God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you should know that there is a law which goes beyond lawlessness:

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law(10 U.S.C. §§ 251255; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335; amended 2006, 2007) that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder,insurrection and rebellion.

The act provides a "statutory exception" to the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, which limits the use of military personnel under federal command for law enforcement purposes within the United States.[1][2]

Before invoking the powers under the Act, 10 U.S.C. § 254 requires the President to first publish a proclamation ordering the insurgents to disperse.

Agreed and even then the power is highly limited. Believe me I want him to go in Rambo style and take out all of those absolute idiots too with the military but the law ties his hands. Now if the mayors or Governors don't do something at all that becomes a different story and the cowardly mayor is actually moving now and shutting down chaz in Seattle. Those liberals are a cowardly bunch and have no answers for anyone

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
When those governments are LAWLESS the federal government has a legal and moral responsibility to deal with the issue. That is what I have been trying to get across. They refused to protect their cities and states from lawlessness, therefore the federal government should have stepped in immediately.

And when the Government is lawless,is it not we the people?

Reactions: Giuliano

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Agreed and even then the power is highly limited. Believe me I want him to go in Rambo style and take out all of those absolute idiots too with the military but the law ties his hands. Now if the mayors or Governors don't do something at all that becomes a different story and the cowardly mayor is actually moving now and shutting down chaz in Seattle. Those liberals are a cowardly bunch and have no answers for anyone

Not understanding your logic,the fuq are Conservitives doing please excuse my language ,never ever cursed in Christian forum in my life,but you people,just wow!!!!!!!!!!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is right!!! s "God-hating Communists" are trying to take over and destroy this country.
You did not really listen to what he said. He said they had already taken over. That would mean God's plan lost.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who,that kenite state???
Weren't we all in a kenite state at one time?

Ephesians 2:12 (NASB) remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Weren't we all in a kenite state at one time?

Ephesians 2:12 (NASB) remember that you were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.

My point is, ya'll act like conservatives do no wrong.And dang most don't even know who Israel is!!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like you want Trump to act like Hitler who suspended parts of the German constitution after the burning of the Reichstag.

Reactions: n2thelight

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
And ya'll called Obama the anti Christ,Why!!!!!Anyway do what ya'll do!!!!!!!
I don't vote so it really don't matter to me ,as I think ALL of them are crooked
there's gonna be a one world government period!How we get there is the question

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is, ya'll act like conservatives do no wrong.And dang most don't even know who Israel is!!!
Who is 'ya'll'?
And when you say 'conservatives', are you referring to theological conservatives or political or?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And ya'll called Obama the anti Christ,Why!!!!!Anyway do what ya'll do!!!!!!!
I don't vote so it really don't matter to me ,as I think ALL of them are crooked
there's gonna be a one world government period!How we get there is the question
If we are the church, we don't get "there" period. The church is finished. The chance to win souls is about over. Do it now, or Satan will get them.

Satan is going to be in charge for 3.5 years if there are any souls after the harvest is finished. It is not one world government time. It is the end of time. Work and labor are finished. What is done in the next few months is it. The world, what is left, will try to stand, but will fall. Either they accept Christ, or they are killed by Christ.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know one thing that is without question. Trump has saved the USA from the abortion holocaust that the Democrats promised.
If I am not mistaken Trump failed to veto every spending bill that gave millions to Planned Parenthood. And PP is primarily in the abortion business. Actions speak louder than words.

"CNSNews.com reported – Despite promising to defund Planned Parenthood, President Donald Trump signed a budget Friday, which was passed by the Republican-led Congress, that fully funds the nation’s largest abortion provider until the end of fiscal year 2019...
In fact, Trump has signed multiple continuing resolutions (CRs) that fully funded Planned Parenthood despite his campaign promise to defund it.

Did Trump Actually Eliminate Federal Funding for Planned Parenthood with New Title X Rule? - www.HNewsWire.com