GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have the Holy Spirit and His gifts. I do not though fall for recorded demonstrations of authority and platforms that suggest power and authority is our foundation.

Too many are naive to liars and thieves who deceive the gullable while living in sin and hypocrisy. Once you ignore the heart and accept people are believers with everything sorted, all we need is the anointing and power, the gospel has left the room.

The gospel has primarily been about repentance and walking in love from the heart, purity and truth, victory and openness sacrificing ones life for the sake of others. All Jesus's miracles and power was to demonstrate He forgave sins, He was the source of life and truth, it is by obedience to Him we walk in the ways of the Kingdom.

Often spiritual gifts have been put in opposition to transformed lives, forgiveness, purity and holiness. But the gifts of the Spirit are given to encourage us in our walk and good works to bring glory to Christ and His message.

And unfortunately the idea that all disease will be cured, all problems are evil, all poverty is a curse is simply false teaching. We are only alive because of Gods blessing, and if He wishes to bring us home, Amen. Rather than rejoicing our final release has been given, this movement regard the ultimate conclusion and fulfilment of our faith and life is actually a defeat. I cannot kill myself, I am called to serve and witness here where I am, and yet to find true release and ultimately going home, is the greatest joy possible.

Spiritual gifts can be viewed and used as a power trip, a way of exalting ministry and not seeking Gods will.
Look at all the fake healers who have healing campaignes and literally no one is healed. And then this is called unbelief to state the reality.

There are too many unbelievers or ex-believers who have demonstrated the exploitation of many evil deceivers who come to ask for money while delivering false teaching and empty promises. And unfortunately many of these deceivers push healing and gifting that simply is not there.

Can you tell me how this relates to the nine gifts of the spirit in 1 Cor 12?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have the Holy Spirit and His gifts. I do not though fall for recorded demonstrations of authority and platforms that suggest power and authority is our foundation.

Too many are naive to liars and thieves who deceive the gullable while living in sin and hypocrisy. Once you ignore the heart and accept people are believers with everything sorted, all we need is the anointing and power, the gospel has left the room.

The gospel has primarily been about repentance and walking in love from the heart, purity and truth, victory and openness sacrificing ones life for the sake of others. All Jesus's miracles and power was to demonstrate He forgave sins, He was the source of life and truth, it is by obedience to Him we walk in the ways of the Kingdom.

Often spiritual gifts have been put in opposition to transformed lives, forgiveness, purity and holiness. But the gifts of the Spirit are given to encourage us in our walk and good works to bring glory to Christ and His message.

And unfortunately the idea that all disease will be cured, all problems are evil, all poverty is a curse is simply false teaching. We are only alive because of Gods blessing, and if He wishes to bring us home, Amen. Rather than rejoicing our final release has been given, this movement regard the ultimate conclusion and fulfilment of our faith and life is actually a defeat. I cannot kill myself, I am called to serve and witness here where I am, and yet to find true release and ultimately going home, is the greatest joy possible.

Spiritual gifts can be viewed and used as a power trip, a way of exalting ministry and not seeking Gods will.
Look at all the fake healers who have healing campaignes and literally no one is healed. And then this is called unbelief to state the reality.

There are too many unbelievers or ex-believers who have demonstrated the exploitation of many evil deceivers who come to ask for money while delivering false teaching and empty promises. And unfortunately many of these deceivers push healing and gifting that simply is not there.

Can you tell me how this relates to the nine gifts of the spirit in 1 Cor 12?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A testimony to healing

A young boy in our church had a rare cancer that spread to his spine, and which was likely to not be treatable.
I prayed for Gods will, and His grace to work in this tragic situation. Praise God, relief did happen, the disease was constrained and relief happened. After a few years the cancer returned. The same call was given, and people wanted special care and focus.

In my heart I felt the Lord had answered in the initial situation and brought relief, but now was the time to call this young man home. I did not believe that God was going to repeat His move like before, and things would draw to a conclusion. They did and the young man went to be with the Lord.

The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. We live only in His hands.
People will get old and die. But in this death is our ultimate freedom, being with Jesus.
I am now older than my father, grand father, probably 7 generations back.
I praise God for His blessing and do not expect another day. I am full, and truly blessed.
The age we live in has so little stress and problems, I wonder at its reality.

And yet look around you. With such blessing are people fulfilling the promise of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, joy, peace, patience, love, self control, or actually are they unable to realise the reality because of unresolved hearts, and impure lives?

They are not gifts of the Spirit. They are fruits.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Dreams and visions are ALSO gifts of the Holy Spirit, and prophesied on the Day of Pentecost by Peter when he said by the Spirit that what was happening was a fulfillment of the prophecy of Joel, which if you didn't know included dreams and visions. That should enhance your post, not derail it.

As they are not the subject of this thread, they will enhance nothing.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Where in scripture is this?
Satan is the father of lies.
The world is lost because of sin.
Our calling is to preach the gospel.
The elect know the work of the Holy Spirit and that which is just for show.

Miracles are signs of authority to bring people under conviction of sin to seek Christ's forgiveness. God bless you

I think you will find that our calling is to go and make disciples. Matt 28:19

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Passions, desires, delusions bring about unbelief. Eve fell because she believed that by eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil she would not die but be like God knowing good and evil.

Dying was denied, and the benefits of sin added to.

But satan was wrong, and Adam and Eve would die, though their relationship of trust and love with God had died.

The lie of miracles is that miracles are significant in the believers life rather than a faithful walk with Jesus. Miracles and the gifts of the Spirit flow out from a faithful walk and reflect the heart change in the believer from sinner to saint, where healing and wholeness, with purity and holiness has come to abide in the believer.

The lie of spiritual power above evil doing is what Jesus rebukes in the warning at the end of the sermon on the mount.

23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Matt 7

We are made to do good works, to be a shinning light by our behaviour.

14 Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good, in order that they may provide for daily necessities and not live unproductive lives.
Titus 3

9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
Gal 6

The temptation to play the dramatic as if this is what it means to know Jesus rather than the humble walk, is the same lie the serpent gave Eve.
You can be like God and have His command power, and demonstrate this to the unbelievers, rather than you have a walk of humbleness and faithfulness in love and grace to all you meet, showing purity and a blameless life. And from these folk also miracles flow to emphasis the presence of God in their walk, yet you will not hear much about it, because these point to the walk, not to the dramatic effects.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Passions, desires, delusions bring about unbelief. Eve fell because she believed that by eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil she would not die but be like God knowing good and evil.

Dying was denied, and the benefits of sin added to.

But satan was wrong, and Adam and Eve would die, though their relationship of trust and love with God had died.

The lie of miracles is that miracles are significant in the believers life rather than a faithful walk with Jesus. Miracles and the gifts of the Spirit flow out from a faithful walk and reflect the heart change in the believer from sinner to saint, where healing and wholeness, with purity and holiness has come to abide in the believer.

The lie of spiritual power above evil doing is what Jesus rebukes in the warning at the end of the sermon on the mount.

23 Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
Matt 7

We are made to do good works, to be a shinning light by our behaviour.

14 Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good, in order that they may provide for daily necessities and not live unproductive lives.
Titus 3

9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
Gal 6

The temptation to play the dramatic as if this is what it means to know Jesus rather than the humble walk, is the same lie the serpent gave Eve.
You can be like God and have His command power, and demonstrate this to the unbelievers, rather than you have a walk of humbleness and faithfulness in love and grace to all you meet, showing purity and a blameless life. And from these folk also miracles flow to emphasis the presence of God in their walk, yet you will not hear much about it, because these point to the walk, not to the dramatic effects.

Satan is the author of unbelief. Passions, desires, delusions bring about unbelief.

I think I need to clear something up here. Too many people start halfway through the story and as a result, they are walking an incorrect path.

Everything in life comes from one of two sources. God or Satan. All that is good comes from God and all that is bad comes from Satan. God comes to give life. Satan comes to kill, steal and destroy. God does not know how to do anything else and Satan does not know how to do anything else. God cannot lie and Satan cannot tell the truth.

That being the case, our passions, desires and delusions come from one of those two sources. They do not operate in a vacuum and pop up when it suits them. Gods gave us passions and desires and Satan makes them delusions. There is nothing wrong with passion and desires. They go astray when they become a delusion.

A classic example of a delusion is the homosexual narrative which is based on a delusion that you are born homosexual and is fed by the idea that it is not sinning.

The opposite of that is the heterosexual who has the same passions but are not following a delusion by marrying someone of the opposite sex and creating children.

Because unbelief is not from God it, therefore, must be from Satan. No other choice. As we should all know we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against the wiles of Satan. Sort that out and you are home and dry.

Heterosexuality is from God, homosexuality is from Satan. Until we recognize the part Satan plays in all this we shall be deceived and spend our time trying to sort out problems which we do not have the ability to sort out as only God can do that. Our role is to be used by God to do what he wants to do.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think you will find that our calling is to go and make disciples. Matt 28:19
A view can be taken that everything is just from God or Satan. This puts Satan on a par to God and ignores our hearts and sinful passions that lie within.

The fruit of the spirit in an open cleansed heart will show to all.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Satan is the author of unbelief. Passions, desires, delusions bring about unbelief.

I think I need to clear something up here. Too many people start halfway through the story and as a result, they are walking an incorrect path.

Everything in life comes from one of two sources. God or Satan. All that is good comes from God and all that is bad comes from Satan. God comes to give life. Satan comes to kill, steal and destroy. God does not know how to do anything else and Satan does not know how to do anything else. God cannot lie and Satan cannot tell the truth.

That being the case, our passions, desires and delusions come from one of those two sources. They do not operate in a vacuum and pop up when it suits them. Gods gave us passions and desires and Satan makes them delusions. There is nothing wrong with passion and desires. They go astray when they become a delusion.

A classic example of a delusion is the homosexual narrative which is based on a delusion that you are born homosexual and is fed by the idea that it is not sinning.

The opposite of that is the heterosexual who has the same passions but are not following a delusion by marrying someone of the opposite sex and creating children.

Because unbelief is not from God it, therefore, must be from Satan. No other choice. As we should all know we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against the wiles of Satan. Sort that out and you are home and dry.

Heterosexuality is from God, homosexuality is from Satan. Until we recognize the part Satan plays in all this we shall be deceived and spend our time trying to sort out problems which we do not have the ability to sort out as only God can do that. Our role is to be used by God to do what he wants to do.

We are the source of sin, in our hearts. We are born separate from God so in rebellion, out of fellowship and antagonistic towards Him. This is unbelief, or else we would be believers, which comes about through hearing the word and coming to faith.

In lostness, we are still under Gods authority and satan only does things with the Lords permission.
Whenever the Lord turns up the enemy flees.

7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4

Too many put too much emphasis on the enemy and not enough on themselves and repenting and resolving issues of the heart, unforgiveness, hiding love, not accepting Gods love and acceptance of us, pride, hurt, anger, greed, lust.

The issue of the heart goes so far as some call fear, anger etc evil spirits that need to be cast our of a believer, as if an evil spirit could dwell in the heart alongside the Holy Spirit. This is just not possible.

Equally John describes if love dwells in ones heart, and you see needs, you will desire to meet them, or else one does not have love in the heart.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We are the source of sin, in our hearts. We are born separate from God so in rebellion, out of fellowship and antagonistic towards Him. This is unbelief, or else we would be believers, which comes about through hearing the word and coming to faith.

In lostness, we are still under Gods authority and satan only does things with the Lords permission.
Whenever the Lord turns up the enemy flees.

7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4

Too many put too much emphasis on the enemy and not enough on themselves and repenting and resolving issues of the heart, unforgiveness, hiding love, not accepting Gods love and acceptance of us, pride, hurt, anger, greed, lust.

The issue of the heart goes so far as some call fear, anger etc evil spirits that need to be cast our of a believer, as if an evil spirit could dwell in the heart alongside the Holy Spirit. This is just not possible.

Equally John describes if love dwells in ones heart, and you see needs, you will desire to meet them, or else one does not have love in the heart.

I stand by what I said.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A view can be taken that everything is just from God or Satan. This puts Satan on a par to God and ignores our hearts and sinful passions that lie within.

The fruit of the spirit in an open cleansed heart will show to all.
And that relates to Matt. 28:19 how?

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why not twenty or more? Why just nine? And some would prefer to say just two.
For one simple reason. There are only nine gifts of the Spirit in the Corinthian passage I am teaching from. if you want to deal with all the others be my guest....in another thread.

And I am glad I embarked upon this exercise as it is obvious from some replies that people are willfully ignorant of the subject matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I am glad I embarked upon this exercise as it is obvious from some replies that people are willfully ignorant of the subject matter.
Actually you seem to be the one who is wilfully ignorant. There are NOT just nine spiritual gifts in 1 Corinthians 12. There are FOURTEEN.

1. the word of wisdom
2. the word of knowledge
3. faith
4. the gifts of healing
5. the working of miracles
6. prophecy
7. discerning of spirits
8. tongues
9. the interpretation of tongues
10. apostles
11. prophets
12. teachers
13. helps
14. governments

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The next gift I want to talk about in the list is tongues. The literal interpretation of this is "and to another, workings of powers, and to another, prophecy, and to another, discerning of spirits, and to another, kinds of languages, and to another, interpretation of languages." (1 Cor 12:10)

The Greek word is glossa and it is used 50 times in the New Testament which means the listener/reader would be familiar with the word and its meaning. The meaning of glossa is a tongue or a language specifically one not naturally acquired meaning of course that it is aquired supernaturally. You will note that the literal translation is languages, not tongues.

There is a lot of argument about what is genuine tongues/language and too many people throw the baby out with the bathwater, rather than try to understand what is really meant and is happening. One can be too familiar with tongues/ languages and in some case not familiar enough.

For example, I started going to one house meeting and the evening followed the same pattern every week. Singing, tongues always given by women, interpretation always given by women and the occasional prophecy always given by a man. Then the pastor preached. About what I am not really sure.

In another meeting, someone, a man I seem to remember, spoke in a language. A Chinese lady present said he had spoken in perfect Mandarin and gave the interpretation. The man admitted he had no idea what he was saying.

In another meeting, I have heard someone speak in what appeared to be tongues and gave the interpretation in English.

I also know that many people speak in tongues as a means of worship in their own private time with the Lord. No interpretation was needed.

It is no use putting the supernatural into little boxes and say "there you are, that is how it works." The Spirit gives severally as he wills so it is not for us to say that so and so is right or wrong. We need to discern before passing judgment.

I was in another meeting and a man gave a message in tongues and its interpretation. When he finished I was convinced it was not from the Lord. At the next meeting, he admitted he had made it up for himself.

When you are in a foreign country and do not know the language, what a marvelous way for God to reach people by giving you the ability supernaturally to give a message in the language of the people.

Acts 2 is an interesting one so let me take you through it.

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak in other languages, as the Spirit gave the ability to them to speak. Languages here is the Greek word glossa. In other words languages.

Acts 2:6 But this sound occurring, the multitude came together and were confounded, because they each heard them speaking in his own dialect. The word dialect in Greek is different. it is dialektos. This encompasses not only language but dialects that were part of a language so it was more specific.

Note that there were only 12 disciples and thousands of hearers. So how did they each hear what was being said in their own language and dialect? A good question.

Acts 2:7-8 And all were amazed and marveled, saying to one another, Behold, are not all these, those speaking, Galileans? This was significant because Galilee was not a place of learning. Galileans were by and large men of the land as in farmers and fishermen. They were not supposed to be experts in a language other than their own. And how do we hear each in our own dialect in which we were born.....If that is not a miracle I don't know what is.

Acts 2:13 But ridiculing, others said, They are full of sweet wine. Some were amazed at what was happening, but...Nothing new. They ridiculed then and they ridicule today.

Act 2:14 But standing up with the Eleven, Peter lifted up his voice and spoke out to them, Men, Jews, and all those living in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and listen to my words:

They spoke to thousands of people in their own language and dialects. Now the question is "How could 12 people talk in thousands of languages and dialects? The fact is they could not. What I believed happened was this. They spoke in their own language and the Holy Spirit translated it to each listener in their own language or dialect. Which meant Peter said what he said in his own language and the Holy Spirit interpreted what he was saying and the person understood. Here then was the first and classic case of speaking in tongues and interpretation.

Note the listeners were all Jews (Acts 2:22 Men, Israelites, hear these words so they would be conversant with what was said which was from the Old Testament because wherever Jews lived they were taught the teachings and events from the Old Testament.

Acts 2:36-38 Then assuredly, let all the house of Israel acknowledge that God made Him both Lord and Christ, this same Jesus whom you crucified. And hearing, they were stabbed in the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, Men, brothers, What shall we do? And Peter said to them, Repent and be baptized, each of you in the name of Jesus Christ to remission of sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

I have put this in as an aside to show what can happen when you have powerful supernatural preaching. The message was first to repent. Then to be baptized (by immersion) and note in the name of Jesus Christ, and then to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. NOTE: No mention of accepting Jesus into your heart.

In those days with many of the religions of the time, you were not considered a valid member until you had been baptized by immersion in water. For that reason to be baptised after repentance would have been quite normal.

Acts 2:41 Then truly the ones gladly welcoming His Word were baptized. And about three thousand souls were added that day and they would have been all men. The response was immediate and conclusive. They were baptised by immersion. I wonder how many have started their church with 3,000?

If that doesn't convince you that God can do it and will, then you need to get a real appreciation to the limitless ability of God.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually you seem to be the one who is wilfully ignorant. There are NOT just nine spiritual gifts in 1 Corinthians 12. There are FOURTEEN.

1. the word of wisdom
2. the word of knowledge
3. faith
4. the gifts of healing
5. the working of miracles
6. prophecy
7. discerning of spirits
8. tongues
9. the interpretation of tongues
10. apostles
11. prophets
12. teachers
13. helps
14. governments

Again you are projecting your interpretation onto what I am doing. This thread is about the NINE gifts of the Spirit in 1 Cor 12. if you want to write about the others be my guest...in another thread.

The 10-14 in your lists relate to the government of the body of Christ, not the operation of the Holy Spirit in the gifts he gives, bearing in mind that your 10-12 are gifts of the risen Christ not the gifts of the Spirit.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried reading all the posts before responding further.
If someone has already said this then I apologize .....
The first thing I would like to present is the gifts of the Holy Spirit are OF the Holy Spirit.
He chooses individuals to manifest that gift through. Where Christians err is trying to operate the gifts without the presence of the Holy Spirit...people continually say "my" gift is this or that. This is said in err of truth....all gifts are of and from the Holy Spirit....and without His presence to manifest them then the person is operating in their own flesh and this is where so much caution and unbelief has risen up.
We are vessels of the Holy Spirit to manifest his power through. No one....not one....can minister the supernatural power of God without the Holy Spirit.
Those who are baptized in the Holy Spirit still cannot manifest the gifts without His anointing and presence to do so.
So many Christians have caused harm and damage to others and to the integrity of God's Word because they operated on their own power not His. Example: Mary walks up to Jane and says the Lord gave me a word for you.....You are to quit the job your at and when you step out in faith to obey Him in this then He is going to open a new door for you and you will prosper and make twice as much as you make now." So Jane quits her job and 3 months later still hasn't found another job and is now behind on all her bills and is struggling to keep her faith to trust God anymore.
This is so sad, yet it happens all the time.
The person giving this word did not recognize that there was no anointing on her to speak and the person receiving that word did not seek God to confirm it.
Operating in the gifts of the Holy Spirit requires a knowledge and understanding of how He works in us and through us.

God Bless everyone who is seeking God to be used by Him in ministry and gifts.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And that relates to Matt. 28:19 how?
Disciples are often those who follow what the preacher believes.
So if one has a closed heart, without purity and truth, one has disciples who are similarly closed.

When Jesus calls us to make disciples He is referring to us as followers of Him with open pure hearts.

Jesus observed the pharisees were very enthusiastic at creating believers but they were actually much worse than them.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I tried reading all the posts before responding further.
If someone has already said this then I apologize .....
The first thing I would like to present is the gifts of the Holy Spirit are OF the Holy Spirit.
He chooses individuals to manifest that gift through. Where Christians err is trying to operate the gifts without the presence of the Holy Spirit...people continually say "my" gift is this or that. This is said in err of truth....all gifts are of and from the Holy Spirit....and without His presence to manifest them then the person is operating in their own flesh and this is where so much caution and unbelief has risen up.
We are vessels of the Holy Spirit to manifest his power through. No one....not one....can minister the supernatural power of God without the Holy Spirit.
Those who are baptized in the Holy Spirit still cannot manifest the gifts without His anointing and presence to do so.
So many Christians have caused harm and damage to others and to the integrity of God's Word because they operated on their own power not His. Example: Mary walks up to Jane and says the Lord gave me a word for you.....You are to quit the job your at and when you step out in faith to obey Him in this then He is going to open a new door for you and you will prosper and make twice as much as you make now." So Jane quits her job and 3 months later still hasn't found another job and is now behind on all her bills and is struggling to keep her faith to trust God anymore.
This is so sad, yet it happens all the time.
The person giving this word did not recognize that there was no anointing on her to speak and the person receiving that word did not seek God to confirm it.
Operating in the gifts of the Holy Spirit requires a knowledge and understanding of how He works in us and through us.

God Bless everyone who is seeking God to be used by Him in ministry and gifts.

Thank you for your comments. I would add for clarification that anyone receiving a directive from someone who believes that it is from the Holy Spirit always needs to have confirmation from another source.

Here is an example for you from my own experience. I attended a men's meeting and someone prophesied over me that I was being given a prophetic teaching ministry.

A few weeks later I was at another meeting and I was prophesied over by a second person that I was being given a prophetic teaching ministry.

At a third meeting, the same thing happened again. A total stranger prophesied that I was being given a prophetic teaching ministry.

At a fourth meeting, again someone I did not know, prophesied that I was being given a prophetic teaching meeting.

All four meetings were at different places and the people giving the prophecies did not know each other and did not all come from the same church.

Guess what my gifting is?? I have never studied the Word so much and seen insights that I had never seen before.