God and political parties

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
K9 is it the governments fault that some choose to have abortions?

I posted some very inconvenient facts about legalized abortion in the U.S. in another similar thread. The link is posted below. I've shared these facts before with the pro-life conservatives who liked to taunt me about voting for Biden. They didn't like these facts. In fact, they deflected.

Why do you vote for abortionists?

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It seems that you like asking questions more than you like answering them. Do you want to answer my question or not?

Throughout history, God often allowed men to have their own way, He has given people a choice between Heaven and Hell, He has given people a choice between Right and Wrong, He has given people a choice between Morality and Immorality.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It happened

Sure. We have a bunch of abortionists here that refuse to explain their support of that hideous procedure and instead hide under their beds. I have NO PROBLEM calling out fake Christians that support such practices.

Next they're going to tell me that the SS guards at Auschwitz were "true Christians" too.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone, please keep the tone in here peaceful and respectful. And stay on topic.

Reactions: amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GaryAnderson sorry, but I think may have to shut this thread down, before it gets too heated.

To conclude.

Ultimately each and everyone of us are responsible for our own actions, no matter who is in government.
A reply ban is an effective option as well.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure. We have a bunch of abortionists here that refuse to explain their support of that hideous procedure and instead hide under their beds. I have NO PROBLEM calling out fake Christians that support such practices.

Next they're going to tell me that the SS guards at Auschwitz were "true Christians" too.
This is an exaggerated false statement with absolutely zero evidence to support it.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Remember Jesus when he said, "Lord, forgive them, for they not know what they do."

That is when it is a good time for 1 Timothy 5 gentle correction.

Reactions: amadeus

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GaryAnderson sorry, but I think may have to shut this thread down, before it gets too heated.

To conclude.

Ultimately each and everyone of us are responsible for our own actions, no matter who is in government.

Sure go ahead and lock it, I’m okay with it. We saw what we needed to see here.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.