God and political parties

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Telling the truth is the most loving thing I can do. If I've said anything that is inaccurate, I will be happy to acknowledge my mistake.

As I said, most people are unwilling to acknowledge truth and run from it when they're confronted with it.
I agree, the left wont acknowledge the truth if it slapped them in the face

The democratic platform is built upon lies and deceit

Reactions: K9Buck

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I encountered constant intolerance from many of the conservatives who supported the former president the first two years of his presidency. I was harassed, berated, and ridiculed. I had to even block a couple of my relatives on Facebook because they wouldn't stop harassing me. I'm sad to say that this mistreatment only worsened after these conservative Christians found out that I voted for Joe Biden. President Biden is the first Democratic presidential candidate that I've ever voted for since I registered to vote as a Republican in 1992. I guarantee that he won't be the last Democrat I vote for in the upcoming national elections if the Republican party can't be saved from the clutches of the former president.
Joe Biden, Americas Criminal At Large

As if the world isnt aware of the criminals in Joe Biden and his son Hunter

Biden's words before the world watching, fire the prosecutor investigating his son Hunter in Ukraine

Biden Quote: "If you dont fire the prosecutor, you dont get the $Billion$

Criminal Extortion "Watch It" Before Your Eyes!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I encountered constant intolerance from many of the conservatives who supported the former president the first two years of his presidency. I was harassed, berated, and ridiculed. I'm sad to say that this mistreatment only worsened after these conservative Christians found out that I voted for Joe Biden. I had to even block a couple of my relatives on Facebook because they wouldn't stop harassing me. President Biden is the first Democratic presidential candidate that I've ever voted for since I registered to vote as a Republican in 1992. I guarantee that he won't be the last Democrat I vote for in the upcoming national elections if the Republican party can't be saved from the clutches of the former president.

God bless you sir. The division is strong and some Christians are having a hard time dealing with this.

Reactions: amadeus

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
‘You seem very triggered and angry. You need to pray more and especially pray for your enemies.

You sir, are a disingenuous COWARD.

stock-photo-fearful-boy-hiding-under-the-bed-126132929.jpg

Reactions: Truth7t7

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine that. Aborting-loving "Christians" don't want to answer simple questions and, instead, run from the questions. Pathetic.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
‘You seem very triggered and angry. You need to pray more and especially pray for your enemies.
It appears you avoided his direct question

Psalm 1:1KJV
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless you sir. The division is strong and some Christians are having a hard time dealing with this.

Thank you for your kind compliment (and I'm a she). Yeah, it was a tough time for me. As I said, I had a couple of relatives turn against me and harass me. I had other conservative Christians that I had known for years turn against me too. It only proved to me that their political allegiance to the former president was more important to them than their Christian faith. I think it's truly sad that they sacrificed their reputation and their Christian witness on the altar of Trumpism. The depth of the damage their unwavering allegiance to Trumpism caused cannot be undone.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supposed "Christians" proclaiming their love and undying support of abortion. Incredible.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your kind compliment (and I'm a she). Yeah, it was a tough time for me. As I said, I had a couple of relatives turn against me and harass me. I had other conservative Christians that I had known for years turn against me too. It only proved to me that their political allegiance to the former president was more important to them than their Christian faith. I think it's truly sad that they sacrificed their reputation and their Christian witness on the altar of Trumpism. The depth of the damage their unwavering allegiance to Trumpism caused cannot be undone.
If I had a friend that voted for the criminal baby killer in Biden, the friendship would end for me also

President Trump opposes killing the unborn, and signed executive orders in support of a childs right to life

You bet I voted for pro life Donald Trump, and I'll do it again

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd bet there are two levels of Republicans and at least one of them is evil. (Actually, I never realized there were levels until I read this thread.)

Well let me explain:
LEVEL 1, FAMILIAL: A Democrat who assumed their parents religion and politics without giving it much thought or involvement beyond superficial.

LEVEL 2, NOMINAL: A Democrat who honestly believes, as my parents did, I the mantra of ‘Democrats are for the little guy and I’m a little guy, so I support Democrats.’

The above 2 are in the matrix.

LEVEL 3, EVIL DOERS: Power hungry fools who KNOW they are pursuing power over what is right. Countless examples abound. One example is Hillary claiming to support women’s causes while taking the lead in destroying “Bimbo eruptions.”

Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He seems like a fake Christian to me and is having a very unpleasant night. May God have mercy on his soul.

Don't lower yourself to the level of name-calling and accusation, brother. Rise above it. It doesn't take much for someone who supports the former president to reveal their true colors of malice and discord. They have morphed into his image because that's how he behaves.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I hear more hateful things from the right.

I think people forget the amount of nasty stuff that is being said about Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Obama and even Dr Fauci, etc, and Obama copped heaps of nasty stuff from the right when he was in office.

What I have noticed is language getting worst from some of the right when Trump got in. When Trump got in verbal moral standards of how some Christian conservatives spoke dropped.

And it does seem like "cursing" has gotten a whole lot worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.