God as Center of Relationship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

its_victoria08

Mar 28, 2008
I think that God should be central to all of our relationships. I have a boyfriend now that I truly believe God made just for me because I don't get along with anyone else as well as him, and he makes me the happiest of anyone I've ever known.Sometimes, we fall out of sync because we stop talking about God and His Word. This past week was one of those times.All week I'd been feeling really sad, depressed, and lowly. I read my Bible, prayed to God, and still felt the same. I felt like there was a barrier between my boyfriend and I.I finally confessed this on Thursday. I told my boyfriend how I was feeling, what I'd tried to do, and that I didn't understand it at all. I kept crying, wishing I knew what was wrong. He called me right away and we prayed together. We prayed for God to help us, to let us know if we were doing something wrong, to heal us, and to guide our relationship. We asked him to calm us and help us to know if everything was alright.And you know what's amazing? He did! After we finished praying, I immediately felt better. I was smiling, giggling, laughing, and joking around: just like my usual self! It was a complete turn-around.So, next time you think you are having relationship issues, especially with communication and connecting, try praying together for God to bless your relationship and guide it down the path He has for you!

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
That is great. Sorry Robin stole your words
smile.gif
Yes that is really good to hear. I am glad you are in a relationship where you are lucky enough to have somebody to talk to about God! It helps so much,use God has your foundation