Gay altar

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Westboro , like the social gospel and many others , DONT KNOW OR FOLLOW CHRIST .
I hope you know that .
We got two extremes going on . and the one side is far larger than the other , but BOTH are wrong .
THEN YOU have the true lambs . The smallest of all the groups and the most hated i might add .

I can’t say none of those people are not saved? By the blood shed of cross. Are you able to say that to them? Are you Gods voice, and spokesperson? @amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously you have people who hate faggotry, and if God hates them and their fagginess they will never be saved unless they stop being fags.

Where did the gospel of Christ go?
Which states to have faith and to love God and to love others?

Does a persons fagginess keep them out of bounds from God?

Who has the authority to even be able to answer this question?
YOUR SINS have seperated you . GOD SAID THAT .
TIME to learn CHRIST , TIME to learn bibles .
Your living high on emotions my friend .
JESUS came to set us free from sin
not to teach us to embrace or allow sins .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can’t say none of those people are not saved? By the blood shed of cross.
Well they do the work of satan . So that at the least should tell ya something .
POINT THEM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION . yet when i do just that , i get called hater and judgmental .
And mostly by those in churches . SO YEAH there is that too .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well they do the work of satan . So that at the least should tell ya something .
POINT THEM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION . yet when i do just that , i get called hater and judgmental .
And mostly by those in churches . SO YEAH there is that too .
Big person to judge. May God have mercy on you.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOUR SINS have seperated you . GOD SAID THAT .
TIME to learn CHRIST , TIME to learn bibles .
Your living high on emotions my friend .
JESUS came to set us free from sin
not to teach us to embrace or allow sins .

No one said he didn’t come to free you from sin, but Paul was still a sinner after he was saved. But by the Lords grace it was sufficient for him to continue on in faith and be saved though he failed from time to time.

That would also go for fags to bud, unless they really disregard God all together, that is fine but it’s different if it is a gay person who is a believer and does love God and love others.

And if you believe your big enough to fill up Gods shoes and judge them, by all means.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Better go hit them across the face and torture them to change and be like you, and how you will train them to be then @amigo de christo ? Foolishness to me,

To mistreat a person who can’t fooking help they like and attracted to the same sex man, or same sec woman.

I can’t judge don’t wanna if I can help it, and if a person wants to be gay cause they grew up that way?

God is powerful enough to judge them fairly.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big person to judge. May God have mercy on you.
Bring scripture to show me where we are not to rebuke or correct those who sin in the church .
Oh wait YOU CANT .
So instead you bring the most two common words to this generation , taken out of text ,
JUDGE NOT .
It wont work on me mathew . I have been accused , attacked
and even in person and yet here i am and correction continues .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one said he didn’t come to free you from sin, but Paul was still a sinner after he was saved. But by the Lords grace it was sufficient for him to continue on in faith and be saved though he failed from time to time.

That would also go for fags to bud, unless they really disregard God all together, that is fine but it’s different if it is a gay person who is a believer and does love God and love others.

And if you believe your big enough to fill up Gods shoes and judge them, by all means.
Again emotionalism with part truths .
Paul also warned very strictly against those who did sin and would not repent of it .
SO yeah theres that too . You are missing the mark cause you bought the seeker friendly lie .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A person who wants to change can only be changed by God and hearing of the word, not @amigo de christo word or opinion will change that, and if they don’t wanna give up and change that is okay. God will continue to work with them.

Oh don’t think I’m attacking you, you can rebuke them all you want that is not my point sir.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again emotionalism with part truths .
Paul also warned very strictly against those who did sin and would not repent of it .
SO yeah theres that too . You are missing the mark cause you bought the seeker friendly lie .
Moses killed a man, he was a murderer,
Rahab was a harlot and prostitution was her work. They must have missed the mark too, my friend. But they had faith, so fook all if I know, @amigo de christo.

May you be blessed, putting people in their place seems to be a bit messed up, you can always ask to share and read the Bible to them but it has to be done contextually. Like Genesis 1, or starting through New Testament at Matthew 1, it’s hearing of the word that pierces the soul.

Not hearing my words or your words, @amigo de christo, see ya again some other time.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moses killed a man, he was a murderer,
Rahab was a harlot and prostitution was her work.
TOTAL PROOF YOU have bought into the lie .
And yet when did JESUS teach us to murder .
REPETANCE .
GOD leads us to repentance of sins , not acceptance of them . repentance from sin .
The man on the cross was a murder mathew . YET he did repent . HE knew he was guilty and deserving of death .
You do all to use examples and take them to usher in a bad idea .
Sure rahab was a harlot . But i bet once she was freed , FREED from that place
SHE NO LONGER LIVED as one .
When sinners come to CHRIST they dont come as JUSTIFIERS OF SIN
they come cause they know they NEED a savoir . DO TRY and remember that .
YOU say you know nothing about inclusivism and the social gospel
RATHER ODD you sound just like them in part anyway . But i dont marvel .
WHY
cause most folks have no idea that their leaders have long been teaching them from that manuel .
ITS all over the place mathew . i am only sorry you bought it .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ain’t no one getting in without even a mustard seed of faith, which pleases God.

So good luck @ButterflyJones.

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality at least it’s no where in the four gospels unless you can bring up a quote from him.

So I would say yes, homosexuality was not what God had set up. It is missing the mark and to hit the mark is to have faith and love.

But some people would suggest they need to believe in every single way just like they do and if they don’t believe in every single way like they do, they’re going straight to fooking down in the in the land of hell.
I'm sure others have noted this or stated it to you.

You need to study our faith before presuming to insist what God calls sin isn't so, and need be tolerated.

Jesus was God.

God said homosexuality, is an abomination.
God said a man shall not dress as a woman, nor a woman assume the garb of a man.

There in fact Jesus did state those things in the Old Testament. It was fact every Jew listening to Jesus' ministry knew already.

Jesus, unlike Christians here citing his teachings, did not need to repeat himself in order to get his word across to a woke generation.

You don't have to agree with God's words. They don't change because you and others want them to.

You may condone sin.
God doesn't.
That doesn't change.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sure others have noted this or stated it to you.

You need to study our faith before presuming to insist what God calls sin isn't so, and need be tolerated.

Jesus was God.

God said homosexuality, is an abomination.
God said a man shall not dress as a woman, nor a woman assume the garb of a man.

There in fact Jesus did state those things in the Old Testament. It was fact every Jew listening to Jesus' ministry knew already.

Jesus, unlike Christians here citing his teachings, did not need to repeat himself in order to get his word across to a woke generation.

You don't have to agree with God's words. They don't change because you and others want them to.

You may condone sin.
God doesn't.
That doesn't change.
Bad to assume, what it is I believe without questioning what I believe, sir.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TOTAL PROOF YOU have bought into the lie .
And yet when did JESUS teach us to murder .
REPETANCE .
GOD leads us to repentance of sins , not acceptance of them . repentance from sin .
The man on the cross was a murder mathew . YET he did repent . HE knew he was guilty and deserving of death .
You do all to use examples and take them to usher in a bad idea .
Sure rahab was a harlot . But i bet once she was freed , FREED from that place
SHE NO LONGER LIVED as one .
When sinners come to CHRIST they dont come as JUSTIFIERS OF SIN
they come cause they know they NEED a savoir . DO TRY and remember that .
YOU say you know nothing about inclusivism and the social gospel
RATHER ODD you sound just like them in part anyway . But i dont marvel .
WHY
cause most folks have no idea that their leaders have long been teaching them from that manuel .
ITS all over the place mathew . i am only sorry you bought it .
I’m showing flaws of individuals.

You yourself have flaws. Whether or not you forbear them as a reality makes no difference to me.

There is no proof of anything other than assumption.

Not many good surveyors out there it seems that ask questions rather than assumptions.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m showing flaws of individuals.

You yourself have flaws.
No doubt i probably sure do have flaws . But correcting aint one of them mathew .
As far as flaws do feel free to point them out and we can reason by the scriptures .
I mean if you see a flaw , POINT IT OUT , cause i dont want to partake of error .
BUT , do bring scripture to do so and i will do the same .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No doubt i probably sure do have flaws . But correcting aint one of them mathew .
As far as flaws do feel free to point them out and we can reason by the scriptures .
I mean if you see a flaw , POINT IT OUT , cause i dont want to partake of error .
BUT , do bring scripture to do so and i will do the same .
Oh I’m sure there are stories in your life that point out those clearly.

Such as my own stories.

God is the one whom corrects the heart and mind by the spirit.

It’s never the authority of a man anymore. It’s by his own personal relationship between the faith having individuals, who seek out him.

Regardless of what state a person may be in.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I’m sure there are stories in your life that point out those clearly.

Such as my own stories.

God is the one whom corrects the heart and mind by the spirit.

It’s never the authority of a man anymore. It’s by his own personal relationship between the faith having individuals, who seek out him.

Regardless of what state a person may be in.
Incorrect on your last part . Paul told folks to REBUKE sharply those who sin
It is our duty to correct sin in the church my friend .
If you like i bring lots of scripture to back it up .
Oh heres another one . Those who sin REBUKE before all that others may fear .
OH heres one , if a brother or sister is a fornicator , and the list goes on , dont even eat with such a one .
See , we are TO CORRECT in hopes they repent . IF you like i have a lot more scripture to back it up .
But thanks for saying it , so at least i can help you in your error . See if we do this
we can HELP each other . NOW bring scriptures . I WILL DO THE SAME .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incorrect on your last part . Paul told folks to REBUKE sharply those who sin
It is our duty to correct sin in the church my friend .
If you like i bring lots of scripture to back it up .
Oh heres another one . Those who sin REBUKE before all that others may fear .
OH heres one , if a brother or sister is a fornicator , and the list goes on , dont even eat with such a one .
See , we are TO CORRECT in hopes they repent . IF you like i have a lot more scripture to back it up .
But thanks for saying it , so at least i can help you in your error . See if we do this
we can HELP each other . NOW bring scriptures . I WILL DO THE SAME .
and if the person doesn’t want to change can you just tell them God doesn’t love because they are fags!?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the confusing part to me.

@amigo de christo you assume that someone who is gay, is required to change before God will love and accept them by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

That means all the drug abusing meth head, drunk people who have faith, yet still struggle with their flesh it’s like God is looking down lower on them or something.

And they can’t be saved unless they stop what they are doing which negates faith man.

So yeah, you rebuke and correct but if they don’t want to you and you tell them they aren’t gonna make it and God is not happy with over them being gay, and not because of faith.

Huge mistake.