Gay Marriage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsakenone

Dec 25, 2013
So what did God say about marriage? Rumor has it that Adam was married to a man; but what, a lie you say?

So is God behind you when you say that God made Adam and Eve?

Does the Bible stand behind you in defence of that truth?

Paul says in 1 Tim 2:14

"...Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."

All I say to all that marry is that I hope you find the happiness you seek.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Forsakenone said:
So what did God say about marriage? Rumor has it that Adam was married to a man; but what, a lie you say?

Paul says in 1 Tim 2:14
"...Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression."

All I say to all that marry is that I hope you find the happiness you seek.
Rubbish!

)
Eve and Adam (Separate study)

Floyd.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God created plants and animals and every living thing male and female so that they could multiply. He could not make Adam and Steve because one of them needs to have a uterus and an egg to multiply and fill the earth.... If God created two males in the beginning, we would not be here today... :huh:

Reactions: Joseph77

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Angelina said:
God created plants and animals and every living thing male and female so that they could multiply. He could not make Adam and Steve because one of them needs to have a uterus and an egg to multiply and fill the earth.... If God created two males in the beginning, we would not be here today... :huh:
[SIZE=14pt]The rib was not taken from Adam to create a man, but to create a woman; Eve![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Floyd.[/SIZE]

Forsakenone

Dec 25, 2013
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, Genesis 6:1

Angelina said:
God created plants and animals and every living thing male and female so that they could multiply.
So how does one tell a male corn seed from a female corn seed?

He could not make Adam and Steve because one of them needs to have a uterus and an egg to multiply and fill the earth
Where do you get the name Steve from?.

If God created two males in the beginning, we would not be here today... :huh:
In Spirit or in Truth?
Floyd said:
Rubbish!

)

Floyd.

If you can't discuss the subject in open then I would suggest that your link is rubbish.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
Angelina said:
God created plants and animals and every living thing male and female so that they could multiply.
FYI, nature is full of all sorts of different types of reproductive strategies, including some that are rather bizarre. So I'd be careful going around citing "plants and animals" as models of reproduction that we should be following.

Forsakenone

Dec 25, 2013
It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matt 4:4

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
Floyd, on 21 Apr 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
Floyd said:
Rubbish!

)

Floyd.

If you can't discuss the subject in open then I would suggest that your link is rubbish.

As regards homosexuality there is nothing to discuss!
The Bible is clear; it is abomination to almighty God; why do you resist Him?
It can only be to your demise.
If you are one of them, you need to stop, get on your knees, and beg forgiveness of our Lord!
There are too many people like you at present in the world, who are trying to undermine the Bible; theirs will be destruction eventually.

Floyd.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
Forsakenone

I can't even understand what you're talking about...Well I don't think you are talking about anything..Are you?

Looks like you're trying to stir the pot with demons doctrines...Damnable heresies...If you are, you shall not prosper but reap destruction without sincere repentance with a sorrowful heart.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
A man cannot marry a man or a woman a woman for the same reason a woman cannot be a priest.

What I mean in saying that is men and women are created for certain roles and when they act outside that role, they're just play acting. Homsexual couples that get "married" are just playing house. It isn't real because there never is and never could be the kind of spiritual, emotional, and biological compatibility that men and women have. Two men don't fit together in that way, so even if they go through with the act, it isn't real. It's make believe.

But the power of imagination is incredible. Not only are we talking about same sex "marriage" but we're talking about adopting children and subjecting helpless, innocent children to this world of madness. The very fact that they have to adopt, or in the case of women, artificially inseminate, belies the image of a family and highlights the truth that this type of coupling is incapable of producing children and therefore they have to cheat to create the image of a family. The mendacity of this whole procession is saddening when children are sucked into this vortex of perversion.

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
This Vale Of Tears said:
Homsexual couples that get "married" are just playing house. It isn't real because there never is and never could be the kind of spiritual, emotional, and biological compatibility that men and women have. Two men don't fit together in that way, so even if they go through with the act, it isn't real. It's make believe.
Would you be so arrogant to approach a gay couple and say to them "I know your feelings better than you do"?

Not only are we talking about same sex "marriage" but we're talking about adopting children and subjecting helpless, innocent children to this world of madness. The very fact that they have to adopt, or in the case of women, artificially inseminate, belies the image of a family and highlights the truth that this type of coupling is incapable of producing children and therefore they have to cheat to create the image of a family. The mendacity of this whole procession is saddening when children are sucked into this vortex of perversion.
I understand that's what you believe, but I also wonder what you think should be done about it? You live in Idaho, so how do you think US law should be changed?

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! and these people vote :)

Only those in darkness--vote for a mortal king---one vote for all time is needed--Jesus as king.
Why would one support what God will soon crush by voting for them in light of this reality--2 Peter 2:19--Daniel 2:44

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
River Jordan said:
Would you be so arrogant to approach a gay couple and say to them "I know your feelings better than you do"?

I understand that's what you believe, but I also wonder what you think should be done about it? You live in Idaho, so how do you think US law should be changed?
1. Feelings are not reality and feelings are misleading when given preference over truth and morality.

2. My beliefs are very simple and very constitutional. Every state should decide that for themselves and the feds should butt out of the issue. Unfortunately, the federal government has exerted an unconstitutional interference in state marriage laws ever since they passed the unconstitutional anti polygamy laws targeting the Mormons. Now it's routinely assumed that marriage is a federal government issue, regardless of the 10th Amendment which guarantees that the states have sole jurisprudence over marriage. To answer your question, U.S. law should be changed by rescinding all involvement in this issue whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.