Get Your Demons Cast Out So You Won't Need Lyrica - Formication, Fibromyalgia

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To say that pain is caused by demons is grossly irresponsible and mostly wrong. I went through deliverance. The teaching used was, "Basics Of Deliverance," by Derek Prince. This guy does not know what he is talking about.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get Your Demons Cast Out So You Won't Need Lyrica - Formication, Fibromyalgia

Demons cause formication and fibromyalgia (and a lot of other problems). Lyrica is commonly prescribed for pain management. Get the demons cast out, as the Lord Jesus commanded to be done, and there will be no need to take Lyrica.

Being dependent on pain medication is a terrible thing, like a time bomb waiting to explode. What happens if there comes a time when doctors and pharmacists stop serving you? We are in the end times. Tribulation is happening in some ways and will ramp up severely. Extremely tough times are coming. Lyrica users should not continue going the wrong way with a system of medication that is sure to fail at some point. Instead, obey the Lord. Believe. Get your demons cast out, and even be healed. Serve the Lord in a higher capacity, as commanded.

Lyrica covers up the evil demons do inside of a person. It buys time for the demons to strengthen and possibly multipy in number, making a potentially life threatening situation worse. Lyrica is only prescribed up to a certain dosage. But demons inside of a person have no such restriction. It's a winning system for demons. Instead, side with the Lord and win freedom from demons and medications.

I do not represent any healthcare provider. I represent and serve the Lord.
The bible supports that demons probably are responsible for violent behavior. I don't see a biblical connection to disease.

Reactions: Truman

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Adam knew what he was doing. Eve was deceived, but not Adam, says scripture.

Adam saw that Eve had sinned by eating the fruit and would be thrown out of Eden, and I believe he ate without being deceived, to stay with his wife.

Good thought .

if he chose Eve over his own life …I guess that is a foreshadowing of Jesus ( the Last Adam ) who chose to die for to win His bride . ?

Reactions: amadeus and Curtis

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you are interested in this subject, I highly recommend this book.
upload_2021-10-19_11-2-59.png