but not to learn but to relentlessly attack. Sad.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Do you not believe that Jesus will return?
in the manner you envision, no, and this was not an easy perspective to contemplate, lemme tell you
Jesus comes, appears, is revealed in the NT, but never “returns” (hupo strepho in greek, shuvu in Hebrew) and you know what you get when you go looking for “Lord, returning?”
Return to Me, and I will return to you
x2, for a witness

so while a helpful englyshe scribe or two may have rendered it “return” somewhere, well, the Bible warns us about scribes i guess huh

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
abandon this self-serving, navel gazing desire to exist forever, i say, and come be eternal right now
understand the lesson of Esau
hear what is said to Legion
who of course isnt you or me at all right

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians bash other Christains because some Christians believe they are true Christians. Some Christian protestant told me denomination doesn't matter and so I then said, "Ok, then Mormons are also Christians." He quickly objected.

They can't even get on the same page

People in general, regardless of what religious views they hold ARE RARELY on the same page and regularly divided.

The Major Divisions among all People is Religious and Politica.
Most major Religions believe Jesus existed and was a Prophet.
Some Christians Believe Jesus Was and will always be the Son of God.
Some Christians and Jews Believe Jesus (called Son), God (called Father), Spirit (called Power), are the One Same; Lord God Almighty.
Some Believe the moon, sun, stars, statues, men, are their gods.

For men to BE on the SAME PAGE, requires they HAVE, READ, USE, the Same Book.
Not a mystery; This World Teaches, Philosophical Education is Paramount, Accumulating Wealth and Disposable Things (via any manner, Buy, Beg, Borrow, Steal,) is Paramount, Sports participation or spectatorship is Paramount, Pride is the avenue to Popularity, Lying is comforting to the ears of the listener, Work is not necessary but IF one works, incompetence is rewarded and simply a sideline means TO get to getting to FUN, which is really what this life is all about.

In short order; Men are conceived according to another mans FUN...and that PAGE is routinely the PAGE this world is taught, by word and example; Religiously and Politically: IS the purpose of a mans Life.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe in God because I believe in myself.

Look at your last point, "You would risk suffering eternal damnation..."

And you want to tell me Christianity is not fear based? It's clear that deep down it's rooted in fear. You cannot be a fundamentalist Christian without believing in Hell. I just wish more people can be honest and admit that they follow the Bible because they don't want to go to hell.

"No no, it's about Jesus and love." Of course it is, you better listen to him so you don't face eternal damnation.

FEAR, like most passages and “particular” words in Scripture have DUEL meanings.
Duel meanings, meaning ONE according to mans Understanding, ONE according to Gods Understanding.

FEAR, according to man, means to BE AFRAID.
FEAR, according to God, means EXALTED REVERENCE.

* Adults teach the young (newbies), to BE AFRAID of the consequences of Disbelief.
* The Young that grow, continue learning, mature, Learn FEAR of the Lord meaning to Acknowledge His Holiness and EXALT Hi REVERENCE.
* The Young that grow, but FAIL to mature, REMAIN with a child’s understanding of FEAR, (AFRAID), and often resent and reject a God who wants them to BE AFRAID of Him.

Another example of a “particular” word with DUEL meaning IS; DEATH.
Death according to man; is bodily life ceases being alive.
Death according to God; is a body, soul, spirit of man....bodily alive or not;
That is Against God, IS DEAD.
** If a mans body is Against God, the whole man is Against God.
** If a mans soul is Against God, the whole man is Against God.
** if a mans spirit is Against God, the whole man is Against God.

Gods OFFERING, by, through, of Christ Jesus, is for ANY freely, agreeable and willing man WHO DESIRES to overcome being AGAINST God....Gods Offering Has “MADE” a “WAY”, for that mans DESIRE to become Accomplish-ED...
WHILE the man IS Alive IN his Body.

Scripture Teaches....God CREATED and MADE man-kind.
Scripture Teaches....God gave to every SEED, its own Body.
Scripture Teaches...CREATION, is Gods Works, MAKING, is Gods Works.
Scripture Teaches...PROCREATION, is Mans Works, MAKING, is Gods Works.

Point being....Regardless of WHAT a man has “procreated”....God RETAINS His POWER to “MAKE” that Pro-Created man-kind of being, WHATEVER that individual Pro-Created being DESIRES.

God IS JUST...and Faithful...

A Pro-Created Man-KIND of Being that “DESIRES” to BE WITH God, God will “MAKE” that Desire manifested.
A Pro-Created Man-KIND of Being that “DESIRES” to BE WITHOUT God, God will “MAKE” that Desire manifested.

JUSTICE...every man WILL receive his hearts Desire.
FAITHFULNESS...God WILL Make Sure every mans hearts Desire is manifested.

Glory to God,
Taken

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you believe in what you believe, then you must also believe in objective morality. You said, "Hell exists for people that treat their brothers in evil ways, and to them that deny aid to the needy, and to them that deny Jesus." What I consider good, could be considered evil by someone else.
[
You start from a faulty beginning and end with terrible conclusions.

Yes morality is objective. People will simply draw the line between what they are willing to call subjective.

But it matters not a whit what men say. It is the word of God that is a final arbiter of all matters.

For you , you must honestly and sincerely answer this question. whom do you say Jesus is?

Jesus declared He is THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life and that no man may come to the Father except through Him. Either that statement is true or it is false. If you literally believe it to be false, then of course you would probably reject the Bible as absolute authority for a persons life.

If you believe it could be true- then you must get to know who this Jesus is.

Men will always be imperfect and denominations will always be because people are frail and imperfect. YOu must take the Scripture and find teh church that matches as best the commands of the New TEstament Epistles.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You start from a faulty beginning and end with terrible conclusions.

Yes morality is objective. People will simply draw the line between what they are willing to call subjective.

But it matters not a whit what men say. It is the word of God that is a final arbiter of all matters.

For you , you must honestly and sincerely answer this question. whom do you say Jesus is?

Jesus declared He is THE Way, THE Truth and THE Life and that no man may come to the Father except through Him. Either that statement is true or it is false. If you literally believe it to be false, then of course you would probably reject the Bible as absolute authority for a persons life.

If you believe it could be true- then you must get to know who this Jesus is.

Men will always be imperfect and denominations will always be because people are frail and imperfect. YOu must take the Scripture and find teh church that matches as best the commands of the New TEstament Epistles.
and marvel not if the world hates you or thinks we are crazy , IT DID the same to CHRIST JESUS . CLING TO THE BIBLE
and let us learn Christ and all sound doctrine well . Fearing not man or what he can do .

Reactions: Marvelloustime