Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what do you think "prophecy is? well......

the Spirit of Christ is the Holy Spirit who is JESUS, God almighty diversified in flesh.... (smile). how hard it that to understand?

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

No, the HS is not Jesus, Jesus is not the Father and the Father is neither Jesus nor the HS, no matter how much you want them to be. When we get to heaven we will see or at least be aware of three distinct personalities.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the HS is not Jesus, Jesus is not the Father and the Father is neither Jesus nor the HS, no matter how much you want them to be. When we get to heaven we will see or at least be aware of three distinct personalities.
first thanks for the reply, second, according to you? well I ask you, is Jesus the COMFORTER? scripture, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

is not the the Holy Spirit the Comforter?

now this, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"
do you know what an advocate is? lets see,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter
Root(s): G3844, G2822

well, well, well, the same word used in John 14:16.

so do you really want to contuine to support that false notion that the Lord Jesus "IS NOT" the Holy Spirit?......... (smile).

your choice, meaning your move..... :D

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets understand the Lord Jesus the Holy Spirit.

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." when did the Lord Jesus come to them? on the day of Pentecost. so how do we know this, and how did we get there. the very series of verses will answer our statement, scripture,
John 14:19 "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also."
Remember this is before his death. the next two verse,

John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
now the question of the century. scripture,
John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?" BINGO, the keyword here is "manifest", not "appear", but "Manifest". so how did the Lord Jesus manifest himself to them and not the world? answer, in the Spiritual Gifts on Pentecost. Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place."Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting."Acts 2:3 "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them."Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."

STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN, Judas asked, "how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?". remember this is not an "apperance", but a "manifestation". and this manifestation was in the Spiritual gifts. lets make sure that the Spiritual Gifts are a "Manifestation", scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal." STOP, revelation time. (a). we see that the spiritual Gifts are a manifestation, that's confirm in verses 8-10. notice the verse say, the manifestation of the Spirit, and God is a, a, a, a, Spirit, per John 4:24a. BINGO, the next revelation, (b). is that the Holy Spirit is God who is a,a,a,a Spirit, and not a third person. well that just eliminate your three persons again. revelation (c). since the Holy Spirit is God, who is ONLY ONE PERSON, and this one person is the COMFORTER, and the Lord Jesus said, that he will not leave us "COMFORTLESS", he would come to us in Manifestation....... BINGO. he is the Comforter. John 14:16 said... "ANOTHER" Comforter, listen, "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
the word "another" here is just what I been saying all alone, it's the Greek word, G243 ἄλλος allos (al'-los) adj. according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, ANOTHER: "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". same sort means same person, or kind, or class. so the term "another/G243 allos confirm that this is the Lord Jesus the ordinal Last, the Holy Ghost, the Spirit, who is God. one Person, and one person only, just in "diversity", or is the equal sharing of himself, the Same one Spirit.

now what was manifested at pentecost? answer speaking in tongues, and hearing in tongues, so do we have that in the manifestation of the Spirit? lets check the record,

1 Corinthians 12:8 "For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;"1 Corinthians 12:9 "To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;"1 Corinthians 12:10 "To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:"1 Corinthians 12:11 "But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will."

there they are, "to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues" supportive scripture, Acts 2:6 "Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language."
Acts 2:7 "And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?"
Acts 2:8 "And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?"

so speaking in tongue, as well as the interpretation of tongues was "manifested on Pentecost.

that's how he, the Lord Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit, MANIFESTED himself to them, the disciple, and not the world.

it's amazing how easy it is to understand and reveal the scriptures plainly when one have God as their teacher.

PICJAG

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, according to you? well I ask you, is Jesus the COMFORTER? scripture, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

now this, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]

so do you really want to contuine to support that false notion that the Lord Jesus "IS NOT" the Holy Spirit?......... (smile).

PICJAG

You're really not getting the meaning of the words "true unity" (tri-une). Say your last name is Smith, there is Mr. Smith, Mrs. Smith and Junior Smith. They are the "Smiths", not the same but a united family. You can name each one individually (mr., mrs., jr.)...or collectively (the smiths) and they are all true names and/or identities.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

3. a comforter.
[(not given)]

PICJAG

"comforter"...one word, more than one definition/style/process, etc.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lets understand the Lord Jesus the Holy Spirit.

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." when did the Lord Jesus come to them? on the day of Pentecost. so how do we know this, and how did we get there. the very series of verses will answer our statement, scripture,
John 14:19 "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also."
Remember this is before his death. the next two verse,

John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."
now the question of the century. scripture,
John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?" BINGO, the keyword here is "manifest", not "appear", but "Manifest". so how did the Lord Jesus manifest himself to them and not the world? answer, in the Spiritual Gifts on Pentecost. Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place."Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting."Acts 2:3 "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them."Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance."

STOP, LOOK, and LISTEN, Judas asked, "how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?". remember this is not an "apperance", but a "manifestation". and this manifestation was in the Spiritual gifts. lets make sure that the Spiritual Gifts are a "Manifestation", scripture, 1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal." STOP, revelation time. (a). we see that the spiritual Gifts are a manifestation, that's confirm in verses 8-10. notice the verse say, the manifestation of the Spirit, and God is a, a, a, a, Spirit, per John 4:24a. BINGO, the next revelation, (b). is that the Holy Spirit is God who is a,a,a,a Spirit, and not a third person. well that just eliminate your three persons again. revelation (c). since the Holy Spirit is God, who is ONLY ONE PERSON, and this one person is the COMFORTER, and the Lord Jesus said, that he will not leave us "COMFORTLESS", he would come to us in Manifestation....... BINGO. he is the Comforter. John 14:16 said... "ANOTHER" Comforter, listen, "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
the word "another" here is just what I been saying all alone, it's the Greek word, G243 ἄλλος allos (al'-los) adj. according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, ANOTHER: "Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort". same sort means same person, or kind, or class. so the term "another/G243 allos confirm that this is the Lord Jesus the ordinal Last, the Holy Ghost, the Spirit, who is God. one Person, and one person only, just in "diversity", or is the equal sharing of himself, the Same one Spirit.

now what was manifested at pentecost? answer speaking in tongues, and hearing in tongues, so do we have that in the manifestation of the Spirit? lets check the record,

1 Corinthians 12:8 "For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;"1 Corinthians 12:9 "To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;"1 Corinthians 12:10 "To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:"1 Corinthians 12:11 "But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will."

there they are, "to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues" supportive scripture, Acts 2:6 "Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language."
Acts 2:7 "And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?"
Acts 2:8 "And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?"

so speaking in tongue, as well as the interpretation of tongues was "manifested on Pentecost.

that's how he, the Lord Jesus, God, the Holy Spirit, MANIFESTED himself to them, the disciple, and not the world.

it's amazing how easy it is to understand and reveal the scriptures plainly when one have God as their teacher.

PICJAG
Only Bible hating heretics say the Father isn't God.
Colossians 3:17 (NKJV)
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
You're really not getting the meaning of the words "true unity" (tri-une). Say your last name is Smith, there is Mr. Smith, Mrs. Smith and Junior Smith. They are the "Smiths", not the same but a united family. You can name each one individually (mr., mrs., jr.)...or collectively (the smiths) and they are all true names and/or identities.
you forget one thing, Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" NOT BAPTIZING THEM IN THE ... NAME(S), no Name, one name. so is there a Jesus, Jr.? or a Jesus, the Holy Ghost the III? no, it's one NAME "JESUS", so that want work, so try again on that Jr. flase statement.
"comforter"...one word, more than one definition/style/process, etc.
yes, one word, one person.... :eek: listen,
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]

do you see definition #2. intercessor Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." (QUESTION TIME. Trekson, who is the Spirit? the Holy Ghost? well read John 4:24a. ..... :D )
Romans 8:27 "And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

the Comforter is God himself, JESUS. :cool:
Only Bible hating heretics say the Father isn't God.
Colossians 3:17 (NKJV)
17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
well then why do you hate the bible? for the term "Father" is a title of, of, of, God, and not God himself? :rolleyes:

the Holy Spirit, JESUS by his prophet Isaiah said it best, Isaiah 56:10 "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."
Isaiah 56:11 "Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter." (ONE NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN).

Isaiah 56:12 "Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant."

what happens when one get strong drink?, meaning the strong drink of unsteady or unskilled in their counsels and resolutions of the word of God. other words as said, blind and dumb fools. lets have a look see,
Isaiah 29:9 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink."
Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered."
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:"
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

see the bible is "sealed". do you know what that means? you have to get the revelator in order to get the revelation.... :)

it's just that simple,

oh how easy it is when one have the revelator.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understanding the Ordinal First and the Ordinal Last in reference to Genesis chapter 1.

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

here, in verse 26, clearly God, the ordinal First is speaking of himself to Come, per Romans 5:14b. and the very next verse bare this out at the "beginning", he God was alone.

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.".

ok, we see God, is alone in Genesis chapter 1. a single person. and Deuteronomy 6:4 support this oneness of one person, but there is the key also. "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" did one see it? if not the verse said, "our God is one "LORD". notice it did not say, "our God is one GOD". our God, our God, our... our God is one "LORD". ok, so what is the key? time and place, because another of himself is to come per Roman 5:14b.

ONE: it's the Hebrew word, H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

the key here is the tern ordinal First, meaning, the title, "Father", WHY? for the title Father means the source, or the beginning, or the First. the title Father here, do not mean as in humanity as posterity. no, it means as in the first author and inventor, or "CREATOR", and "MAKER" of all things. he the Spirit, title "LORD" is the First the source of all things.

lets see an example of this in the earthly relm, so that we can understand the Spiritual, or heavenly relm
Genesis 4:20 "And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle."

H1 אָב 'ab (awɓ) n-m.
father.
{in a literal and immediate, or figurative and remote application}
[a primitive word. Compare names beginning with "Abi-"]
KJV: chief, (fore-)father(-less), X patrimony, principal.
See also: G5

so the term "father", not in a proper sense the father though his posterity, but he was the first author and inventor of tents or movable habitations with cattle.

but notice the keyword in the definition of "father" above, the KJV can translate it as "chief" or "principal". both words basically mean the same thing.

hold those definition in your mind, now, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
this term "beginning" is the Hebrew Word,
H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

notice definition #1. "the first, in place, time, order or rank". now John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"
here the Greek word "beginning" is,
G746 ἀρχή arche (ar-chee') n.
1. (properly abstract) a commencement.
2. (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank).
[from G756]
KJV: beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule
Root(s): G756

BINGO. "of order, time, place, or rank", but the KEYWORD in, "order, time, place, or rank", is (concretely). for God, JESUS at Genesis 1:1 is a, a, a, Spirit, which is abstract, but at John 1:1 that same "Spirit" is now concrete ...... (smile)... oh the beauity of diversified oneness. he who is the LORD, abstract, is Diversified as Lord concretely. BINGO. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" (HOLD IT, is not God a Spirit, abstract... (smile), and Jesus is concrete.... and "EQUAL")

Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" (so what, or WHO was abstract is now made concrete, but it's the same one Spirit.)

but that which is concrete is Lord, notice not LORD, but Lord.... :cool: oh how well the word of God is hidden from blind eyes.

he who is the title holder "Father", ordinal First, is the Spirit, which is the title holder "Son", the ordinal Last, as a man.

we suggest you brush up on you definition of "abstract, and "concrete"... see man is the concrete ... "image" of God in flesh, Romans 5:14b "who is the figure of him that was to come." BINGO. when Jesus was standing in the Jordan river being baptize, the concrete image of God is manifested in the flesh, the ordinal Last. for it was the "time" and place, or the second dispensation of God, now in flesh, as a man, as Roman 5:14b states.

God is not a unity, but a diversity of himself in flesh. that's diversified oneness all day.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understanding the Ordinal First and the Ordinal Last in reference to Genesis chapter 1.

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

here, in verse 26, clearly God, the ordinal First is speaking of himself to Come, per Romans 5:14b. and the very next verse bare this out at the "beginning", he God was alone.

Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.".

ok, we see God, is alone in Genesis chapter 1. a single person. and Deuteronomy 6:4 support this oneness of one person, but there is the key also. "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" did one see it? if not the verse said, "our God is one "LORD". notice it did not say, "our God is one GOD". our God, our God, our... our God is one "LORD". ok, so what is the key? time and place, because another of himself is to come per Roman 5:14b.

ONE: it's the Hebrew word, H259 אֶחָד 'echad (ech-awd') adj.
1. (properly) united, i.e. one.
2. (as an ordinal) first.
[a numeral from H258]
KJV: a, alike, alone, altogether, and, any(-thing), apiece, a certain, (dai-)ly, each (one), + eleven, every, few, first, + highway, a man, once, one, only, other, some, together.
Root(s): H258

the key here is the tern ordinal First, meaning, the title, "Father", WHY? for the title Father means the source, or the beginning, or the First. the title Father here, do not mean as in humanity as posterity. no, it means as in the first author and inventor, or "CREATOR", and "MAKER" of all things. he the Spirit, title "LORD" is the First the source of all things.

lets see an example of this in the earthly relm, so that we can understand the Spiritual, or heavenly relm
Genesis 4:20 "And Adah bare Jabal: he was the father of such as dwell in tents, and of such as have cattle."

H1 אָב 'ab (awɓ) n-m.
father.
{in a literal and immediate, or figurative and remote application}
[a primitive word. Compare names beginning with "Abi-"]
KJV: chief, (fore-)father(-less), X patrimony, principal.
See also: G5

so the term "father", not in a proper sense the father though his posterity, but he was the first author and inventor of tents or movable habitations with cattle.

but notice the keyword in the definition of "father" above, the KJV can translate it as "chief" or "principal". both words basically mean the same thing.

hold those definition in your mind, now, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
this term "beginning" is the Hebrew Word,
H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

notice definition #1. "the first, in place, time, order or rank". now John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God"
here the Greek word "beginning" is,
G746 ἀρχή arche (ar-chee') n.
1. (properly abstract) a commencement.
2. (concretely) chief (in various applications of order, time, place, or rank).
[from G756]
KJV: beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate), magistrate, power, principality, principle, rule
Root(s): G756

BINGO. "of order, time, place, or rank", but the KEYWORD in, "order, time, place, or rank", is (concretely). for God, JESUS at Genesis 1:1 is a, a, a, Spirit, which is abstract, but at John 1:1 that same "Spirit" is now concrete ...... (smile)... oh the beauity of diversified oneness. he who is the LORD, abstract, is Diversified as Lord concretely. BINGO. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" (HOLD IT, is not God a Spirit, abstract... (smile), and Jesus is concrete.... and "EQUAL")

Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" (so what, or WHO was abstract is now made concrete, but it's the same one Spirit.)

but that which is concrete is Lord, notice not LORD, but Lord.... :cool: oh how well the word of God is hidden from blind eyes.

he who is the title holder "Father", ordinal First, is the Spirit, which is the title holder "Son", the ordinal Last, as a man.

we suggest you brush up on you definition of "abstract, and "concrete"... see man is the concrete ... "image" of God in flesh, Romans 5:14b "who is the figure of him that was to come." BINGO. when Jesus was standing in the Jordan river being baptize, the concrete image of God is manifested in the flesh, the ordinal Last. for it was the "time" and place, or the second dispensation of God, now in flesh, as a man, as Roman 5:14b states.

God is not a unity, but a diversity of himself in flesh. that's diversified oneness all day.

PICJAG
You're trying to teach us Bible languages and yet you reject "God the Father" of the Bible.

2 Peter 1:17 (NKJV)
17 For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're trying to teach us Bible languages and yet you reject "God the Father" of the Bible.

17 For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory: "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
did the verse say it was the Fathers voice? or did you ASSUME that. .... (smile). you see kcnalp you cannot assume anything.

so show you, did John in the book of John come from God or was sent from God? to make it plain, read, John 1:6 "There was a man sent from God, whose name was John." so kcnalp, was John sent from God or was he sent "by" God... (smile), read the text carefully.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
did the verse say it was the Fathers voice? or did you ASSUME that. .... (smile). you see kcnalp you cannot assume anything.

so show you, did John in the book of John come from God or was sent from God? to make it plain, read, John 1:6 "There was a man sent from God, whose name was John." so kcnalp, was John sent from God or was he sent "by" God... (smile), read the text carefully.

PICJAG
It says "God the Father". You are deleting Scripture!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post that scripter please, where it says the voice is God the Father.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post that scripter please, where it says the voice is God the Father.

PICJAG
Again you MUST change the subject! You are not qualified to remove "God the Father" from the Bible!
2 John 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you MUST change the subject! You are not qualified to remove "God the Father" from the Bible!
2 John 1:3 (NKJV)
3 Grace, mercy, and peace will be with you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
I have changed nothing nor have the bible changed, CAN YOU READ? listen, 2 Peter 1:17 "For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

a voice... a voice... a voice. see Peter didn't lie like you. Peter said the same thing, "A" voice came, and the scriptures didn't say the voice was the Fathers's voice. see you added that by assumption. the bible is clear men lie.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have changed nothing nor have the bible changed, CAN YOU READ? listen, 2 Peter 1:17 "For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

a voice... a voice... a voice. see Peter didn't lie like you. Peter said the same thing, "A" voice came, and the scriptures didn't say the voice was the Fathers's voice. see you added that by assumption. the bible is clear men lie.

PICJAG
Yes, I can read. Can you?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I can read. Can you?
listen to this,

Example #1. Genesis 21:17 "And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is." OK, who voice spoke... FROM HEAVEN?

Example #2. Genesis 22:10 "And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son."
Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I."
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."
say what "thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me". BUT who was speaking from heaven?

see kcnalp, never assume anything... KNOW, if the verse said "A" voice, don't add to or take away from the Word of God. if the verse say a HORSE that is Red don't add a crown on the horses head... ok. just say what the scriptures say.

so again you're reproved.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
listen to this,

Example #1. Genesis 21:17 "And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he is." OK, who voice spoke... FROM HEAVEN?

Example #2. Genesis 22:10 "And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son."
Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I."
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."
say what "thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me". BUT who was speaking from heaven?

see kcnalp, never assume anything... KNOW, if the verse said "A" voice, don't add to or take away from the Word of God. if the verse say a HORSE that is Red don't add a crown on the horses head... ok. just say what the scriptures say.

so again you're reproved.

PICJAG
Listen to this Bible chopper:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen to this Bible chopper:

special k... (smile)..... special k, do you have ears... the scripture states, "a" voice, hello can you hear me ... John Connor, are you at crystal peak?. lol, :D

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
special k... (smile)..... special k, do you have ears... the scripture states, "a" voice, hello can you hear me ... John Connor, are you at crystal peak?. lol, :D

PICJAG
You're still a Bible chopper!
John 6:27 (NKJV)
27 Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him."

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

you forget one thing, Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" NOT BAPTIZING THEM IN THE ... NAME(S), no Name, one name. so is there a Jesus, Jr.? or a Jesus, the Holy Ghost the III? no, it's one NAME "JESUS", so that want work, so try again on that Jr. flase statement.

yes, one word, one person.... :eek: listen,
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]

do you see definition #2. intercessor Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." (QUESTION TIME. Trekson, who is the Spirit? the Holy Ghost? well read John 4:24a. ..... :D )
Romans 8:27 "And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God."Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

the Comforter is God himself, JESUS. :cool:

well then why do you hate the bible? for the term "Father" is a title of, of, of, God, and not God himself? :rolleyes:

the Holy Spirit, JESUS by his prophet Isaiah said it best, Isaiah 56:10 "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."
Isaiah 56:11 "Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter." (ONE NEED TO READ THAT AGAIN).

Isaiah 56:12 "Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant."

what happens when one get strong drink?, meaning the strong drink of unsteady or unskilled in their counsels and resolutions of the word of God. other words as said, blind and dumb fools. lets have a look see,
Isaiah 29:9 "Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink."
Isaiah 29:10 "For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered."
Isaiah 29:11 "And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:"
Isaiah 29:12 "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

see the bible is "sealed". do you know what that means? you have to get the revelator in order to get the revelation.... :)

it's just that simple,

oh how easy it is when one have the revelator.

PICJAG

Sorry you're misguided and fail to even desire to know the truth...good luck w/ that.