Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry you're misguided and fail to even desire to know the truth...good luck w/ that.
first thanks for the reply, second, no LUCK needed, just have the Spirit. understand this, you will never understand the bible fully until you allow the Holy Spirit to teach you. understand, the BIBLE is a sealed book, meaning you cannot just read it and say I got it. nope it don't work like that. just when you think you have it, you have to start over from scratch. (which is the first principle of God, see Hebrews 5:12-14), I know take my word for it. yes, I have started over a many of time. just when I thought every thing was fitting together, one piece would not fit. so I had to start all over again. see building on a solid foundation require constance inspection, one cannot cut corners, (false doctrine), or use cheap material, (a lie), one must follow the blueprint/Bible to the letter. if not, as the bible states,

1 Corinthians 3:11 "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ."1 Corinthians 3:12 "Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;"1 Corinthians 3:13 "Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is."1 Corinthians 3:14 "If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward."
but listen to the very next verse,
1 Corinthians 3:15 "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

what God is saying here, if you just don't know and went on a false assumption, (false doctrine, and a lie), God's Word/Fire will manifest the ERROR, and show you your ERROR, and when that happens, that same Word/Fire that burned up your false assumptions is the same Fire/Word of GOD that will SAVE you, because now you will know how to build.. on TRUTH, without cutting corners, (false doctrine), or using cheap material, (a lie). so when the winds blow, or the sea waves beat aganist your building, it will stand.

understand, by the word of God I have by him burned up your false assumption that there are three in the Godhead. that the US and the OUR at Genesis 1:26 & 27 is onlly one person, or at the baptism of the Lord Jesus, the figure to come or the equal share of God himself in flesh. and the false assumption of Mary being a preputial virgin. but that the Holy Ghost, or Holy Spirit, is JESUS himselfthe only person in the Godhead who holds both titles "Father", and "Son", diversified in flesh. and many more truth, why because I have the one who wrote and sealed the book. listen,

Isaiah 29:9 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink."
Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered."
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:"
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

understand Trekson, the reason, and the only reason why I can answer your question plainly, and you cannot answer mine is one thing, or because of one person, the Holy Ghost. see, he took the book out of his RIGHT HAND of him who sits on the throne, and he has open the seals unto me. not that 101G got this on his own... oh no, it's because of the Holy and TRUE and LIVING Spirit, JESUS, he revealed himself to me concering the Godhead.

understand, 101G don't need LUCK, nor do you, and 101G is not misguided. and 101G desire to know the truth by the Holy Ghost who teach him, 101G. so no need to complain, see I don't take insults, I use them..... (smile), for Good. what you ment for evil, God made for Good. see, I never loose,.... not in Christ, but if 101G walk outside of Christ, yes 101G will be a looser, and not an overcomer. just look in the mirrow and really examine yourself.

peace be with you.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To those who the Father will CALL.

Now that some have a basic understanding of "Diversified Oneness". now we can understand why God, the Lord Jesus, manifested in flesh as the Saviour, and was not manifested at Genesis 1:26 as this topic implies.

when my friend Grailhunter said that God was alone in the beginning, this is correct. for the TERM Beginning tells us more information why Deuteronomy 6:4 states, "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" notice it says "ONE" LORD. so it was ONE "LORD" in the beginning in creation. this is why we have two beginning in the bible, one OT at Genesis 1:1 and NT at John 1:1. here is the Revelation. at Genesis 1:1 God, who is LORD, but the name JESUS was not given because he had not yet manifested himself in flesh, by being diverse. so the term beginning shows us why? lets see it. it's the Hebrew word, H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

look at definition #1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
notice how the KJV can translate this word. a. chief(-est), b. first(-fruits, part, time). principal thing. and principal means, first in order of importance, or FIRST. this is where my friend Grailhunter gets mixed up, not suprem, but first in ORDER OF REVEALING HIMSELF AS "GOD".
here the bible tells us that God, (the LORD Deu. 6:4), is the "FIRST" meaning he is "LORD" in revealing himself to his creation and man..

now John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
Notice the word Beginning here, as in the Hebrew it's the Greek word, G746 ἀρχή arche (ar-chee') n.
1. (properly abstract) a commencement.
2. (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank).
[from G756]
KJV: beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule
Root(s): G756

notice definition #2. the keyword is "concretely", that what "was" abstract/Spirit is now made "concrete"/Flesh. that's why in 1 John 1:1 "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;"
1 John 1:2 "(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)" (and we know what the term "with" means, the same one person).
1 John 1:3 "That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ."1 John 1:4 "And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full."

what was unseen, and untouchable is now made manifested for all to see, GOD IN FLESH.

but notice definition #2 again, just as the Hebrew word for beginning, we see the same thing... "order, time, place, or rank". by God manifesting himself in flesh as the EQUAL SHARE of himself it is this time place and order for him to Manifest himself, as SAVIOUR. this is what the OT was all about, God manifesting himself or coming in flesh, 1 Peter 1:10 & 11.

so we have God, LORD all cap in the OT prophesying of his coming in flesh, Lord, to redeem man, by dying for our sins. (this is God own ARM, a flesh and blood man, which Isaiah chapter 53 describ). which is a whole topic by itself.

please understand God have THREE dispensation, 1 Corinthians 12:4 "Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit."
1 Corinthians 12:5 "And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord."
1 Corinthians 12:6 "And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all." BINGO.

now there is much more to learn, but I'll stop here and let those whom the Father, JESUS, draw unto himself to digest.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To those who the Father will CALL.
Don't you mean "God the Father" as the Bible says?

Colossians 3:17 (NKJV)
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, no LUCK needed, just have the Spirit. understand this, you will never understand the bible fully until you allow the Holy Spirit to teach you. understand, the BIBLE is a sealed book, meaning you cannot just read it and say I got it. nope it don't work like that. just when you think you have it, you have to start over from scratch. (which is the first principle of God, see Hebrews 5:12-14), I know take my word for it. yes, I have started over a many of time. just when I thought every thing was fitting together, one piece would not fit. so I had to start all over again. see building on a solid foundation require constance inspection, one cannot cut corners, (false doctrine), or use cheap material, (a lie), one must follow the blueprint/Bible to the letter. if not, as the bible states,

1 Corinthians 3:11 "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ."1 Corinthians 3:12 "Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;"1 Corinthians 3:13 "Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is."1 Corinthians 3:14 "If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward."
but listen to the very next verse,
1 Corinthians 3:15 "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

what God is saying here, if you just don't know and went on a false assumption, (false doctrine, and a lie), God's Word/Fire will manifest the ERROR, and show you your ERROR, and when that happens, that same Word/Fire that burned up your false assumptions is the same Fire/Word of GOD that will SAVE you, because now you will know how to build.. on TRUTH, without cutting corners, (false doctrine), or using cheap material, (a lie). so when the winds blow, or the sea waves beat aganist your building, it will stand.

understand, by the word of God I have by him burned up your false assumption that there are three in the Godhead. that the US and the OUR at Genesis 1:26 & 27 is onlly one person, or at the baptism of the Lord Jesus, the figure to come or the equal share of God himself in flesh. and the false assumption of Mary being a preputial virgin. but that the Holy Ghost, or Holy Spirit, is JESUS himselfthe only person in the Godhead who holds both titles "Father", and "Son", diversified in flesh. and many more truth, why because I have the one who wrote and sealed the book. listen,

Isaiah 29:9 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink."
Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered."
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:"
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

understand Trekson, the reason, and the only reason why I can answer your question plainly, and you cannot answer mine is one thing, or because of one person, the Holy Ghost. see, he took the book out of his RIGHT HAND of him who sits on the throne, and he has open the seals unto me. not that 101G got this on his own... oh no, it's because of the Holy and TRUE and LIVING Spirit, JESUS, he revealed himself to me concering the Godhead.

understand, 101G don't need LUCK, nor do you, and 101G is not misguided. and 101G desire to know the truth by the Holy Ghost who teach him, 101G. so no need to complain, see I don't take insults, I use them..... (smile), for Good. what you ment for evil, God made for Good. see, I never loose,.... not in Christ, but if 101G walk outside of Christ, yes 101G will be a looser, and not an overcomer. just look in the mirrow and really examine yourself.

peace be with you.

PICJAG

I have answered your question plainly, you just don't like it because it shows your reasoning to be faulty.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you mean "God the Father" as the Bible says?

Colossians 3:17 (NKJV)
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
there is only one God.

and the Father's name is ........ that's right "JESUS"... lol.

so as said, you need to go back and start over.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have answered your question plainly, you just don't like it because it shows your reasoning to be faulty.
GINOLJC, to all.
nope you never did, but that's ok, but lets examine your claim,
"true unity" (tri-une).
ok, if that's true, then explain this scripture, Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

ok Trekson, where is your unity?. is not the Lord Jesus your "SAVIOUR?" well the LORD, who you calls Father, says he's the only "SAVIOUR. well now, either God lied, (God forbid), or Jesus is the Father, (shared) in Flesh, called the Son, who is Saviour. because,

Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

How many person is "me" and "I" Trekson? and as a matter of fact, he sais he didn't KNOW any other God, ...... beside him. which means if there is a true unity, God don't know about it. because he said there is nobody else beside him.

do you understand what "Beside" means, well google it. 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from.

did you hear that Trekson? beside means, in addition to, and or apart from. well that just killed any "true unity" (tri-une)... of any kind. yes, the famous three persons doctrine also.

these verses kills any three person Godhead. ME and I are single desiginations, and there is no one "in addition to; apart from" from HIM...

well now all you who believes in a Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three separate and distinct persons are in a strong delusion.

READ THESES VERSES FOR YOURSELF. again we say, you're in a strong delusion. May God help your souls.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp, @Grailhunter, @Truther, @justbyfaith and any other, who believe in any variation of any type of a "true unity" (tri-une).
Now that Isaiah 45:21 and, Isaiah 44:8 have eliminated any such nonesense of a "separate", and or "distinct person(s)" of God, see the post above#106. now we can clear the way to the TRUTH of Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

the "Shema". just as it means "HEAR", but not just HEAR, but to HEAR intelligently.

the term "ONE" here is the Hebrew word, H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

many and most scholars, have used definition #1 as their basis to support what many Christian say that God is a type of a "true unity" (tri-une). or as some say a true unity, or true trinity. and many lay christian have followed that lead.

we, who believe differently, meaning by the scriptures, have exposed that false notion that God is some kind of as said, "true unity" (tri-une)". Isaiah 44:8, and Isaiah 45:21 clearly expose that lie.

so with that lie exposed, now we can see clearly what H259 אֶחָד 'echad means.... as definition #2 states, (as an ordinal) first.

knowing this, we can see clearly who God, the Lord JESUS really is. he is the FIRST, ordinal First, and he a single person is the LAST, or ordinal Last.

which corrspond with, Beginning and End, Alpha and Omega, and the Root and the Offspring, and the Aleph and the Tav.

Deuteronomy 6:4 proves that JESUS, name have not yet been Given, was alone, and by himself, as Isaiah 44:24 states when he created, and made all things. and one of the things he made was man, Genesis 1:26 & 27, (the male and the female). which the apostle Paul by the Holy Ghost said, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

question, what was MANIFESTED in us that give us knowledge about God and the Godhead? answer "ANOTHER". not a separate, and distinct person... no, but ANOTHER of Oneself as the "EQUAL" Share of one's ownself.

as we been saying this "ANOTHER" answer the Godhead problem for all Christians. this word ANOTHER, in the Greek clearly explains why God is called the Beginning and the End, Alpha and Omega, and the Root and the Offspring, and the Aleph and the Tav. and it explain why God is called "Father", and "Son"

there are two Greek words for the one English word "ANOTHER". we suggest one use the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words it gives a good definition of both words. but here we will zero in on the one as we been saying G243 Allos. it means, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.

the numerical difference, 1. or ordinal First, "Father", and 2. or ordinal Last, "Son". and the term "Sort", simply means the same person. hence the definition in Phil 2:6 of form G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n. the singularity of God's Nature is in a "shared" state. and the root of morphe, G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. certifies this singularity of God's Nature as in a "SHARED" state.

now all those who believed in a second, and or third person, now you have to retract, scripture say so.

remember, the "Shema". just as it means "HEAR", but not just HEAR, but to HEAR intelligently.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp, @Grailhunter, @Truther, @justbyfaith and any other, who believe in any variation of any type of a "true unity" (tri-une).
Now that Isaiah 45:21 and, Isaiah 44:8 have eliminated any such nonesense of a "separate", and or "distinct person(s)" of God, see the post above#106. now we can clear the way to the TRUTH of Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:"

the "Shema". just as it means "HEAR", but not just HEAR, but to HEAR intelligently.

the term "ONE" here is the Hebrew word, H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

many and most scholars, have used definition #1 as their basis to support what many Christian say that God is a type of a "true unity" (tri-une). or as some say a true unity, or true trinity. and many lay christian have followed that lead.

we, who believe differently, meaning by the scriptures, have exposed that false notion that God is some kind of as said, "true unity" (tri-une)". Isaiah 44:8, and Isaiah 45:21 clearly expose that lie.

so with that lie exposed, now we can see clearly what H259 אֶחָד 'echad means.... as definition #2 states, (as an ordinal) first.

knowing this, we can see clearly who God, the Lord JESUS really is. he is the FIRST, ordinal First, and he a single person is the LAST, or ordinal Last.

which corrspond with, Beginning and End, Alpha and Omega, and the Root and the Offspring, and the Aleph and the Tav.

Deuteronomy 6:4 proves that JESUS, name have not yet been Given, was alone, and by himself, as Isaiah 44:24 states when he created, and made all things. and one of the things he made was man, Genesis 1:26 & 27, (the male and the female). which the apostle Paul by the Holy Ghost said, Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them."
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"

question, what was MANIFESTED in us that give us knowledge about God and the Godhead? answer "ANOTHER". not a separate, and distinct person... no, but ANOTHER of Oneself as the "EQUAL" Share of one's ownself.

as we been saying this "ANOTHER" answer the Godhead problem for all Christians. this word ANOTHER, in the Greek clearly explains why God is called the Beginning and the End, Alpha and Omega, and the Root and the Offspring, and the Aleph and the Tav. and it explain why God is called "Father", and "Son"

there are two Greek words for the one English word "ANOTHER". we suggest one use the Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words it gives a good definition of both words. but here we will zero in on the one as we been saying G243 Allos. it means, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.

the numerical difference, 1. or ordinal First, "Father", and 2. or ordinal Last, "Son". and the term "Sort", simply means the same person. hence the definition in Phil 2:6 of form G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n. the singularity of God's Nature is in a "shared" state. and the root of morphe, G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n. certifies this singularity of God's Nature as in a "SHARED" state.

now all those who believed in a second, and or third person, now you have to retract, scripture say so.

remember, the "Shema". just as it means "HEAR", but not just HEAR, but to HEAR intelligently.

PICJAG
The unity I teach is the unification of God with a man Jesus.

God filled the man on earth with the Holy Ghost and was unified with the man.

God left(unfilled) the man on the cross.

God made the spirit of the man omnipresent after resurrecting the man from the dead and refilled the spirit man with everything that He(God) consists of.

This unification process created the original oneness of God(with a man).doctrine of the 1st century.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The unity I teach is the unification of God with a man Jesus.
did you not intelligently HEAR, Isaiah 45:21 and, Isaiah 44:8 have eliminated any such nonesense of a "UNITY".

you are teaching a false doctrine.

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did you not intelligently HEAR, Isaiah 45:21 and, Isaiah 44:8 have eliminated any such nonesense of a "UNITY".

you are teaching a false doctrine.

PICJAG
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
do you understand? what you quoted was a Diversity of ONE, not a unity. listen to the scriptures, Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

do you understand what "Beside" means, well google it. 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from. do you understand NOW?

there is no one else to become ONE. he is ONE, only in a "SHARED" state. my God how hard is it to understand?

PICJAG

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you understand? what you quoted was a Diversity of ONE, not a unity. listen to the scriptures, Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

do you understand what "Beside" means, well google it. 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from. do you understand NOW?

there is no one else to become ONE. he is ONE, only in a "SHARED" state. my God how hard is it to understand?

PICJAG
The unity Jesus was speaking of is the infilling of the Spirit that he had, being one with his God. Then the next verse said that WE should be one with them the same exact way...Holy Ghost infilling.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is only one God.

and the Father's name is ........ that's right "JESUS"... lol.

so as said, you need to go back and start over.

PICJAG
Which Bible are you reading that doesn't say "God the Father"? Did you write your own Bible? I know you can't answer that question because every Bible I know of says you're wrong.

Jude 1:1 (NKJV)
1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord said to my lord . . .

Who is speaking to Whom?

Psalm 110:1-2 "The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies."

Much love!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The unity Jesus was speaking of is the infilling of the Spirit that he had, being one with his God. Then the next verse said that WE should be one with them the same exact way...Holy Ghost infilling.
well is not the Spirit in us? and not us in him, (born again and placed in his body), by believing, and obeying his Command?

see that unity of two ro more person is out. meaning it's a lie. now if you cannot see that, then stay in Darkness, as Revelation 22:11 suggest.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord said to my lord . . .

Who is speaking to Whom?

Psalm 110:1-2 "The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies."

Much love!
BINGO, Diversity is written all over the bible. and Psalms 110: is being carried out right now as we speak... :D he's making his enemies, (those who believe in a unity or a trinity), his footstool.

whom is speaking to who, it is God speaking with his "DIVERSIFIED" shared self in flesh...... :eek: aint God is Good. as G243 makes it very, very, clear,
Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. I hope people know what a numerical difference is .... 1.... 2, or as Father, .... Son?... (smile), ..... but the same sort, meaning the same PERSON.

one day christians will wake up ans smell the coffee and understand the differenc between "Separation of Persons vs the Diversity, or the Sharing of "A" person... for God is "A" Spirit... oh this is so easy.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BINGO, Diversity is written all over the bible. and Psalms 110: is being carried out right now as we speak... :D he's making his enemies, (those who believe in a unity or a trinity), his footstool.

whom is speaking to who, it is God speaking with his "DIVERSIFIED" shared self in flesh...... :eek: aint God is Good. as G243 makes it very, very, clear,
Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. I hope people know what a numerical difference is .... 1.... 2, or as Father, .... Son?... (smile), ..... but the same sort, meaning the same PERSON.

one day christians will wake up ans smell the coffee and understand the differenc between "Separation of Persons vs the Diversity, or the Sharing of "A" person... for God is "A" Spirit... oh this is so easy.

PICJAG
Did you miss this?

"Which Bible are you reading that doesn't say "God the Father"? Did you write your own Bible? I know you can't answer that question because every Bible I know of says you're wrong."

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
whom is speaking to who, it is God speaking with his "DIVERSIFIED" shared self in flesh......

I kind of figured the only answer you could give, God is talking to Himself.

Thank you for playing along!

:cool:

Personally I find you concept of "shared oneness" really no different from the concept of the trinity, only that you insist it's not so.

How exactly do you differ? I've never really understood that.

God is One.

Jesus is God.
The Father is God.
The Holy Spirit is God.

We both say this, don't we?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until I make thine enemies . . .

The Father, the Son.

Simplicity itself.