God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The name Cyrus is synonymous Christ!!

No Cyrus was a person, this verse indicates that he was a person.

Ezra 1:1-2 (NIV)

"In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the Lord spoken by Jeremiah, the Lord moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and also to put it in writing:

"This is what Cyrus king of Persia says:

""The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and he has appointed me to build a temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah."

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Cyrus was a person, this verse indicates that he was a person.

Ezra 1:1-2 (NIV)

"In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the Lord spoken by Jeremiah, the Lord moved the heart of Cyrus king of Persia to make a proclamation throughout his realm and also to put it in writing:

"This is what Cyrus king of Persia says:

""The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and he has appointed me to build a temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah."

Cyrus was a man who typified the Lord Jesus who was given the task to build the church in the prophecy of the 70 Weeks of Daniel 9. No other man was appointed to build the temple (church of Christ) in lieu of His going to the cross.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And who said Trump is Cyrus?
The video mentioned Cyrus and Trump. Then you piped up, "The name Cyrus is synonymous Christ!!" Of course, Cyrus is not a synonym for Christ, so I had no clue what you really meant. I still don't know what you meant.

Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you'd make a good fiction writer.
I might surprise you. I was thinking about starting a satirical thread called "Real Fake News" where I made up outrageous stories. I think I'll do it now that you mention it. Here's the link if you're interested in my kind of fiction.

Real Fake News from The Inside Tipster

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The video mentioned Cyrus and Trump. Then you piped up, "The name Cyrus is synonymous Christ!!" Of course, Cyrus is not a synonym for Christ, so I had no clue what you really meant. I still don't know what you meant.

The guy in the video is NOT inspired!

Jesus was typified by Cyrus in that he was anointed by God to build the church (temple) in Jerusalem. This is language to indicate that Jesus went to the cross to begin to build (redeem) His church (the elect).

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The guy in the video is NOT inspired!

Jesus was typified by Cyrus in that he was anointed by God to build the church (temple) in Jerusalem. This is language to indicate that Jesus went to the cross to begin to build (redeem) His church (the elect).
I still don't get it, sorry.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I might surprise you. I was thinking about starting a satirical thread called "Real Fake News" where I made up outrageous stories. I think I'll do it now that you mention it. Here's the link if you're interested in my kind of fiction.

Real Fake News from The Inside Tipster[
/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't cater to such things. This is a Christian forum where where the subject is spiritual and not about fairy tales.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When those governments are LAWLESS the federal government has a legal and moral responsibility to deal with the issue. That is what I have been trying to get across. They refused to protect their cities and states from lawlessness, therefore the federal government should have stepped in immediately.

Jurisdictions!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jurisdictions!
Sure. Talk about jurisdictions while Rome burns! When there is a NATIONAL CRISIS then there must be a federal response and a federal force to take control. That's how simple the issue is.

Trump surrendered his executive authority when he handed it over to Redfield, Fauci, and Birx -- all conspirators against America. After that to all the governors and mayors who hate him as well as the rule of law, and decided to abuse their powers because no one was in control at the top. Now he wants to reinstall the same Task Force which betrayed America. Looks like he learns nothing.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure. Talk about jurisdictions while Rome burns! When there is a NATIONAL CRISIS then there must be a federal response and a federal force to take control. That's how simple the issue is.

Trump surrendered his executive authority when he handed it over to Redfield, Fauci, and Birx -- all conspirators against America. After that to all the governors and mayors who hate him as well as the rule of law, and decided to abuse their powers because no one was in control at the top. Now he wants to reinstall the same Task Force which betrayed America. Looks like he learns nothing.

Trump has not relinquished his authority.
Trump took an Oath to uphold the US Constitution.

You have a long list of what Trump could of should have done or be doing.
I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are not privy to ALL he knows to make his decisions.
States are sovereign and if a state cannot control its citizens, cities have Mayors that can request the Governors assistance and States have a Governor who can request Federal assistance.

Trump is no different than any other President afforded Adviors in multiple fields of expertise.
No doubt there is a lot of "wag the dog" that goes on behind the President's back, "leaked" (ha, ha) to the news, then demands the President Fix it.

Most people Believe the US Government is like a Triangle, with the Federal Government at the Top in a Dictatorial Position and a trickle down of state, county, city, People.

When in Fact it is a Nabala, and Reverse of Authority.

People have become complacent...going along with punishing those who do not commit Trespasses and crimes while glamorizing, sensationalizing and giving a pass to trespassers and criminals.

I don't put something on Trumps Shoulders that has been going on for decades, and him carrying that knife in his back at every turn he works to implement solutions.

Reactions: historyb

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think this might be a balancing act for trump. If he uses too much federal power, he comes off as totalitarian. If he doesn't do anything, he comes off as weak. And the left set it up this way. So he has to know when to flex his muscles and when to wait for the leftist cities to cave in on themselves and show their own failures.

Reactions: historyb

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFL!!! Trump is playing chess while his silly enemies play poor game of checkers!!!