God changed Seventh Day Sabbath Worship to First Day of the Week

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Isn't it interesting that Nicodemus and Joseph anticipated His death on Pascha, already having spices and linen and a tomb ready?
Read please:

Mar 15:42 And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the sabbath,
Mar 15:43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.
Mar 15:44 And Pilate marvelled if he were already dead: and calling unto him the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead.
Mar 15:45 And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph.
Mar 15:46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulchre.​

[5] Joseph of Arimathaea had time on that same day, after Jesus' death and after asking Pontius Pilate for the body of Jesus, and the inquisition made of Pilate to the guard, and taking Jesus down and way, to then purchase afterward [“And bought”] “fine linen” to wrap Jesus' body in [Mark 15:46].

[6] Nicodemus had time on that same day to bring [“brought”] “a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound [weight]” [John 19:39] along with Joseph of Arimathaea to then “wound it in linen clothes with the spices” and embalm the body of Jesus with [Matthew 27:59; Mark 15:46; Luke 23:53; John 19:40].​

The "even" (in Mark 15:42) was when the sun is still in the sky and beginning to descend. The sun was not yet down, the final "evening". There was about 3 hours still of daylight. Enough for Joseph and Nicodemus to carry out their shopping and gathering what they already owned at their own homes (remember they were wealthy men of the Sanhedrin). It was a rush job, that's why the women had to wait until after sabbath to complete the job they had started:

Luk 23:54 And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew on.
Luk 23:55 And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid.
Luk 23:56 And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment.

"commandment" (Exodus 20:8-11), not "ordinance" (since the Commandment of God superceded the ordinance (festal) in importance).
Luk 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.​

Joh 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

Mar_15:43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.​

Joh 19:38 And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.
Joh 19:39 And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight.
Joh 19:40 Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.​

The tomb was Joseph's new tomb, for himself. It was merely utilized as needful for Jesus being empty/vacant for occupancy.

Mat 27:59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,
Mat 27:60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.
So the tomb was already prepared, and most of the materials they already owned and had in stock, or were easily purchased the same day before sundown, while the sun was still descending in the sky, from circa 3pm (9th hour) to 6pm-ish (12th hour).

Last edited:

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you truly interested?
I do not really have any hope of a true and honest dialogue with you GE. I tried in so many forums, including this one. I even tried to ask you plainly about one simple thing, and you made it so complicated I could not make heads or tails of your answer. Final time (after this I turn away) unto more important things, the "Lord's supper" what day (just a number, 1-7) was it held on according to your timeline? (I am looking for just a number of the day of the week 1-7)

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Father gave Jesus (Deity) specific commandments to fulfill that you and I (creatures) cannot fulfill:

Joh_10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Joh_12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh_12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Joh_14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Mat_26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

etc.​

So, what are the commandments of Jesus? "My commandments"

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just looking...

1Co 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

What day of the week was Jesus betrayed by Judas?
That was the night of the last supper.

Mat 26:17 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?
Mat 26:18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.
Mat 26:19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the passover.

So the first day of the feast of unleavened bread, that night is the passover.
What day was the first day of unleavened bread?

Just an aside:
Mat 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.

So this is the day before the first day of unleavened bread that he is in Bethany.

So this is interesting:
Mat 26:3 Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
Mat 26:4 And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.
Mat 26:5 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people.

And yet it was Passover evening, right after dinner that he was betrayed and taken.

Mat 26:31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

They should have been offended for him being taken on the feast day as the chief priests and scribes had said.
Peter said he would never be offended..
There should have been an uproar among his disciples.
If my kingdom were of this world then my people would fight.
They didn't do anything.

Wow kind of feels like a de ja vu today hmm.

So the first day of unleavened bread is also the preperation day for the passover.
What day is that? 1 - 7

That same night of the passover, the Last supper...
Mat 26:67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,
Mat 26:68 Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

Mat 26:31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

Interesting how you go looking for one thing and find other things as well.

Exo 12:18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.

so the first day of unleavend bread is the 14th day of the first month.
What is the first month?

Exo 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
Exo 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Just some thoughts..
What say was the first day of unleavened bread?

Hugs

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kindly, first, I must have written "third day OF" somehow. Please check up. Because the three last days in Jesus' life were the "three days THICK (uninterrupted) DARKNESS" of the last two plagues of the passover, Exodus 10 to 15.
But Jesus referred to HIS last visitation with sorrow and suffering in the words of the prophet Jonah,

“Three Days” and their “Three Nights”

“It was night” “the night the Lord was betrayed
“the first day” “they crucified Him”
and all went home

“At That Night” “they took the body”
“High-Day That Day” “they laid Him in the tomb”
and they went home.”

Night “they according to the Commandment began to rest
Day after the Preparation – the third dayWeekly Sabbath
and the angel cast the stone from the sepulchre”​

View attachment 16180

well it sure wasn't a 'day of thick darkness' for the man on the cross beside Him, or the Roman soldiers who stood by.
they saw the Light.

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the three last days in Jesus' life were the "three days THICK (uninterrupted) DARKNESS"

Then Pilate asked Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?”
He answered and said to him, “
It is as you say.
(Mark 15:2)​

sure seems like the days of Pilate's darkness were interrupted by glorious light on this day, hmm

Jun 13, 2021
_
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am moving on from wasting any more time on this, and getting back to the OP subject

cool.
it's a dead horse & an exercise in vanity tho -- Romans 14.
no Christian is bound by some law to observe any day, tho he or she may be bound by their own conscience, and anyone judging anyone else over either observance or non-observance is in error.

Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you will hear His voice"
(Hebrews 3:7)

again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today
(Hebrews 4:7)​

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Error cannot ever sanctify, and so we plead please, that they give up this incorrect apriori that they are holding onto which leads them to such an time-table that does not incorporate all the elements, and that Jesus, in their scenario, had to arise on Sabbath, for this is not possible, especially in that point, for in His resurrection, Jesus went to work, for there was much more for Him to fulfill, even as it is written in Daniel; Hebrews; Revelation, etc.

Sanctimonious apologetics, much presumption-- saying, and worth, nothing, because the real <error> isn’t anything <<which leads to such an incorrect apriori time-table that does not incorporate all the elements>>.
On the contrary, in that Jesus <<on the Sabbath had to go to work>>, God on the Sabbath and "third day", "according to the Scriptures", "exercised the exceeding greatness of His Power when He Raised Christ from the dead". Ephesians 1:19.

Just after you quoted Luke 13, verse 32 says, “I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected” – well within and not like you have it – outside quotation marks, whereafter you continue to directly contradict the Lord Jesus, asserting, <<..this…Jesus had to arise on Sabbath…is not possible, especially in that point, for in His resurrection, Jesus went to work, for there was much more for Him to fulfill>>. But Jesus spoke of “the third day” guaranteeing He would on “the third day have done / be perfected”—THAT IS, would RISE from the dead and THEREBY would have DONE THE WILL AND THE WELL-PLEASING AND THE COMMANDMENT of his Father—in other words, would have <<gone to work on Sabbath>> by Resurrection from the dead TO CAUSE THE REST OF GOD THE FATHER.

So error cannot ever sanctify, and so we plead, that the children of God who still hold to the pagan and papal lie of a Sunday Resurrection of Jesus Christ, GIVE IT UP, BANISH IT, AND ANNUL IT WITH “THUS SAYETH THE LORD” ONLY. For the Sunday Resurrection of Jesus Christ is holding on to error which leads to rebellion and a casting aside of the whole council and teaching of Scripture. No <time-table> of the “three days” of Jesus’ Last Passover of Yahweh provides promise or assurance of a Sunday resurrection.

In the scheme of things which God had ordained and had providenced (provided) from before the creation of the world, Jesus HAD to Rise from the dead on the Sabbath Day again BEFORE GOD EVER COULD HAVE RESTED IN THE SON – which is the only and single way in which God ever could and ever would “rest”. For this has been the only possibility at any point in time and history of the creation and God’s redemption of his people.

In that Self-Same BONE-ESSENTIAL DAY “the third day” He was “perfected” in the Passover of Yahweh, Jesus <went to work>, for there was ALL-IN-ALL for Him to fulfil “THAT DAY”— even as it is written, HE HAD TO RISE FROM THE DEAD AGAIN, “the third day”!

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Where in the Old Testament first 5 books, the Torah, call what they originally had, the New Covenant? You aren't giving me any verifiable scriptures;

I give you the <verifiable scriptures> in that I wrote: "The Torah - Law - calls it the New Testament / New Covenant or just God's 'Covenant'."

Knit-picking is your trade. The whole OT is called "the Law", even "the Covenant".
It gives you some kick to find the fly in the fish, but let go the fish for brek-fist. Amatla they shout with outstretched arm like Hitler at pomp; but their eyes - look at their eyes because you can't look them IN the eye-- their eyes are CAST DOWN. From South Africa with love.

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I give you the <verifiable scriptures> in that I wrote: "The Torah - Law - calls it the New Testament / New Covenant or just God's 'Covenant'."

Knit-picking is your trade. The whole OT is called "the Law", even "the Covenant".
It gives you some kick to find the fly in the fish, but let go the fish for brek-fist. Amatla they shout with outstretched arm like Hitler at pomp; but their eyes - look at their eyes because you can't look them IN the eye-- their eyes are CAST DOWN. From South Africa with love.

You'll have to be more specific than that or I'll know you are clueless.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
1Co 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:

What day of the week was Jesus betrayed by Judas?
That was the night of the last supper.

Mat 26:17 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover?
Mat 26:18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.
Mat 26:19 And the disciples did as Jesus had appointed them; and they made ready the passover.

So the first day of the feast of unleavened bread, that night is the passover.

Just an aside:
Mat 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.

So this is the day before the first day of unleavened bread that he is in Bethany.

So this is interesting:
Mat 26:3 Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
Mat 26:4 And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him.
Mat 26:5 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people.

And yet it was Passover evening, right after dinner that he was betrayed and taken.

They should have been offended for him being taken on the feast day as the chief priests and scribes had said.
Peter said he would never be offended..
There should have been an uproar among his disciples.
If my kingdom were of this world then my people would fight.
They didn't do anything.

Wow kind of feels like a de ja vu today hmm.

So the first day of unleavened bread is also the preperation day for the passover.
What day is that? 1 - 7

That same night of the passover, the Last supper...
Mat 26:67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,
Mat 26:68 Saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?

Interesting how you go looking for one thing and find other things as well.

Exo 12:18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.

so the first day of unleavend bread is the 14th day of the first month.
What is the first month?

Exo 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
Exo 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Just some thoughts..
What say was the first day of unleavened bread?

This now is some post. Thanks for coming up with a question, first; a question about Scripture, two; a question with relevancy. 3; honest, simple, humble, not haughty, not pedantic, not vague. Congratulations and thanks, Ziggy!

This has been my impressions after the first line or two. Let's pray and hope it will stay so.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God changed Seventh Day Sabbath Worship to First Day of the Week
OP ^

God established several Sabbaths for the Hebrews, Tribes, and a particular Sabbath Worship day expressly unto God.

New Testament Scripture reveals:
1 Thes 5:
[17] Pray without ceasing.

Every, day, hour, minute, season is the established time for men to expressly Worship the Lord God Almighty.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the Jewish Calendar was each month was 30 days,
Then the 14th day would have been a saturday or sabbath?
So the Sabbath was the first day of unleavened bread,
and that night the 15th was the passover would of been a sunday or 1st day.
Jesus was buried late afternoon on the 15th before the Sabbath... how?
That would have been a sunday..
so monday (3) , tuesday (4) , wednesday (5)... Jesus would of risen on the 6th day Friday.
How is that the first day of the week?

need to recalculate..

The 14th day of the first month.
So we know Jesus was crucified on the 15th day.
Which if counting by 7 days in a week, would have been the second day of week 2.
And on the third day ... Jesus rose from the dead.
That would be the 18th day, that would be a wednesday.
or the third 6th day...
lol

I'm putting my calculator away now..
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which if counting by 7 days in a week, would have been the second day of week 2.

Nope.
The 15th day would have been the first day of the 2nd week.
Then there is the 14th day of the 2nd month for those that couldn't be at the first.

Num 9:10 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or be in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD.
Num 9:11 The fourteenth day of the second month at even they shall keep it, and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.

So which Passover was it?
The first or the 2nd?
Either way the passover is the 14th day at even..
If the Jewish calendar is 30 days per month, then the 14th will always fall on a sabbath (saturday) ?
No?
No because there are either 28 ( 4 sabbaths) in one month out of 30 days.
The first day of the next month will not always be the 1st. It would be the 29th (sunday) or the 30th (monday)
Which means the first day of the next month could be on a (wednesday)

So we are to assume that the first day of the week when the tomb was found empty was a sunday..
Why?

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In that Self-Same BONE-ESSENTIAL DAY “the third day” He was “perfected” in the Passover of Yahweh, Jesus <went to work>, for there was ALL-IN-ALL for Him to fulfil “THAT DAY”— even as it is written, HE HAD TO RISE FROM THE DEAD AGAIN, “the third day”!

You keep speaking about the three days and nights which I conclude to be 72 hours, and either ended at the seventh day or first day, which you did not make clear.

So, what day did the three days and nights ended, or rather what day did the three days and nights, begin?

To God Be The Glory

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Tenth: (Sunday)
[4:19 On the tenth day of the first month]
10 when ye be come into the land which I give unto you,

Fourteenth: (Thursday)
ye shall reapcut the harvest thereof and shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest.

Fifteenth: (Friday)
11A The priest shall wavelay down the sheaf before the LORD (in the sanctuary), acceptedstored / rested for you over the sabbath (of passover).

Sixteenth: (Sabbath)
11B The priest shall lift and wave / shake the sheaf 12 that day. When ye wave the sheaf, ye shall offer…

Joshua 4 Leviticus 23

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Read please:

Mar 15:42 And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation, that is, the day before the sabbath,
Mar 15:43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.
Mar 15:44 And Pilate marvelled if he were already dead: and calling unto him the centurion, he asked him whether he had been any while dead.
Mar 15:45 And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph.
Mar 15:46 And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulchre.​

[5] Joseph of Arimathaea had time on that same day, after Jesus' death and after asking Pontius Pilate for the body of Jesus, and the inquisition made of Pilate to the guard, and taking Jesus down and way, to then purchase afterward [“And bought”] “fine linen” to wrap Jesus' body in [Mark 15:46].

[6] Nicodemus had time on that same day to bring [“brought”] “a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound [weight]” [John 19:39] along with Joseph of Arimathaea to then “wound it in linen clothes with the spices” and embalm the body of Jesus with [Matthew 27:59; Mark 15:46; Luke 23:53; John 19:40].​

The "even" (in Mark 15:42) was when the sun is still in the sky and beginning to descend. The sun was not yet down, the final "evening". There was about 3 hours still of daylight. Enough for Joseph and Nicodemus to carry out their shopping and gathering what they already owned at their own homes (remember they were wealthy men of the Sanhedrin). It was a rush job, that's why the women had to wait until after sabbath to complete the job they had started:

Luk 23:54 And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew on.
Luk 23:55 And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid.
Luk 23:56 And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the sabbath day according to the commandment.

"commandment" (Exodus 20:8-11), not "ordinance" (since the Commandment of God superceded the ordinance (festal) in importance).
Luk 24:1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.​

Joh 3:1 There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:

Mar_15:43 Joseph of Arimathaea, an honourable counsellor, which also waited for the kingdom of God, came, and went in boldly unto Pilate, and craved the body of Jesus.​

Joh 19:38 And after this Joseph of Arimathaea, being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave him leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.
Joh 19:39 And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound weight.
Joh 19:40 Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.​

The tomb was Joseph's new tomb, for himself. It was merely utilized as needful for Jesus being empty/vacant for occupancy.

Mat 27:59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,
Mat 27:60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.
So the tomb was already prepared, and most of the materials they already owned and had in stock, or were easily purchased the same day before sundown, while the sun was still descending in the sky, from circa 3pm (9th hour) to 6pm-ish (12th hour).

Collection of fabricated faked fables designed to overwhelm by shear volume

Listen pal, whose arguments are you systematically falsifying?

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I do not really have any hope of a true and honest dialogue with you GE. I tried in so many forums, including this one. I even tried to ask you plainly about one simple thing, and you made it so complicated I could not make heads or tails of your answer. Final time (after this I turn away) unto more important things, the "Lord's supper" what day (just a number, 1-7) was it held on according to your timeline? (I am looking for just a number of the day of the week 1-7)
Discretion is the better part of valour -- make sure there's no such thing as stay on topic for any reasonable time.