Genesis 1:26 Revisited, the Ordinal “FIRST”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, I have looked into the mirrow of truth.

is the "Word" or term "Father" a person yes or no? .... (smile).

your answer please.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"
In the beginning was the word and the word WAS GOD and the word was WITH GOD

so is the word a person ? yes

Is the word God? yes

is the word alone? No he was with God

how can god be with god if they are the same person, was John confessed?

Last edited:
Reactions: Enoch111

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, don't expect that this fits under your microscope.

Truly I don't understand why you don't see this. The Father spoke to the Son as the Spirit was descending. Slice and dice this any way you like, that's what is revealed to us.

There is only One God, YHWH, and YHWH came to us in Jesus. Are we good?

Much love!
first thanks for the reply, second, there is no need for any microscope, your nor mine... the scriptures are clear for all to see. listen to what you said, "The Father spoke to the Son as the Spirit was descending" see Marks that's the problemn. no where do the bible say it was the Father's voice... you assume that, but assume nothing, but say what the the bible say, "A VOICE", it didn't say it was the Fathers Voice. see how you added that. this is where good christians get caught at. they add to the word or assume something that is not in the word.

see, there is slicing or dicing here, just truth. but what is revealed to us is the TRUTH.

now as for as we are Good or not on ONE GOD, we both been saying that, (it just how we get there... smile). but are we good on the "person(s)" of God, let the Lord JESUS be the Judge of that. (I'm praying for you... ok... )

now as for did "YHWH" come as Jesus, FYI, YHWH is Jesus, and he YHWH came in Flesh as his diversified Equal Share of himself in flesh. (that's our sticking point of Share vs separation). and that's revealed in TRUTH, right in the bible as we both been saying.

now Marks as I said, I'm not aganist you my "brother", see I refere to as "brother", and I do. the burden is on me, for I understand, what you at this time don't understand... ok. but the only thing I ask of you as a brother in Christ, is this, examine what I have been saying. ask question, see if what I'm saying line up with the scriptures, that's all I ask.

we are to discuss the Word of God in honesty and openly, not getting puffed up on our positions, there is no hostilities here... at least I hope not.
as the Holy Ghost said, 1 Corinthians 3:11 "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 3:12 "Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;"
1 Corinthians 3:13 "Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is."
1 Corinthians 3:14 "If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward."
1 Corinthians 3:15 "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

see Marks, we all must test, any and every man's work/building/his or her doctrine to see if it is built on the firm foundation of Christ Jesus, because if it is not, then as with the two witness, the FIRE in our mouth... which is the Word of God, (see Jeremiah 5:14) will reveal the true foundation that we're building on. if we suffer loss, here's the GOOD NEWS, "he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.".as the Lord, I'm in the saving business. the same Fire/Word of God that destroys, is the same fire that saves. because if one is in error, now by the test of Fire one can correct a mistake while it is time left.

see marks, that word, "Beside", as in no God, and none else, "Beside" him revealed that there is no foundation of any other persons in the Godhead. the word of God have revealed that for us.

those scripture, the word of God/the Fire revealed your foundation that you are building on is a false one... that's bible, and not 101G.

we cannot get around the word of God on a, as you say, Slice and dice, but one must be TRUE to a. God, and b. to themselves. for our conscious is our guide. if I have been revealed TRUTH, and refuse it, as so if you're ok with believing in three persons of the Godhead, that on you, I can only point out the TRUTH. the rest or to believe is up to you. so, I'll be praying for you, that the Lord Jesus open your eyes to the TRUTH,

you be bless my Brother, may we all go in peace..

PICJAG

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...see, there is slicing or dicing here, just truth. but what is revealed to us is the TRUTH...
The "truth" according to 101G. The truth according to Scripture is quite different.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, there is no need for any microscope, your nor mine... the scriptures are clear for all to see. listen to what you said, "The Father spoke to the Son as the Spirit was descending" see Marks that's the problemn. no where do the bible say it was the Father's voice... you assume that, but assume nothing, but say what the the bible say, "A VOICE", it didn't say it was the Fathers Voice. see how you added that. this is where good christians get caught at. they add to the word or assume something that is not in the word.

Are you thinking it was his mother?? Or are you thinking that God was just using some sort of flowery speech, "this is My Beloved Son", but, not really?

And consider all the times Jesus spoke of the Father . . .

The voice from heaven either lied, or is Jesus Father, the Eternal Father, or His mother Mary. Since Mary saw Jesus die, this would indicate she was not in heaven.

Much love!

Reactions: kcnalp

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the beginning was the word and the word WAS GOD and the word was WITH GOD

so is the word a person ? yes

Is the word God? yes

is the word alone? No he was with God

how can god be with god if they are the same person, was John confused?
first thanks for the reply, second, as the Lord Jesus will do, so I, let me answer you with a question, but also your answer.

is the Lord Jesus the "FIRST and the LAST? yes, (see revelation). now listen, Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."

here in this verse we have the "First" is WITH the "Last" correct, just as the "Word" was WITH God, in John 1:1, correct... and you asked, "how can god be with god if they are the same person" answer YES he can, because he's the SAME person, only "shared" in flesh, lets see it.

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

see that? the First is "ALSO"... the Last, and Jesus is the First and the Last. now I ask you is Jesus one Person? yes, correct, one person. and he's the First that is "with the last but he's "Also" the First "who" the last.

you asked, "was John confused?" no, what John was expressing is that God who is a Spirit, see John 4:24a is a Diversity/equal share of hinself in flesh. what was not seen is now made visible. as Phil 2:6 states, the EQUAL SHARE of God in Flesh. and the Greek word G243 allos make this very clear, Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort.

ok, what's a "numerical difference?" the Father, or the First, as in Isaiah 41:4 the PERSON of God. and the Son, or the Last, as in Isaiah 48:12, the Person of God. so are we saying that it is TWO PERSON, Father, and Son? no of course not....WHY, because Allos also states, "the ANOTHER" of the SAME "SORT". meaning Another of the Same one Person. two of the SAME one PERSON. whhat do that means another? answer, two entities of the same one person... the "EQUAL SHARE" of one's ownself. just as Phil 2:6 states.

see this is what the bible calls "Diversity", or as I teach "diversified Oneness". listen and understand, this is the Lord Jesus speaking who is the First and the Last, Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

the Root is symbolic for First, and Offspring is symbolic for Last as in Isaiah First and Last. but what the word "Offspring" do is reveal to us the term I used in the Doctrine of the Godhead, "Diversity". lets see it. offspring is the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock
Root(s): G1096

see how the KJV can translate the word... "diversity". also notice how the word is defined... Kin, as in KINsman Redeemer. this is why the Lord Jesus the Christ, the Last Adam, is in flesh, as, as, as a man, which is called an "Offspring" of David, because of his birthright from Mary's womb who is a desendant of king David. and legal right from Joseph, Mary's husband, another desendant of David.

understand, in human flesh, God "shared" his Spirit equally in this body of his, this is why he is called the "ANOTHER" which G243 allos express clearly. an offspring is "Another" of it parent. Just as the definition of "ADAM" it means "ANOTHER", lets see it,
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

there it is. understand the Lord Jesus in flesh is another of God HIMSELF, "shared" equally in flesh.. and was G2758 κενόω kenoo as a man in it. but when Glorified with his "OWN" Spirit, he is the "ANOTHER" comforter, in Spirit. John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" (BINGO, here Another is G243 allos)
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." (BINGO)

understand, Jesus was the Comforter in flesh when he came at John 1:1, and John was not confused, for John testified to what was not seen at Genesis 1:1 is now seen at John 1:1..... YES, God in Flesh, listen.

1 John 1:1 "That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;"
1 John 1:2 "(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)"
1 John 1:3 "That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ."
1 John 1:4 "And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full."

John was not at Genesis 1:1 to see, nor touch that which was at the beginning, but he witness what which was at Genessis 1:1 and now what is in flesh, yes that he could testify to.

so no, John told us God who was at Genesis 1:1 is now with us at John 1:1, shared in fhesh and bone.... who is God the "equal Share" of his ownself, as Phil 2:6 clearly states.

if you have any question, just ask.

PICJAG

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:8 KJV
[8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
I personally believe if we can make God divided , in a sense we feel that our divisions are justified.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you thinking it was his mother?? Or are you thinking that God was just using some sort of flowery speech, "this is My Beloved Son", but, not really?

And consider all the times Jesus spoke of the Father . . .

The voice from heaven either lied, or is Jesus Father, the Eternal Father, or His mother Mary. Since Mary saw Jesus die, this would indicate she was not in heaven.

Much love!
Marks, Marks calm down. listen, the scripture states "A VOICE". now this, Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I."
Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me."

Brother Marks, did Abraham withheld not his only son from God or the angel? of course from God, who told him to sacarfice. but who was speaking from Heaven? answer the angel. and notice how the angel spoke, "seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.". see the angel was speaking for God from heaven.

so when the scripture say "A Voice", well say what the scriptures say and don't add or take away.. ok

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 1:8 KJV
[8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
I personally believe if we can make God divided , in a sense we feel that our divisions are justified.
I understand where all of us are coming from, but we... we cannot do that for the scripture, is clear, 1 Corinthians 1:12 "Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ."1 Corinthians 1:13 "Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?"

1 Corinthians 1:10 "Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment."
1 Corinthians 1:11 "For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you."

Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:" and Jesus is the "Lord". so if we have two separate person, then God is divided. and Isaiah is very clear that there is no one beside him, so God cannot be divided.

PICJAG

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother Marks, did Abraham withheld not his only son from God or the angel? of course from God, who told him to sacarfice. but who was speaking from Heaven? answer the angel. and notice how the angel spoke, "seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.". see the angel was speaking for God from heaven.
You know what "angel" means, right? That it's not just a "created celestial being"? There is the Angel of the LORD, another interesting discussion! There is the angel from the temple, who comes to collect your vow. That's a human, a "messenger".

Much love!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what "angel" means, right? That it's not just a "created celestial being"? There is the Angel of the LORD, another interesting discussion! There is the angel from the temple, who comes to collect your vow. That's a human, a "messenger".

Much love!
I know the difference between messangers.

but in Genesis 22 it was an angel speaking from heaven for God.

that's clear as day. so that dog want hunt. try something else.

PICJAG

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the difference between messangers.

but in Genesis 22 it was an angel speaking from heaven for God.

that's clear as day. so that dog want hunt. try something else.
Genesis 22:15-16 (NKJV)
15 Then the Angel of the LORD called to Abraham a second time out of heaven,
16 and said: "By Myself I have sworn, says the LORD,

Clear as day indeed!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not me... :D YIKES. if you take an appeal... you have mistaken....

PICJAG
What? I don't understand.

You started on about 'Mark mark mark calm down . . ." so I'm guessing we're leaving logic and reason, and moving into emotion. Or maybe you don't really mean to do that, and so maybe that's not so communicative.

Unless of course you want to make it look like I'm not being reasonable myself, and am becoming emotive in some fashion that detracts from the conversation. I'm thinking those kinds of comments actually detract. But that's just me.

I know quite a few member here that prefer to change a discussion to be about the people. I prefer to stay with the topic. If you really think I'm losing my cool, and need to some soothing, well, allow me to reassure you. I'm feeling OK.

Much love!

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
nope you never did, but that's ok, but lets examine your claim,

ok, if that's true, then explain this scripture, Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

ok Trekson, where is your unity?. is not the Lord Jesus your "SAVIOUR?" well the LORD, who you calls Father, says he's the only "SAVIOUR. well now, either God lied, (God forbid), or Jesus is the Father, (shared) in Flesh, called the Son, who is Saviour. because,

Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

How many person is "me" and "I" Trekson? and as a matter of fact, he sais he didn't KNOW any other God, ...... beside him. which means if there is a true unity, God don't know about it. because he said there is nobody else beside him.

do you understand what "Beside" means, well google it. 1. at the side of; next to. 2. in addition to; apart from.

did you hear that Trekson? beside means, in addition to, and or apart from. well that just killed any "true unity" (tri-une)... of any kind. yes, the famous three persons doctrine also.

these verses kills any three person Godhead. ME and I are single desiginations, and there is no one "in addition to; apart from" from HIM...

well now all you who believes in a Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three separate and distinct persons are in a strong delusion.

READ THESES VERSES FOR YOURSELF. again we say, you're in a strong delusion. May God help your souls.

PICJAG

Considering the truth of the trinity was withheld from Israel until the time of Christ, you can quote all the OT verses you want but they are meaningless regarding this issue. "The new is in the old concealed, the old is in the new revealed"! Go by that little nugget of truth and you'll get closer to it.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering the truth of the trinity was withheld from Israel until the time of Christ, you can quote all the OT verses you want but they are meaningless regarding this issue. "The new is in the old concealed, the old is in the new revealed"! Go by that little nugget of truth and you'll get closer to it.
well thanks for the reply, but na... nope, that's not true. there was never a trinity to reveal, only a diversity of one God who is LORD and Lord. this I have clearly showed.

now if you can show me a trinity in these verses I'll shut up.

Isaiah 44:6 "Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

Isaiah 43:11 "I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour."

Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

Isaiah 45:5 "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:"

Isaiah 45:6 "That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else."

Isaiah 45:21 "Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

Hosea 13:4 "Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me."

if you can get any thing over one person out of this please post it.

and no where in the NT dose it support any two or more persons as God. if so Post it.

see all the apostle new this fact, 1 Corinthians 10:4 "And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ."

all of them knew this..... so post your best scriptures to show different.

PICJAG

Reactions: Waiting on him

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there was never a trinity to reveal, only a diversity of one God who is LORD and Lord.
Matthew 28:19 (NKJV)
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME (singular) of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Trinity indeed! But one God.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only truth is we have the narrative or should I say narrator. All the first century Christian only had the Hebrew Bible.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second, JESUS is the Gift, who is God, you didn't know that? see Joel 2:28 & 29, and notice the small case "s" in Spirit there.... :D

PICJAG
I am speaking of the gifts of the Spirit that we have access to via God inside Christ...inside us.