Glad to be here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

barshaddai

Aug 2, 2007
Hello Everyone,Can anyone imagine that I am saying hello to folks I may never see here on earth, but in Heaven, folks 10s of 1000s of miles away from my location, wow, that's the wisdom of God at play. it is written.......the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men.....:blessyou:

Romans610

Aug 3, 2007
Yet God does not act in foolishness, "for everything there is a time and a place" everything that happens has a place in the part God has written for us until we meet him in Heaven to sing his praises forever more.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board barshaddai, hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn more of the Word.I can imagine what is like to say hi to folks that you may never see on Earth in a flesh body...lots of people think/would think that this is a stupid idea.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.