Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I kind of figured the only answer you could give, God is talking to Himself.

Thank you for playing along!

:cool:

Personally I find you concept of "shared oneness" really no different from the concept of the trinity, only that you insist it's not so.

How exactly do you differ? I've never really understood that.

God is One.

Jesus is God.
The Father is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.

We both say this, don't we?
well marks that's nothing new don't you talk to your self? how about your car if it didn't crank, other objects.

well on god level, I suggest you read Isaiah 63:5 and see who the ARM of God is in flesh as a man in Isaiah chapter 53.

now when you read those verses get back with me and we will discuss them.... :D

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But rather than simply going with what the Bible expresses . . .
the bible do express this. just read revelation chapter 5. he who sits on the throne is he who stand as the Lamb... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I kind of figured the only answer you could give, God is talking to Himself.

Thank you for playing along!

:cool:

Personally I find you concept of "shared oneness" really no different from the concept of the trinity, only that you insist it's not so.

How exactly do you differ? I've never really understood that.

God is One.

Jesus is God.
The Father is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.

We both say this, don't we?
No. He says the Father isn't God. I can't even get him to admit that Jesus is the Son of God, which makes His Father God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the bible do express this. just read revelation chapter 5. he who sits on the throne is he who stand as the Lamb... :eek: YIKES!

PICJAG

Revelation 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

~

As I'm reading this, the Lamb took the scroll from the One sitting on the throne.

?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well marks that's nothing new don't you talk to your self? how about your car if it didn't crank, other objects.
And you are thinking that "The LORD said to my Lord, sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool", that's on the same level as, "fusm musm car! Start, you! Oh I can't believe this!"

OK.

Oh! I've got to get that starter cable put back on!

And, me, come sit by myself until I make my enemies my footstool . . . or, your footstool . . . who's footstool?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

well on god level, I suggest you read Isaiah 63:5 and see who the ARM of God is in flesh as a man in Isaiah chapter 53.

now when you read those verses get back with me and we will discuss them.... :D

PICJAG
Isaiah. It was reading Isaiah that I completely fell in love with God.

I looked. I was astounded!! There was no one to help! So I brought salvation to myself with my own arm.

OK. That's bit of a paraphrase.

Yes?

When the time was right, God came . . .

When the time was right, God sent His Son . . .

Which if these is what the Bible says? Hint . . . Galatians 4 . . .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. He says the Father isn't God. I can't even get him to admit that Jesus is the Son of God, which makes His Father God.
Work with me here . . . I'm trying to find some unity!

;)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.

2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.

5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

7 And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

~

As I'm reading this, the Lamb took the scroll from the One sitting on the throne.

?
yes, it's the Lamb who took the scroll out of the hand of him that sits on the throne.

now if you think the one who sits on the throne is the Father think again. for the the right hand means "POWER", listen, Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." now if that was the father sitting on the throne, I ask who gave the Father POWER, listen, Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." now if you say the Father sits on the thron, then please provide book chapter and verse as to who gave the Father power?

see marks it you don't know what Right hand or Right Arm means.... POWER. he sit in power, all of it. so if it the son who sits, then who is the Lamb, not the Lamb of God, but the Lamb... (smile).
And, me, come sit by myself until I make my enemies my footstool . . . or, your footstool . . . who's footstool?
ok Marks where do God who is a Spirit sit?..... well listen, Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?"Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."

see Marks God who is a Spirit fills heaven and Earth. there is no lay-boy, or throne big enought for him to sit. but do you really believe this is actually speaking of a natural chair.. throne? no, this is symbolic for being in power. come on Marks you should know this.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah. It was reading Isaiah that I completely fell in love with God.

I looked. I was astounded!! There was no one to help! So I brought salvation to myself with my own arm.

OK. That's bit of a paraphrase.

Yes?

When the time was right, God came . . .

When the time was right, God sent His Son . . .

Which if these is what the Bible says? Hint . . . Galatians 4 . . .
so who is the "ARM" of God that brought salvation unto him? the ARM of God is revealed to us in Isaiah Chapter 53. now Marks is this not the lord Jesus?. so he is God's "OWN" ARM who brought salvation to himself. that God himself in Flesh, not a separate person, do you understand what Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah 53 is saying?

PICJAG

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, it's the Lamb who took the scroll out of the hand of him that sits on the throne.

See how simple that is?

There is the Father on the Throne. No - man - was found worth, but wait, here's someone! The slain Lamb!

Visualize the scene.

If we can learn anything from the Revelation, it is that God uses pageantry to reveal truth.

I wish I could remember the formula. We had so much fun with it when we were children. In about I don't know 6 or 7 steps we could mathematically show 1=2. Of course it doesn't. But the convoluted formula that we used, you had to be clever to spot the trick.

This reminds me of that. A convoluted argument showing that the one who hands the scroll to the other is the same one who receives the scroll from the first.

But no matter the formula, no matter the trick, no one, but no one, made the mistake of actually thinking that 1 was equal to 2.

Because the reality was easily seen. The one on the throne has a scroll, and no one there is qualified to open it. And then there was someone who was qualified.

Much love!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There can be no 'unity" when someone says the Father isn't God and Jesus isn't the Son of God.
for the last time, Father and son are titles, not persons.

can we get some intelligence in here.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is the Father on the Throne.
thanks for the reply marks, so please give book chapter and verse where someone gave the Father as you say who sits on the throne .. "POWER". book chapter and verse please.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my. Did you even read your own post?
yes, for the ordinal First is the "Title" holder, FATHER, and the ordinal LAST is the "Title" holder Son who is ONE person diversified... LOL, lol, LOL.. my , my, my, when will they ever learn.

so sit on the sideline, and watch ok.... :rolleyes:

PICJAG

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for the reply,
you didn't read post #18 carefully did you?........ ;)

lets see,

#1. the Father, the ordinal First, "JESUS", MADE ALL THINGS, Isaiah 44:24.

#2. the Son, the Ordinal Last, "JESUS", MADE ALL THINGS, AND NOTHING WAS MADE UNLESS HE MADE IT, John 1:3.

#3. The Holy Spirit, who is the Ordinal First, and .... "ALSO" .... the Ordinal Last, (per Isaiah 48:12), "JESUS" who is by the way the First and the Last.... is the ONE TRUE GOD who .... MADE ALL THINGS, Job 33:4

Proverbs 16:4 "The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."
"made all things for himself" now where have we heard this at before? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... Oh,
Colossians 1:16 "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

:eek: ... GET OUT OF HERE? so the person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24, who is the same person in Colossians 1:16 ... "WHO MADE ALL THINGS FOR ... "HIMSELF" . a blind man can see this TRUTH. .... and oh yes, it's in the bible, just follow the scriptures given. ain't God GOOD.

well your person whom you calls Father is JESUS the "Son"....... :eek:

PICJAG.
Well His seed is in me, so I call Him Father.

Reactions: 101G

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so who is the "ARM" of God that brought salvation unto him? the ARM of God is revealed to us in Isaiah Chapter 53. now Marks is this not the lord Jesus?. so he is God's "OWN" ARM who brought salvation to himself. that God himself in Flesh, not a separate person, do you understand what Isaiah 63:5 and Isaiah 53 is saying?

PICJAG
Trinity, my friend. Answers all these questions. But don't expect to really fathom this, no one can, He is infininately transcendent.

Much love!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, for the ordinal First is the "Title" holder, FATHER, and the ordinal LAST is the "Title" holder Son who is ONE person diversified... LOL, lol, LOL.. my , my, my, when will they ever learn.

so sit on the sideline, and watch ok.... :rolleyes:

PICJAG
Christians know that Jesus is the Son of God which means His Father is "God the Father". You can blow all the smoke screens you like but you and I both know every Bible says you're wrong. Show us a Bible that doesn't say "God the Father". I don't think you can.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful