Get Into the Word Now!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey fellow brethren....first of all let me say that I am NOT a doomsdayer...I encourage and lift others up with scripture even when discussing sin in their life that they need to repent of, and they always want to hear more whenever we meet.

So tonight I was at a friend's house and she sent me a link to a video on tiktok...so I was listening to this person talking about discoveries made by Ron Wyatt....and he was saying that R.W. found the ark of the covenant burning beneath the very spot that Jesus was crucified....

I didn't know anything about this guy R.W. and what this guy shared was so exciting and I kept listening and then all of a sudden I said wait...wait a minute....I thought the ark of the covenant was taken up in heaven.....oh that was John's vision...the physical ark is here on earth.

But nevertheless, I wanted to know more so I Googled R.W. and found an article exposing his false claims....
Here is a short list of what he claims to have "discovered "

Alleged Discoveries
According to the aforementioned book, Wyatt discovered or identified some ninety-two relics or sites (HRR, 7-10). These include:

-Noah’s Home and a Flood-inscription at that site,

-Fences from Noah’s farm,

-Anchor Stones from Noah’s Ark,

-laminated Deck Timber from the Ark,

-Noah’s Altar,

-Tombs with Tombstones of Noah and his wife,

-the precise location of the Red Sea Crossing,

-Wheels from Egyptian Chariots involved in the pursuit of the Israelites from Egypt,

-the Book of the Law written by Moses on Animal Skins,

-Gold from the Golden Calf fashioned by Aaron,

-the Ark of the Covenant,

-Tables of the Ten Commandments,

-the Tabernacle’s Table of the Showbread,

-Goliath’s Sword,

-Jesus’ Tomb and the Stone Seal of the Tomb,

-a sampling of Christ’s Dried Blood, proving the doctrine of the Virgin Birth by means of a “chromosome count,” etc.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So that it is when I told my friend ignore that person...he is sharing false information.

And he sounded soooooo convincing.

If possible even the highest elect will be deceived...

Now the reason I caught on to something not right is where he claimed the ark of the covenant was...underneath the place of Jesus crucifixion....that was too bizarre.

So I was almost deceived like my friend who admits she doesn't know the Bible.
The internet and social media is being bombarded with all kinds of false information, false teaching and false religions being posted and those who don't know scripture are being deceived.

I am thankful she showed this to me and I was able to inform her the information he shared is false

I guess I just want everyone to be aware of how easy it can be to be led astray.

God bless.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So that it is when I told my friend ignore that person...he is sharing false information.

Now the reason I caught on to something not right is where he claimed the ark of the covenant was...underneath the place of Jesus crucifixion....that was too bizarre.

The internet and social media is being bombarded with all kinds of false information, false teaching and false religions being posted and those who don't know scripture are being deceived.

I am thankful she showed this to me and I was able to inform her the information he shared is false

I guess I just want everyone to be aware of how easy it can be to be led astray.

God bless.
Phoney information of this nature is just a side show. The major deception is the minimising and or the misunderstanding/misrepresentation of Jesus' objective for coming to the Earth.

The question the inhabited Universe has asked after Lucifers claims and rebellion is 'what is God really like?'. This question is hardly asked and subsequently the reality of Jesus is misunderstood/misinterpreted.

Jesus answers this question definitively....yet who knows the answer? Judging by the multitude of topics and 'religious' yada yada expressed, I would say, very few.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless.
It's all over the place! I have a concern for my one sister, all she does is watch YouTube video's one after another and she is very impressionable. I know she loves the Lord very much yet, she seems to believe these charlatans online, spewing all sorts of things adding to and taking away from scripture. Her one son unplugged and disconnected her computer for two days, lol...she was not a happy camper, and the reason he did it is because he was getting so tired of her coming to his room and telling him all these things she finds from these false teachers. I pray protection and WISDOM over her. Yes, if even the very elect.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless.
Amen Heart2Soul, It is always good to be in prayer for things like this, especially to accept what is right.

Love, Walter

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's all over the place! I have a concern for my one sister, all she does is watch YouTube video's one after another and she is very impressionable. I know she loves the Lord very much yet, she seems to believe these charlatans online, spewing all sorts of things adding to and taking away from scripture. Her one son unplugged and disconnected her computer for two days, lol...she was not a happy camper, and the reason he did it is because he was getting so tired of her coming to his room and telling him all these things she finds from these false teachers. I pray protection and WISDOM over her. Yes, if even the very elect.
Oh this is such a travesty! And her and others have no clue because they never take the time to study scripture for themselves.
Praying for both our sisters...

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh this is such a travesty! And her and others have no clue because they never take the time to study scripture for themselves.
Praying for both our sisters...
I was aware of Ron Wyatt and his false claims for a long time now.
However, there are great evidences that support the Bible, though.
I have provided them in an overly simplistic blogger article I posted here (if you or anyone else is interested).

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But yes. We should ultimately build our faith on God and His Word and not by things that are seen. While it is nice that there are evidences backing up our faith showing it is a reasonable faith, when the rubber meats the road, we really simply just trust God’s Word by faith. For without faith it is impossible to please God. I believe that when we walk by faith, God reveals truth to us.

For Jesus says,
if you continue in my Word you are my disciples indeed,
and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free (John 8:31-32).

While some evidences for the Bible are true and comforting, some may not be. God’s Word will never fail you.

For His Word endures forever.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was aware of Ron Wyatt and his false claims for a long time now.
However, there are great evidences that support the Bible, though.
I have provided them in an overly simplistic blogger article I posted here (if you or anyone else is interested).

Awesome, thank you. I hadn't ever heard of him...but I have studied my Bible and I know when something contradicts or isn't supported by scripture.

Looking forward to reading what you shared.

God Bless

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome, thank you. I hadn't ever heard of him...but I have studied my Bible and I know when something contradicts or isn't supported by scripture.

Looking forward to reading what you shared.

God Bless
Thank you.
I hope that what I shared blesses you in the name of Jesus Christ.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But yes. We should ultimately build our faith on God and His Word and not by things that are seen. While it is nice that there are evidences backing up our faith showing it is reasonable faith, when the rubber meats the road, we really simply just trust God’s Word by faith. For without faith it is impossible to please God. I believe that when we walk by faith, God reveals truth to us.

For Jesus says,
if you continue in my Word you are my disciples indeed,
and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free (John 8:31-32).

While some evidences for the Bible are true and comforting, some may not be. God’s Word will never fail you.

For His Word endures forever.

You are absolutely correct....I am so shocked at how many people I know and meet that has no knowledge of what the Bible says. They have heard the stories...like Jonah and the Whale....etc.
I am certain the new age movement Christians are so clueless.

Praying for eyes to be opened!

Reactions: Helen