Gay altar

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will judge is the point. Yes the model gave was man and woman. I agree with that. That doesn’t mean people who do those acts are any worse than you, all one has to do is look into the mirror. All are guilty.
People who do those acts are an abomination in the eyes of God.

Whereas Christians are in God's grace. Our sins under the blood of Jesus, remembered no more.

You should study our faith first.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ain’t no one getting in without even a mustard seed of faith, which pleases God.

So good luck @ButterflyJones.

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality at least it’s no where in the four gospels unless you can bring up a quote from him.

So I would say yes, homosexuality was not what God had set up. It is missing the mark and to hit the mark is to have faith and love.

But some people would suggest they need to believe in every single way just like they do and if they don’t believe in every single way like they do, they’re going straight to fooking down in the in the land of hell.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ain’t no one getting in without even a mustard seed of faith, which pleases God.

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality at least it’s no where in the four gospels unless you can bring up a quote from him.

So I would say yes, homosexuality was not what God had set up. It is missing the mark and to hit the mark is to have faith and love.

But some people would suggest they need to believe in every single way just like they do and if they don’t believe in every single way like they do, they’re going straight to fooking down in the in the land of hell.
Matthew, Jesus did say something about homosexuality, it's in the 4 gospels as well as the old testament. We aren't to judge them as if they were going to hell, but we can judge the sin for ourselves. Homosexuality is evil and disgusting. God wants us to be clear of it just like he wants us to be healthy and happy and clean.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you're interesting in reading about homosexuality in the new testament then here take a look at this: Homosexuality in the New Testament - Wikipedia

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No thank you Devin. It’s only mentioned one time in the New Testament. I’m not interested in that article.

You say Jesus did say something but did not quote it. I don’t believe you.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nothing . there is no gay alter that any christain should sacrfice too .
Rather let he or she who stole steal no more
let he or she who practiced homosexuality go and do no more .
JESUS is the answer . If our churches want to help people , my advice is they need to stop supporting their sins
and rather point them to CHRIST and correct sins . like the true apostels did .
I don't know of a single church that supports any sin. They give their support and love to all who sin. Unlike yourself.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To me people are over judgmental. Now if a person is coming to you to learn about Jesus and what the word says that is a totally different story.

To tell me God hates the faggots and they are going to hell, is not right; I mean fook, didn’t Jesus pay for the sins or not?

Does the person have a general interest in learning?

Jesus never taught anyone but those who came to him, be it parable or revealing something to his chosen disciples.

It’s funny to watch people play God, or that he needs your help in judging people. We aren’t sent to condemn people.

Reactions: Lambano

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know of a single church that supports any sin. They give their support and love to all who sin. Unlike yourself.
Then your blind as can be.
First what kind of love dont correct error .
And two , i dare you , challenge you to look around .
No church supports sin . EVER heard of the prosperity gosple jim
Ever heard of churches putting rainbows up in their churches .
ALLOWING gay people to actually preach n teach ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY Jim .
How about the churches that preach that other religoins dont have to beleive in CHRIST
that all we need to do is just come together and so call love one another and do good works .
Jim you are truly blind .
IF you had a hundreth of the zeal for the true gospel as you do for always attacking those who still do correct
the world might have been turned upside down for the truth .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To me people are over judgmental. Now if a person is coming to you to learn about Jesus and what the word says that is a totally different story.

To tell me God hates the faggots and they are going to hell, is not right; I mean fook, didn’t Jesus pay for the sins or not?

Does the person have a general interest in learning?

Jesus never taught anyone but those who came to him, be it parable or revealing something to his chosen disciples.

It’s funny to watch people play God, or that he needs your help in judging people. We aren’t sent to condemn people.
Who says that , a select one or two . You aint never seen me use that kind of langauge .
But mark my words , if you think i am gonna slow down on my reminders or warnings ,
hold not thy breath . I might just double down on them .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanna go into a church and hear everything a person done called out that following Sunday? I demand to know who is out there going against the Lord so I may smite them down with the fear of him!

Sounds crazy and delusional way about simply pulling out the Bible at church and reading from Matthew Chapter 1 and doing that every weekend verse by verse.

Who says that , a select one or two . You aint never seen me use that kind of langauge .
But mark my words , if you think i am gonna slow down on my reminders or warnings ,
hold not thy breath . I might just double down on them .

You can give all the warnings you want, no one said you can’t say or speak you have the ability and freedom of speech.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look around . Try talking to folks who live in areas all over the world .
Churches are tanking jim . They chose the unity , the love , FROM MAN
over the UNITY and the LOVE FROM GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanna go into a church and hear everything a person done called out that following Sunday? I demand to know who is out there going against the Lord so I may smite them down with the fear of him!

Sounds crazy and delusional way about simply pulling out the Bible at church and reading from Matthew Chapter 1 and doing that every weekend verse by verse.

You can give all the warnings you want, no one said you can’t say or speak with freedom of speech.
Have you ever seen me say GOD HATES FAGGOTS .
NOPE .
have you ever seen me say ITS SIN . OH YES and i will continue to do so .
Just like i would warn against any sin ,
We got churches that wont correct certain sins or mindsets mathew . ITS WHY they fall away .
NOT ON MY WATCH MATHEW . I LOVE THE PEOPLE , so by grace i will do as i must

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever seen me say GOD HATES FAGGOTS .
NOPE .
have you ever seen me say ITS SIN . OH YES and i will continue to do so .
Just like i would warn against any sin ,
We got churches that wont correct certain sins or mindsets mathew . ITS WHY they fall away .
NOT ON MY WATCH MATHEW . I LOVE THE PEOPLE , so by grace i will do as i must
What you do I don’t care, and I never said you said anything, please be mindful of what you may be reading on my side.

94B7575A-19C0-4052-ACCB-80F083772BE9.jpeg

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously you have people who hate faggotry, and if God hates them and their fagginess they will never be saved unless they stop being fags.

Where did the gospel of Christ go?
Which states to have faith and to love God and to love others?

Does a persons fagginess keep them out of bounds from God?

Who has the authority to even be able to answer this question?

Reactions: Lambano

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you do I don’t care, and I never said you said anything, please be mindful of what you may be reading on my side.

View attachment 30977
Westboro , like the social gospel and many others , DONT KNOW OR FOLLOW CHRIST .
I hope you know that .
We got two extremes going on . and the one side is far larger than the other , but BOTH are wrong .
THEN YOU have the true lambs . The smallest of all the groups and the most hated i might add .