Gay altar

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Loads of speculation on all that thanks for talking to me man God bless. All I know is no man knows what God is set up for those who love him that is for sure.
For those who LOVE HIM . exactly . Lets bask in that for a moment .
For those who LOVE HIM .
IF ye loved GOD ye would have LOVED ME for i came forth OF GOD .
So , if a man rejects Christ , HOW DOES HE LOVE GOD AGAIN .
HE dont .
Let us bask in the beauty of every word of Christ JESUS .
Many muslims can do good works and claim to LOVE GOD
as can a buddists or a hindu or whateverdo .
BUT had they LOVED GOD they would have LOVED HIS CHRIST , they would have BELIEVED IN HIM .
Just bask in the beauty of the words of the glorious LORD . man , JESUS makes things so simple indeed .
HAD you LOVED GOD , you would have LOVED ME .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good move, rather than to just argue with me appreciate that.

Even thought what? Everyone posting their opinions, even with the use of the scripture that was never written to us directly anyway.

This is not to say that the Bible, that it doesn’t have benefits to providing faith in spiritual aspect to the life of an individual who seeks out God that is a promise, because the Bible is useful.
That's your excuse? Really?
Thanks.

Good to know.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who LOVE HIM . exactly . Lets bask in that for a moment .
For those who LOVE HIM .
IF ye loved GOD ye would have LOVED ME for i came forth OF GOD .
So , if a man rejects Christ , HOW DOES HE LOVE GOD AGAIN .
HE dont .
Let us bask in the beauty of every word of Christ JESUS .
Many muslims can do good works and claim to LOVE GOD
as can a buddists or a hindu or whateverdo .
BUT had they LOVED GOD they would have LOVED HIS CHRIST , they would have BELIEVED IN HIM .
Just bask in the beauty of the words of the glorious LORD . man , JESUS makes things so simple indeed .
HAD you LOVED GOD , you would have LOVED ME .
Matt doesn't think the Bible, that would include the NT, was not written to us directly.

Explains their arguments doesn't it?

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matt doesn't think the Bible, that would include the NT, was not written to us directly.

Explains their arguments doesn't it?
It does indeed . very deceptive days we now live in my friend . As for the lambs they gonna stay glued to the truth of the holy
scriptures that were written and recorded FOR OUR learning .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does indeed . very deceptive days we now live in my friend . As for the lambs they gonna stay glued to the truth of the holy
scriptures that were written and recorded FOR OUR learning .
God's truth is timeless. Not everyone knows that.

Be fruitful and multiply.
Homosexuals cannot do that. Their community left to interact solely as described, male with male, female with female, would not exist for long.

It is ab-normal and un-natural behavior.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's your excuse? Really?
Thanks.

Good to know.
I don’t have an excuse, my friend. All I know is about Jesus Christ in his victory over death hell Satan and his angel. If that’s the case, you know, it seems been paid for sin does that mean gays become Christians I mean how can anyone say no whenever you still do sin and possibly still sin either sometime today from time to time.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's truth is timeless. Not everyone knows that.

Be fruitful and multiply.
Homosexuals cannot do that. Their community left to interact solely as described, male with male, female with female, would not exist for long.

It is ab-normal and un-natural behavior.
Paul warned about how the last days would look too . They will be without NATURAL AFFECTION .
And it has abounded and is now even honored .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ButterflyJones it seems you’re very judgmental.

thanks that’s allowable I mean God hate’s fags too. He thinks they’re abomination. Is that the right attitude to have? Are we God to see them as abomination?

I mean, that’s the only conclusion according to most Christians anyway.

All them fags homosexuals are going to go to hell. That’s what they say whoever’s out they’re saying it because of hatred and violence.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t have an excuse, my friend. All I know is about Jesus Christ in his victory over death hell Satan and his angel. If that’s the case, you know, it seems been paid for sin does that mean gays become Christians I mean how can anyone say no whenever you send and possibly still see him today from time to time.
I have a question for you to ponder on my friend .
If i came into your church and stood before all
and said , HEY i kill old ladies , i like to strangle them , ITs how i was born , dont judge me ,
What would you tell me .
IF i stood before your church and lied and lied and just said HEY its HOW GOD MADE ME
dont judge .
What would you tell me .
What would you say to me . Just pray about that and give me an answer .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a question for you to ponder on my friend .
If i came into your church and stood before all
and said , HEY i kill old ladies , i like to strangle them , ITs how i was born , dont judge me ,
What would you tell me .
IF i stood before your church and lied and lied and just said HEY its HOW GOD MADE ME
dont judge .
What would you tell me .
What would you say to me . Just pray about that and give me an answer .

I would report you to the police, on the murder one. The second one was a little dumb. There is no reason to answer it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

thanks that’s allowable I mean God hate’s fags too. He thinks they’re abomination. Is that the right attitude to have? Are we God to see them as abomination?

All them fags homosexuals are going to go to hell. That’s what they say whoever’s out they’re saying it because of hatred and violence.
Stop saying that stuff . Rather say it like this . Dont ye know that murderers , fornicators , homosexuals
etc wont inherit the kingdom of GOD . but dont use langauge like GOD hates ..............
Rather just preach truth .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop saying that stuff . Rather say it like this . Dont ye know that murderers , fornicators , homosexuals
etc wont inherit the kingdom of GOD . but dont use langauge like GOD hates ..............
Rather just preach truth .
Amigo you must’ve come from somewhere, where You are not allowed to have freedom of speech.

I’m trying to tell you that there are people out there who have murdered, who may be gay who may struggle with lying who may struggle with that flesh.

And to me it seems you constantly reject the notion that they possibly could be those in those places who do have faith who struggle in the flesh with you and other people, but they believe in Jesus, and that he took care of their sin, and they try to refrain from that fleshly nature not to say that they don’t go on and do it.

So yeah, there are people that don’t care about God. Period!

But there are people that struggle, and they do believe and have faith, and I can’t personally deny that, or look at them as lesser or as filthier than me.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would report you to the police, on the murder one. The second one was a little dumb. There is no reason to answer it.
Well , that is good , i would report me to the police too .
So lets go with another question .
IF i were to come into your church and say HEY , i am a murderer and this is how GOD made me .
Would you try and bring pictures of murdered people into your church to make me feel welcome .
SO why on earth do the churches pander to a certain sin to make them feel welcome .
WHY not just preach the truth . Whoever comes in will hear truth . some might get offended and leave
but some might actually repent .
But worse and worse it gets .
IF i came into your church and said hey i love to fornicate
would you bring in pictures of half naked women to make me feel welcome .
SO why on earth do we allow folks who claim to BELIEVE IN CHRIST
to remain in same sex marriages or to support it . Paul said if one is called a brother or a sister
and do such things , TO rebuke them , to even cast them out if they refuse to repent .
So how come the church rather just sits and even say things like , OH THEY KNOW GOD
they are fine , look they can pray and do good works . You do realize that has destroyed places .
WHY do you think more and more churches are now believing its not even a sin .
Cause being unequally yoked is bad news mathew .
WE must correct all sin within the church . ALL sin , not just gay stuff , but all sin .
IF not , well look around it leavens up the place .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well , that is good , i would report me to the police too .
So lets go with another question .
IF i were to come into your church and say HEY , i am a murderer and this is how GOD made me .
Would you try and bring pictures of murdered people into your church to make me feel welcome .
SO why on earth do the churches pander to a certain sin to make them feel welcome .
WHY not just preach the truth . Whoever comes in will hear truth . some might get offended and leave
but some might actually repent .
But worse and worse it gets .
IF i came into your church and said hey i love to fornicate
would you bring in pictures of half naked women to make me feel welcome .
SO why on earth do we allow folks who claim to BELIEVE IN CHRIST
to remain in same sex marriages or to support it . Paul said if one is called a brother or a sister
and do such things , TO rebuke them , to even cast them out if they refuse to repent .
So how come the church rather just sits and even say things like , OH THEY KNOW GOD
they are fine , look they can pray and do good works . You do realize that has destroyed places .
WHY do you think more and more churches are now believing its not even a sin .
Cause being unequally yoked is bad news mathew .
WE must correct all sin within the church . ALL sin , not just gay stuff , but all sin .
IF not , well look around it leavens up the place .
I have no more reason to answer any questions.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amigo you must’ve come from somewhere, where You are not allowed to have freedom of speech.

I’m trying to tell you that there are people out there who have murdered, who may be gay who may struggle with lying who may struggle with that flesh.

And to me it seems you constantly reject the notion that they possibly could be those in those places who do have faith who struggle with you and other people, but they believe in Jesus, and that he took care of their sin, and they try to refrain from that fleshly nature not to say that they don’t go on and do it.

So yeah, there are people that don’t care about God. Period!

But there are people that struggle, and they do believe and have faith, and I can’t personally deny that, or look at them as lesser or as filthier than me.
Convince them . the more we allow one to struggle in sin the worse it becomes .
Correct them . Put fear into some , save others with compassion , but do correct them .
If not your church will fall to leaven . I have seen this happen so often .
The problem is many are coming to a mindset that allows folks to remain in bondage to sin .
THEY never warn them , they never point to the POWER of CHRIST to overcome it .
THEY simply stay silent and let the sin destroy them and their church in time .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We are to judge using God's yardstick for right behavior.

Proponents of sin are a tragedy. The more I read and reply, the more you'll be encouraged.

That is all.

• Love

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are to judge using God's yardstick for right behavior.

Proponents of sin are a tragedy. The more I read and reply, the more you'll be encouraged.

That is all.
Unfortunately, I can’t remember what you started out with so it doesn’t matter at this point does it. right behaviors to love God and love others, even through your fleshly struggles of sin, it’s done by the spirit only and impossible for the flesh.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no more reason to answer any questions.
Is it because you realize its what they are doing with the gay agenda and you dont want to offend .
Because mathew , i am telling you this is exactly what is going on .
THEY have made it taboo to even dare to say a word against such behavoir , EVEN IN THE CHURCH .
They make it seem so evil to actually correct certain sins mathew .
and they know how to play the people . THEY KNOW that in time if you allow them in and DONT correct it
the people will eventually come to the conclusion it must be okay . THEY KNOW THIS MATHEW .
The church must return to the original pattern mathew or its not gonna make it .
I dont hate gays or anyone . But i do know the pattern for correction that CHRIST set and the aposetls set
and i am telling you ITS the only pattern that works . leaven will LEAVEN up the place .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Convince them . the more we allow one to struggle in sin the worse it becomes .
Correct them . Put fear into some , save others with compassion , but do correct them .
If not your church will fall to leaven . I have seen this happen so often .
The problem is many are coming to a mindset that allows folks to remain in bondage to sin .
THEY never warn them , they never point to the POWER of CHRIST to overcome it .
THEY simply stay silent and let the sin destroy them and their church in time .
I don’t have a church from what I understand the Bible presents you as a believer are the church to go out and share the word with other people whenever you were led by the Holy Spirit. That’s all I know buddy I love to be able to read the Bible and share it with others if the time is appropriate.