Gay altar

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and if the person doesn’t want to change can you just tell them God doesn’t love because they are fags!?
No , you cast them out of the church . That was the order of CHRIST then paul later taught it .
IF they refuse to repent , they must be cast out of the church .
I can bring scrips to back this . Our goal is for their good . They they will repent
and its to protect also the flock .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No , you cast them out of the church . That was the order of CHRIST then paul later taught it .
IF they refuse to repent , they must be cast out of the church .
I can bring scrips to back this . Our goal is for their good . They they will repent
and its to protect also the flock .
Burn them sons of gun at the stake by God,

You know Paul wrote in second letter to forgive that person. Who was having sex with his step-mother.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the confusing part to me.

@amigo de christo you assume that someone who is gay, is required to change before God will love and accept them by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

That means all the drug abusing meth head, drunk people who have faith, yet still struggle with their flesh it’s like God is looking down lower on them or something.

And they can’t be saved unless they stop what they are doing which negates faith man.

So yeah, you rebuke and correct but if they don’t want to you and you tell them they aren’t gonna make it and God is not happy with over them being gay, and not because of faith.

Huge mistake.
again you assume wrong . I am speaking about correction within the church . Dont over THINK .
just follow the pattern left to us in the bible .
I aint talking about visitors to the church . They come in and we are to speak TRUTH to them .
But if they refuse Christ or if they come in claiming to BELIEVE and yet honor sin . CORRECT IT ASAP .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You know Paul wrote in second letter to forgive that person. Who was having sex with his step-mother.
Cause the man REPENTED . exactly mathew .
IF they repent we DO restore them . Now you learning .
See . that is why we do as we do .
The man was not still sleeping with his step mother . HE got punished and repented of it .
NOW bring them back in . BUT if one repents not , THEY can stay out .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
again you assume wrong . I am speaking about correction within the church . Dont over THINK .
just follow the pattern left to us in the bible .
I aint talking about visitors to the church . They come in and we are to speak TRUTH to them .
But if they refuse Christ or if they come in claiming to BELIEVE and yet honor sin . CORRECT IT ASAP .

That didn’t answer my question. I’m not talking about church. I’m talking about daily life in which you have encounters with others, and how you treat them.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cause the man REPENTED . exactly mathew .
IF they repent we DO restore them . Now you learning .
See . that is why we do as we do .
The man was not still sleeping with his step mother . HE got punished and repented of it .
NOW bring them back in . BUT if one repents not , THEY can stay out .
That is why God has an outside for faithless people in the heavenly realm, and the inside for the faithful. Out, and In.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again false assumptoins on your part . I never said BURN anyone . Shame on you my friend .
WHY would be Put to death anyone . Dont even THINK like that . and DONT put words in My mouth as though i would .
We dont judge by the letter anymore . We dont kill witches and gays and etc . BUT if they repent not we do cast them out
of the church .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again false assumptoins on your part . I never said BURN anyone . Shame on you my friend .
WHY would be Put to death anyone . Dont even THINK like that . and DONT put words in My mouth as though i would .
We dont judge by the letter anymore . We dont kill witches and gays and etc . BUT if they repent not we do cast them out
of the church .
Sorry for the extreme lack luster picture of burned people at the staked.

I didn’t put anything in your mouth man so please don’t be so sensitive.

I’m just trying to make a fact of below noticed.

That is the confusing part to me.

@amigo de christo you assume that someone who is gay, is required to change before God will love and accept them by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

That means all the drug abusing meth head, drunk people who have faith, yet still struggle with their flesh it’s like God is looking down lower on them or something.

And they can’t be saved unless they stop what they are doing which negates faith man.

So yeah, you rebuke and correct but if they don’t want to you and you tell them they aren’t gonna make it and God is not happy with over them being gay, and not because of faith.

Huge mistake.
Unaddressed is how you actually left this whole thing.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That didn’t answer my question. I’m not talking about church. I’m talking about daily life in which you have encounters with others, and how you treat them.
And i am talking about the church . TWO different things mathew .
TWO different things . I can witness to anyone outside of the church .
IF they dont hear the gospel message , WELL i move on .
But as far as WITHIN the CHURCH is what i am talking about .
Now feel free to ASK me some questions instead of assuming .
ITS easier that way . For example you can ask me
What would i do if i saw a gay man starving to death . would i give him food to eat .
AND I would have said YES I would . THen i would preach CHRIST Unto him .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And i am talking about the church . TWO different things mathew .
TWO different things . I can witness to anyone outside of the church .
IF they dont hear the gospel message , WELL i move on .
But as far as WITHIN the CHURCH is what i am talking about .
Now feel free to ASK me some questions instead of assuming .
ITS easier that way . For example you can ask me
What would i do if i saw a gay man starving to death . would i give him food to eat .
AND I would have said YES I would . THen i would preach CHRIST Unto him .
I don’t care about the church, there is no pure, blameless church around anymore. Gays need to come in and hear the gospel. Drunks, drug addicts, child predators.

So I disagree with an exclusive one of a kind material church.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry for the extreme lack luster picture of burned people at the staked.

I did put anything in your mouth man so please don’t be so sensitive.

I’m just trying to make a fact of below noticed.

Unaddressed is how you actually left this whole thing.
the accept part . GOD accepts no mans sins . Its our sins that seperate us from GOD .
now this is biblical . So we need to witness Christ to the lost .
PS , you can also use the law to bring them to Christ .
THe law is used for the ungodly and sinners .
Now we can win some through fear , or through compassion .
Take a peek at how peter witnessed to the jews , or stephen , or paul
or how they witnessed peroid . THEY did correct error and they did POINT TO CHRIST .
Peter had the jews so terrified they said WHAT must we do to be saved .
OR like paul and the jailor , Paul hollerd out in compassion , NO DONT KILL yoourself
we are still here . AND that won the jailor too .
SIMPLY preach as one is led , but do not go after those who correct the CHURCH . This is not right to do .
Look if i came hollering GOD hates faggots , THEN CORRECT ME
but if i come correcting the sin , LET IT BE . LET THE SPIRIT convict . LET GOD give to every man the words .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But yeah anyone @amigo de christo good talk today, I don’t think you hate people or anything, I just think people are really harsh and judgmental more towards gay people than anything else; unless they find out their neighbor shot their mother in the face.

Yeah people do evil things. But Jesus is the one needed no doubt in my mind.

Thankfully his presence can be know by the existing world, sure you can use law on people, by exposing properly the context and everything like that.

People have to willingly to listen though.

Anyway thanks again.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t care about the church, there is no pure, blameless church around anymore. Gays need to come in and hear the gospel. Drunks, drug addicts, child predators.

So I disagree with an exclusive one of a kind material church.
WE can preach the gospel and should at all times .
For good examples of preaching , i would read acts .
What we cannot do is accept sin in order to win sinners . THAT dont and wont work .
An example . Some churches are saying Homosexaulity is good , a gift from GOD
and just come on in and recieve CHRIST . YEAH , A LIE .
and they wont be coming to CHRIST . THEY will be coming to a god and a christ that honors SIN .
AND WE BOTH KNOW WHO THAT ONE IS .
SO we should keep sound doctrine at the forefront
and preach to all . GOD WILL ADD ,
we cannot add , we cannot give the increase . WE JUST PREACH TRUTH . GOD adds .
MANY will reject but at least some will accept .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May God judge rightly and fairly, over all things and over all man’s ways and may God be praised, @amigo de christo.
As far as fairly we might want to change that word just a bit .
cause if i had got what i deserved , what was fair to me , I WOULD have been sentenced to the lowest chamber of hells fire .
I cling to HIS MERCY and GRACE in CHRIST . The only name whereby i was saved from the pits of death i so well earned .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As far as fairly we might want to change that word just a bit .
cause if i had got what i deserved , what was fair to me , I WOULD have been sentenced to the lowest chamber of hells fire .
I cling to HIS MERCY and GRACE in CHRIST . The only name whereby i was saved from the pits of death i so well earned .

I would consider what the scriptures talk about when Paul says that God will give and resurrected body according to what they have done. There is a spiritual resurrection of condemnation which leads to the outside of the kingdom. The reservation of those who are faithful will receive a special resurrection of life, which will be fit for the kingdom.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would consider what the scriptures talk about when Paul says that God will give and resurrected body according to what they have done. There is a spiritual resurrection of condemnation which leads to the outside of the kingdom. The reservation of those who are faithful will receive a special resurrection of life, which will be fit for the kingdom.
Yeah about that . There is a spirtual ressurection all right , but those who denied Christ wont like their ressurection one bit .
The lake of fire aint no retirment home anyone wants to face . I stick with preaching JESUS and to believe in HIM .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You post what you believe when you participate in opinion threads .
Good move, rather than to just argue with me appreciate that.

Even thought what? Everyone posting their opinions, even with the use of the scripture that was never written to us directly anyway.

This is not to say that the Bible, that it doesn’t have benefits to providing faith in spiritual aspect to the life of an individual who seeks out God that is a promise, because the Bible is useful.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah about that . There is a spirtual ressurection all right , but those who denied Christ wont like their ressurection one bit .
The lake of fire aint no retirment home anyone wants to face . I stick with preaching JESUS and to believe in HIM .
Loads of speculation on all that thanks for talking to me man God bless. All I know is no man knows what God is set up for those who love him that is for sure.