giving the written Word of God to others

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, today, people in India are celebrating Holi, and we are a mute spectator, also it's going to be a month, scince, I have distributed the written Word of God, and I donot feel good.

You can pray, that, soon, I will go out to people, and give them, the written Word of God, and I will do this frequently.

God bless!

Reactions: Nancy

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, today, people in India are celebrating Holi, and we are a mute spectator, also it's going to be a month, scince, I have distributed the written Word of God, and I donot feel good.

You can pray, that, soon, I will go out to people, and give them, the written Word of God, and I will do this frequently.

God bless!

God's will be done.

Amen

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless!

I hope you feel better soon so you can pick up where you left off M.D.

Reactions: My Dreams