General Word Association

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Real Kiwis don't use it

What!!
I was born and grew up a Brit...we always have mint sauce with lamb.
Especially rack-of-lamb...those kiwis must be philistines...and forgotten their roots!!

Okay, lets do "Gravy" ( surely they have gravy on lamb)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, gravy over the roasted lamb and roasted cut potatoes and carrots...getting hungry

Reactions: Helen
B

brakelite

So now I'm lost. Should I be responding to 'mint sauce' or 'real kiwis don't use it'????
Or 'gravy'???????????????

Reactions: Helen
B

brakelite

A lost Kiwi that eats mint sauce and not gravy - unreal!
Maaaate, blimmin heck!! You're a hard case allite. No need to pack a wobbly and get into a hissy fit. Spinning yarns about kiwis not being kiwis cos they don't drink mint sauce ...gravy on lamb??? Enough to give anyone a dose of the trots...maybe you can flog that off to these unsuspecting foreigners but I aint so old and munted as to tolerate such cods wollop. First I'm vegetarian and no longer eat lamb. Or any other meat. Second, I love gravy, and make the best gravy for roast vegies this side of the black stump. And vegetarian snags on the barbie with my tu meke gravy and mash spuds is to die for cuz. You sound like someone who went across the ditch but took a tiki tour and ended so far out in the wop wops that you forgot where you come from.