Gay altar

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Remember to love sinners. The Devil will try to provoke hatred with all sorts of things, it is better to shake the dust off your feet and walk away.

Reactions: Jim B and dev553344

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps it would be a good idea for a church to do this: proclaim that anyone who sins must leave. If anyone is a homosexual, has committed adultery, cheated on their taxes, prayed to idols (RCC saint figurines), harmed anyone intentionally, gossiped, slandered others, boasted, disobeyed their parents, lied, cheated, or stolen, they must leave the church immediately. How many people would remain? Any?

You are clearly anti-LGBTQ. Why aren't you calling everyone out on other sins?

Dare I say you are obviously pro homosexual?

Reactions: RLT63

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What so many Christians do not realize is that homosexuals have stated that they want to infiltrate the church to destroy it as it is the main opposition to their sin. They have no interest in being "Christians" other than to achieve their aim to steal, kill and destroy. (Now where have I heard that before?)

Sad to say there are whole denominations who have opened the door to homosexual sin in the name of so-called love which means that the church has no power and no witness. They are making homosexual sin of no consequence and thereby legitimizing it.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dare I say you are obviously pro homosexual?
You can say whatever you want. I don't care.

I am not "pro homosexual"; that is just stupid! Jesus said (quoting the Old Testament) to love our neighbor as our self. Dare I say that you disagree with Jesus by being anti-homosexual?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What so many Christians do not realize is that homosexuals have stated that they want to infiltrate the church to destroy it as it is the main opposition to their sin. They have no interest in being "Christians" other than to achieve their aim to steal, kill and destroy. (Now where have I heard that before?)

Sad to say there are whole denominations who have opened the door to homosexual sin in the name of so-called love which means that the church has no power and no witness. They are making homosexual sin of no consequence and thereby legitimizing it.
This is nothing but nonsense! Where is the evidence for your absurd claim that "homosexuals have stated that they want to infiltrate the church to destroy it"??? Are you seriously saying that homosexuals want to "achieve their aim to steal, kill and destroy"???

Claiming that "...there are whole denominations who have opened the door to homosexual sin in the name of so-called love which means that the church has no power and no witness. They are making homosexual sin of no consequence and thereby legitimizing it" is borderline insanity!!!

What is it about loving your neighbor as yourself that you can't understand? Satan really has captured your mind!

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You can say whatever you want. I don't care.

I am not "pro homosexual"; that is just stupid! Jesus said (quoting the Old Testament) to love our neighbor as our self. Dare I say that you disagree with Jesus by being anti-homosexual?
Dare I say you disagree with Jesus by being so judgmental.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is nothing but nonsense! Where is the evidence for your absurd claim that "homosexuals have stated that they want to infiltrate the church to destroy it"??? Are you seriously saying that homosexuals want to "achieve their aim to steal, kill and destroy"???

Claiming that "...there are whole denominations who have opened the door to homosexual sin in the name of so-called love which means that the church has no power and no witness. They are making homosexual sin of no consequence and thereby legitimizing it" is borderline insanity!!!

What is it about loving your neighbor as yourself that you can't understand? Satan really has captured your mind!
By the sound of things you haven't got a mind to capture.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your soul.
Hope it will look fabulous with faith in Christ. He was the sacrifice, that was needed, being raised up again from the dead; justifying the payment of sin, and overcoming of death. Amen.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you sacrifice on a gay altar?
nothing . there is no gay alter that any christain should sacrfice too .
Rather let he or she who stole steal no more
let he or she who practiced homosexuality go and do no more .
JESUS is the answer . If our churches want to help people , my advice is they need to stop supporting their sins
and rather point them to CHRIST and correct sins . like the true apostels did .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope it will look fabulous with faith in Christ. He was the sacrifice, that was needed, being raised up again from the dead; justifying the payment of sin, and overcoming of death. Amen.
Amen. Yet, that's not what is sacrificed on an altar draped with a flag intended to mock what God judged as abomination.

The soul of the unrepentant proud homosexual sinner and or Trans, is the sacrifice on the altar draped to herald abomination.

That's nothing to be proud of.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. Yet, that's not what is sacrificed on an altar draped with a flag intended to mock what God judged as abomination.

The soul of the unrepentant proud homosexual sinner and or Trans, is the sacrifice on the altar draped to herald abomination.

That's nothing to be proud of.
Place for them, outside the kingdom.

I love how God can handle the things I cannot.

It’s really the heart God will judge.

Therefore people should worry about their own heart and where they stand with God as far as their understanding and the continuing of having faith which pleases him.

Some foolishly believe they need to call them out and put their face in the dirt, while a pastor who is married is having other sex with other women.

God will indeed be fair it all assessments: he sees the heart even though the acts themselves may leave them in a vulnerable position due to damages caused to the body. (Even damage to reputation).

God isn’t worried about you being accepted by others. He will see your heart.

That would be their reaping to the flesh.

Wouldn’t you say?

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Place for them, outside the kingdom.

I love how God can handle the things I cannot.

It’s really the heart God will judge.

Therefore people should worry about their own heart and where they stand with God as far as their understanding and the continuing of having faith which pleases him.

Some foolishly believe they need to call them out and put their face in the dirt, while a pastor who is married is having other sex with other women.

God will indeed be fair it all assessments: he sees the heart even though the acts themselves may leave them in a vulnerable position due to damages caused to the body.

That would be their reaping to the flesh.

Wouldn’t you say?
I don't see any scripture that tells us to approve sin. Homosexuals, or adulterous pastors.

If we walk blindly through the degradation, thinking our self above it all, what is that but depraved indifference?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see any scripture that tells us to approve sin. Homosexuals, or adulterous pastors.

If we walk blindly through the degradation, thinking our self above it all, what is that but depraved indifference?
God will judge is the point. Yes the model gave was man and woman. I agree with that. That doesn’t mean people who do those acts are any worse than you, all one has to do is look into the mirror. All are guilty.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said for us not to judge, @ButterflyJones. Therefore all us tend to make judgments. I believe Gods way is right; but I don’t live it out perfectly even with knowing that the spirit can help me to make better decisions.

As a person who has done gay acts; understands, that even so God still cared for me and desires me to have relationships
With him. Was an experimental phase.

Some people don’t realize that Jesus Christ is going to be able to resurrect all people no matter what they done, and they’re all going to be judged fairly, and he looks at the heart.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said for us not to judge, @ButterflyJones. Therefore all us tend to make judgments. I believe Gods way is right; but I don’t live it out perfectly even with knowing that the spirit can help me to make better decisions.

As a person who has done gay acts; understands, that even so God still cared for me and desires me to have relationships
With him. Was an experimental phase.

Some people don’t realize that Jesus Christ is going to be able to resurrect all people no matter what they done, and they’re all going to be judged fairly, and he looks at the heart.
Jesus told us when we judge to use righteous judgement.