Gay altar

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not our task to condem ....I've got several friends that are openly gay, as couples .....Each knows what I believe and where I stand. I invite them to come to productions and events in the church. Not one approves of the activists that plague their personal beliefs ....They understand I can't condem them and certainly won't discourage them from discussing the lifestyle as well. Which we've had numerous open discussions.
our duty , our love , our mission is to do what is best for all . EXPOSE the sin .
Love corrects . We dont condemn . Those who reject condemn their own selves .
Hate is murder . its murder and is death . and ye know that no murderer has eternal life .
LOVE FULLFILLS the entire law of RIGHTEOUSNESS .
Thus love would fullfill this .
YE shall not hate your neighbor in your heart . YOU SHALL CORRECT HIM , REBUKE HIM
and not ALLOW sin upon HIM . PROBLEM IS this generation now sees through a false love
that wont correct and allows SIN upon them and thus the end is destruction .
THOUGH THE MORE I love the peoples the more i be hated , the less i be loved .
The flesh desires as it desires and when truth and corrrection appears
HAVE I BECOME YOUR ENEMY because i tell you the TRUTH is made very MANIFEST .
They will hate us for our love , for our correction , for the LIGHT , for LIGHT EXPOSES SIN
it wont agree with sin it will expose it . AND THOSE who love the flesh will love THEE FAR LESS for exposing the sin .
when i say love thee far less , I MEAN they will hate you .
Rebuke a lamb and he will love thee , rebuke the wicked and he will hate you .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rainbow flag is the [final] sign of God's promise of not destroying the earth again with water, but also of His pouring out His holy fire (His spirit) upon all flesh. This is the prophesy of crossing the spiritual Jordan, as it was foretold long ago:

And Elijah the Tishbite, of the inhabitants of Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the Lord God of Israel lives, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, except at my word.”
2 Then the word of the Lord came to him, saying, 3 “Get away from here and turn eastward, and hide by the Brook Cherith, which flows into the Jordan. 4 And it will be that you shall drink from the brook, and I have commanded the ravens to feed you there.”​
and yet the DEVIL MOCKS GOD . HE MOCKSGOD , HE MOCKS GOD . and WORSE the churches love to have it so ,
but NOT ALL . for the devil has used the rainbow to honor SIN . lambs no honor sin . BEWARE the dark one
and his darkness for if the rainbow that is in you supports sin , IF THE light that is in you BE DARKNESS
then great is that darkness . IF the love that is in one honors sin , ITS DARKNESS and of satan . NOW BEWARE IT .
as i am sure you already do . JUST a very friendly reminder to all that breathes air .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By displaying the flag ......what are they doing to expose the sin? Better yet .....what percentage of new membership is practicing the sin and ignoring what the church is commissioned to teach? My bet is that there isn't a row full of new member LBQUETGN's in attendence ...

Reactions: Nancy

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gods Rainbow is a Reminder Sign of Gods Promise to never again Destroy the Earth with Water.
Hijacked as a symbol of Prideful Homosexual consent.

Gods Blessing a Marriage of Unifying a man and a woman as one.
Hijacked as a symbol of Homosexual consent.

These Hijackings are neither Reminders or Blessings of God.
Man-made Buildings POSING as a House of the Lord, with PSEUDO clerics POSING as representatives of Gods Word....come with a stern Warning....
They are FALSE.

The Laughable thing is: Being so wrapped up in their PRIDE, they fail to see their own advertising is they are openly announcing THEY ARE FALSE.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rainbow flag is the [final] sign of God's promise of not destroying the earth again with water, but also of His pouring out His holy fire (His spirit) upon all flesh. This is the prophesy of crossing the spiritual Jordan, as it was foretold long ago:

And Elijah the Tishbite, of the inhabitants of Gilead, said to Ahab, “As the Lord God of Israel lives, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, except at my word.”
2 Then the word of the Lord came to him, saying, 3 “Get away from here and turn eastward, and hide by the Brook Cherith, which flows into the Jordan. 4 And it will be that you shall drink from the brook, and I have commanded the ravens to feed you there.”​
I considered that also, but when you read the article it says the priest wanted to welcome GBLTQ people, and make them feel welcome. It is a shame that she did that.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one repents not of their sins but rather sits in justification of said sins , THEN YEAH get them out of the church .
Stop trying to grasp at bits of straw in a hurricane to try and justify wrong evil behavoir .
Rather correct them and not allow sin upon them . LEst ye think your way is wiser than the apostels or CHRIST himself .
CORRECT folks . The first main thing that would have helped ANYONE , however , IS IF the CHURCH leaders
themselves would teach ALL biblical pure and holy doctrine . That alone would have convicted some in error .
And others would probably leave on their own if they refused to repent . NO one is gonna sit
in a place that exposes sin , IF THEY LOVE SIN . they will always find another voice to sit under which AGREES to their sin .
THE MAIN THING should have been leaders simply focusing on all sound doctrine of Christ and the apostels .
Had they done that , churches would have been kept healthy and thriving under GOD and not doctrines of leaven of men gone wrong .
Churches should have been a place for the peoples to grow wise and mature , not rather this place
which through false doctrines and piss poor leadership of men either too afraid or flat out wolves in sheeps clothing
has led leaven right in and filled it fulled up with leaven . TILL NOW
not only do most so called christains not even know what has been lost in Christanity
they too are the lost sitting under the lost and places get only worse and into more darkness they go .
TIME TO BIBLE UP and stop following these hyper radical false love false unity men , and learn CHRIST for ourselves .
THEN folks will see clearly how to pull the speck out of the others eye .
But so long as they continue in bondage , blinded to the truth by the wicked wiles of men gone wrong .
THE LOG remains and thus all they can do is say DONT JUDGE to those who would correct and the leaven only grows more so
till places get filled to the full , which what they think is LIGHT and LOVE but is hate and darkness .
Do you really think that any LGBTQ person (or anyone else who doesn't meet your standard of purity) would listen to you for five seconds? You "righteous rant" would drive people far, far from Christ. They would be right in doing so, since Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself, not tear them to pieces.

Jesus said (Matthew 11:28-29), "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke on you and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." That is a message that they will listen to, not "go away from me you filthy faggots".

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I considered that also, but when you read the article it says the priest wanted to welcome GBLTQ people, and make them feel welcome. It is a shame that she did that.
It's a shame to welcome people to a church? Read my post immediately above this one.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disturbing behavior. I think it shows what kind of priest they're dealing with. Not good.
Why do you follow this post with "Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God." ? Which one do you mean?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really think that any LGBTQ person (or anyone else who doesn't meet your standard of purity) would listen to you for five seconds? You "righteous rant" would drive people far, far from Christ. They would be right in doing so, since Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself, not tear them to pieces.

Jesus said (Matthew 11:28-29), "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke on you and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." That is a message that they will listen to, not "go away from me you filthy faggots".
I worry not what to say nor what folks think about what i say . My concern is for their souls .
PS , if JESUS had worried about what others said about him His response to peter and others
would have been a whole lot different .
An example . LORD dont you know that your saying OFFENDED them .
DID JESUS then say , OH dear , oh my , go and call them and let me figure out how i can win them .
OR did he say this . LEAVE THEM BE , they are the blind leading the blind , every plant that MY FATHER has not planted
shall be rooted up . aka DESTROYED .
As far as what i shall say to any one person , I WAIT UPON the LORD for the words .
IF paul had been so worried about offending sinners in the church , ME THINKS he would not warned a hundreth as much as HE DID .
SEE they knew something . GOD ADDS . man doesnt add to the church . GOD DOES .
THUS speak truth and whoever recieves it , AMEN , whoever rejects its on them . WORRY NOT . WORRY NOT
simply speak the words of truth and soberness . And fail not to correct those we love in hopes they will repent
LOVE works GOOD to the other , it dont leave them groping in blindness of sin and its effects to leaven the entire lump .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a shame to welcome people to a church? Read my post immediately above this one.
ITS a shame to honor SIN . that is what SHE DID . No one is against ANYONE coming to church .
But when we have to support their sin to make them feel welcome . THAT IS ABOMINATION .
OUT with the rainbow flags and IN with the BIBLE . Enough with mans way and let us learn GODS WAY .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that's great.

It shows Christian parishioners they're in the domain of an apostate. And as such communicates a message that will save time. And that is that they should leave and seek out a true church that holds God and his word as sacred truth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Same JESUS always corrected error too . something you no longer believe in . You have learned the ways of men
who long ago crept in to change the way the church did things . THEY decieved the lott of you all .
the only approach that works , IS THE ONE taught in the scriptures .
You would run paul off for his reminders TO THE CHURCH about NOT SINNING .
You all sit under this other way to evangelize , WHICH WINS NONE . OH it gets numbers in , but wins NONE .
And worse it allows the leaven to rise up and fill the entire lump . Sensual beings . having not the truth .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Same JESUS always corrected error too . something you no longer believe in . You have learned the ways of men
who long ago crept in to change the way the church did things . THEY decieved the lott of you all .
the only approach that works , IS THE ONE taught in the scriptures .
You would run paul off for his reminders TO THE CHURCH about NOT SINNING .
You all sit under this other way to evangelize , WHICH WINS NONE . OH it gets numbers in , but wins NONE .
And worse it allows the leaven to rise up and fill the entire lump . Sensual beings . having not the truth .
Careful what you post, my friend! I am a 100% Christian. Perhaps we disagree about some points of doctrine, but that is the extent of it. I will forgive you this time, but watch whom you accuse.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Would you encourage them to keep sinning?

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you really think that this deserves an answer???
All I know to do is to be a good neighbor to them. The ones that I worked with and the ones I was friends with that’s what I tried to do. If you know how to go about witnessing to them you know more than I do. I didn’t condemn them I treated them like everyone else. But a Church has an obligation to teach the Bible. Sure they should be welcome but the Church should not change what the Bible teaches to make some people comfortable.

Reactions: dev553344 and Adam