God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The falsity of Mark Taylor's Commander-In-Chief Prophecy can only be manifest in the conditions set down by Deuteronomy 18:21-22(NIV). 21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed. This means that if a prophet arises and gives prophecies, and it is discovered that part of his or her prophecy is false in its prediction, the entire prophecy may be rejected, and the prophet is a false prophet.

Mark Taylor represents that he speaks in the Spirit of the Lord. [1]"The Spirit of God says I've chosen this man Donald Trump for such a time as this. Thus we may apply the Biblical test to see if the prophecy is true or not.

[5]The Spirit of God says the enemy will quake and shake and fear this man I have anointed. Thus, Mark Taylor, represents in this prophecy that Trump is anointed by God. In the first few months of his Administration, Trump failed to reject this claim about himself.

I will not examine the entire prophecy. I only need to point out several prophetic predictions that have proven false. These provide the basis for the rejection of the entire prophecy.

[3]America will be respected once again as the most powerful, prosperous nation on Earth other than Israel. [4]The dollar will be the strongest it has ever been in the history of the United States and will once again be the currency by which all others are judged. This prophecy has not been fulfilled. Currently America's economy is contracting because of the Covid-19 crisis under President Trump's leadership. The President has no meaningful policy in place for either recovery or prosperity. Given that the economy is contracting, the dollar will lose its value.

[20]The Spirit says when the financial harvest begins so shall the parallel in the spiritual for America. This prophecy has not been fulfilled. There has been no financial harvest for the country, apart from the very wealthy 1%; and there has been no spiritual revival in America.

[17]The Spirit of God says I will protect America and Israel, for this next President will be a man of his word. [18]When he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. [19]This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this, and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless. This prophecy has not been fulfilled. Trump is not a man of his word. He has lied repeatedly, starting in the 2016 Presidential primary through every single day of his Administration. The true Spirit of God does not approve of deceivers, men not of their word. An anointed man of God has to be trusted in respect to the truth and hated for speaking the truth. An anointed man of God has to be loving of others, of having compassion for those that are suffering or being oppressed by evil. An anointed man of God heeds the Word of God.

[26]Even mainstream news media will be captivated by this man and the abilities that I gift to him and they will even begin to agree with him, says the Spirit. This prophecy has not been fulfilled. Trump has not been gifted with any discernable gifts. Large portions of the mainstream media have not been captivated by Trump since he's not a man of his word.

Given that Trump has failed to reject the Trump prophecies, such as this one, and has failed to reject the claim that he is anointed by God, he has given his de facto silent consent for this belief. Isn't the point of the OP that God chose Trump to Save the USA from destruction? Trump is providing cause for people to believe that he is anointed by God, a false belief.

It is prudent for Christians to consider this issue. Does Trump have any especial authority and anointing of God to be believed? Does Trump have any especial authority and anointing of God to be obeyed? The answer to both of these questions is no.

This Commander-In-Chief prophecy is a false prophecy, and Mark Taylor is a false prophet, despite the fact that this man was supported by Liberty University and the film was developed with the help of that University.
You do know there are prophesies in the Bible that has not been fulfilled yet that was prophesied centuries ago. When do you draw the line? Jesus prophesied His return....hasn't happened yet...does that make Him a false prophet?
You judge based on fulfillment of what was spoken....time of fulfillment is in God's hands and His timing is always perfect.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except for the events caused by China covid-19 Americans have never had it so good.Or do you really want to vote into office a senile old coot who is pro choice=abortion,sexual perversion ANTI God,Church,law and order,anti military tax and spend????? Think!!!
You can't blame the "Trump virus" on the Chinese. It's a virus. It's here. Trump didn't handle it well at all.

Ever notice that when things go wrong, he never accepts responsibility? He finds someone else to blame. The American people are tired of having such an inept President who can't get things done. All he can do is blame others for things going wrong. He told an interviewer he never asked God for forgiveness. That's because he never accepts responsibility for his mistakes. The man is nuts, thinking he's always right. I want a president who isn't afraid to admit it if he makes mistakes. I figure no one is perfect. I don't expect any president to be perfect; but I do expect people to admit it when they mess up. Trump never does. He doesn't ask God for forgiveness and he doesn't ask men for it. He's incorrigible.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except for the events caused by China covid-19 Americans have never had it so good.

Other than the botched pandemic, the worst decline in GDP since the Great Depression, and secret federal police ignoring laws in several cities, it's perfect.

Trump needs to step down and let someone competent handle it. He's just not capable of handling a real crisis.

Reactions: Giuliano

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why tens of thousands of Americans died needlessly:

The plan called for the federal government to coordinate distribution of test kits, so they could be surged to heavily affected areas, and oversee a national contact-tracing infrastructure. It also proposed lifting contract restrictions on where doctors and hospitals send tests, allowing any laboratory with capacity to test any sample. It proposed a massive scale-up of antibody testing to facilitate a return to work. It called for mandating that all COVID-19 test results from any kind of testing, taken anywhere, be reported to a national repository as well as to state and local health departments.

And it proposed establishing “a national Sentinel Surveillance System” with “real-time intelligence capabilities to understand leading indicators where hot spots are arising and where the risks are high vs. where people can get back to work.”

By early April, some who worked on the plan were given the strong impression that it would soon be shared with President Trump and announced by the White House. The plan, though imperfect, was a starting point. Simply working together as a nation on it “would have put us in a fundamentally different place,” said the participant.

But the effort ran headlong into shifting sentiment at the White House. Trusting his vaunted political instincts, President Trump had been downplaying concerns about the virus and spreading misinformation about it—efforts that were soon amplified by Republican elected officials and right-wing media figures. Worried about the stock market and his reelection prospects, Trump also feared that more testing would only lead to higher case counts and more bad publicity. Meanwhile, Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House’s coronavirus response coordinator, was reportedly sharing models with senior staff that optimistically—and erroneously, it would turn out—predicted the virus would soon fade away.

Against that background, the prospect of launching a large-scale national plan was losing favor, said one public health expert in frequent contact with the White House’s official coronavirus task force.

Most troubling of all, perhaps, was a sentiment the expert said a member of Kushner’s team expressed: that because the virus had hit blue states hardest, a national plan was unnecessary and would not make sense politically. “The political folks believed that because it was going to be relegated to Democratic states, that they could blame those governors, and that would be an effective political strategy,” said the expert.

That logic may have swayed Kushner. “It was very clear that Jared was ultimately the decision maker as to what [plan] was going to come out,” the expert said.
How Jared Kushner’s Secret Testing Plan “Went Poof Into Thin Air”

Reactions: bukka

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know there are prophesies in the Bible that has not been fulfilled yet that was prophesied centuries ago. When do you draw the line? Jesus prophesied His return....hasn't happened yet...does that make Him a false prophet?
You judge based on fulfillment of what was spoken....time of fulfillment is in God's hands and His timing is always perfect.
I do not want to derail this thread by a long discussion on this; but I think you need to revisit the Scriptures and believe exactly what Jesus said.

I would say Jesus did return as he promised. He said John would be around when he returned.

John 21:23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

John describes it.

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

The question may be if Jesus can return for the person who reads the book of Revelation. Can he also hear and keep the things in the book? I suggest reading Revelation in the present tense.

Revelation 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Here, now. Jesus is always coming to those who wait for him. Can you believe he came for Stephen? It is always now -- the eternal now.

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

There is a problem with spirit -- it can imagine itself into a box and become trapped in time. It is rare, but it is possible to exit the illusion of time being bigger than spirit. The spirit escapes the box of time and enters into the perpetual rest. Meanwhile the physical body is still alive and kicking and inside of time. But the spirit then sits in heavenly places -- forever with the Lord.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not want to derail this thread by a long discussion on this; but I think you need to revisit the Scriptures and believe exactly what Jesus said.

I would say Jesus did return as he promised. He said John would be around when he returned.

John 21:23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

John describes it.

Revelation 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

The question may be if Jesus can return for the person who reads the book of Revelation. Can he also hear and keep the things in the book? I suggest reading Revelation in the present tense.

Revelation 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Here, now. Jesus is always coming to those who wait for him. Can you believe he came for Stephen? It is always now -- the eternal now.

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

There is a problem with spirit -- it can imagine itself into a box and become trapped in time. It is rare, but it is possible to exit the illusion of time being bigger than spirit. The spirit escapes the box of time and enters into the perpetual rest. Meanwhile the physical body is still alive and kicking and inside of time. But the spirit then sits in heavenly places -- forever with the Lord.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
Oh mercy, do you not get what I was conveying in just a few short words?
Jesus has been appearing to mankind since the beginning of creation...what I am speaking of (and you know this) is His 2nd Coming as prophesied in Revelation....do you suggest this has already taken place?

Reactions: Bobby Jo

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Heart2Soul The point is that we keep looking up, keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2), right? :)

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know there are prophesies in the Bible that has not been fulfilled yet that was prophesied centuries ago.

I agree, Heart2Soul, that there are prophecies yet unfulfilled made centuries ago.

When do you draw the line?

That would be based upon the truth of the prophecy in question. Each prophecy has to be examined to see how it corresponds with scripture.

Jesus prophesied His return....hasn't happened yet...does that make Him a false prophet?

No.

I agree. This is also irrelevant concerning Mark Taylor's false prophecy.

Mark Taylor had prophesied in 2011, he said [17]The Spirit of God says I will protect America and Israel, for this next President will be a man of his word. [18]When he speaks the world will listen and know that there is something greater in him than all the others before him. [19]This man's word is his bond and the world and America will know this, and the enemy will fear this, for this man will be fearless. This was supposedly a revelation of Trump's character. Trump, simply, doesn't exhibit the character disclosed in this revelation. Trump is not a man of his word. He has lied repeatedly, starting in the 2016 Presidential primary through every single day of his Administration. The true Spirit of God does not approve of deceivers, men not of their word. Because of this, this prophecy has not been fulfilled. This single instance is a disclosure that the prophecy is false and that Mark Taylor is a false prophet.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look for a lot of great change for the good in the next four years of Trump as president. PTL.

It's a pity, GISMYS 7, that Trump has failed to provide any great change for the good during his first term. Could you please explain the basis of your abiding faith and hope in Trump? At this point it seems irrational to me.

I disagree that Trump's place in the White House is something to praise the Lord about. Given that the Trump prophecy of Mark Taylor is manifestly false, Trump is an anti-christ.

For myself, Jesus is the only anointed One to be believed in. I do not accept any other anointed leaders, especially political leaders who seek to rule through divine sanction.

Jesus is the only Christ, and he is our Savior and Lord!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's a pity, GISMYS 7, that Trump has failed to provide any great change for the good during his first term. Could you please explain the basis of your abiding faith and hope in Trump? At this point it seems irrational to me.

I disagree that Trump's place in the White House is something to praise the Lord about. Given that the Trump prophecy of Mark Taylor is manifestly false, Trump is an anti-christ.

For myself, Jesus is the only anointed One to be believed in. I do not accept any other anointed leaders, especially political leaders who seek to rule through divine sanction.

Jesus is the only Christ, and he is our Savior and Lord!

Get real!!! Until the covid-19 hit the USA we had the greatest economy ever on earth for all our people and we will very soon have it back!!! PTL.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh mercy, do you not get what I was conveying in just a few short words?
Jesus has been appearing to mankind since the beginning of creation...what I am speaking of (and you know this) is His 2nd Coming as prophesied in Revelation....do you suggest this has already taken place?
I got the impression you thought Jesus didn't keep his word.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Get real!!! Until the covid-19 hit the USA we had the greatest economy ever on earth for all our people and we will very soon have it back!!! PTL.
Matthew 23:12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, last month Trump predicted that employment would skyrocket upward. How's that working out now?

We just had the worst economic quarter since the Great Depression. And Trump has no one to blame but himself for botching the COVID-19 crisis.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, last month Trump predicted that employment would skyrocket upward. How's that working out now?

We just had the worst economic quarter since the Great Depression. And Trump has no one to blame but himself for botching the COVID-19 crisis.[/QUOT

Covid-19 is a China virus that attacked the entire world and most of the world has an economy that is trashed but the USA economy is the strongest in the world. Great job Mr. President!

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We just had the worst economic quarter since the Great Depression. And Trump has no one to blame but himself for botching the COVID-19 crisis.

Covid-19 is a China virus that attacked the entire world and most of the world has an economy that is trashed

No. In fact, most other industrialized nations are doing much better. They used plans similar to that presented by Joe Biden,and so they've already recovered while we are still seeing rising death rates. Would you like me to show you that, again?

Trump bungled the pandemic response, and that caused us to have the worst quarterly decline in GDP since the Great Recession, along with over 156,000 deaths.

Great job Mr. President!

I'm sure he did the best he could. That's the pity of it. That's the best he could do.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What matters if you gain the whole world, GISMYS 7, and lose your soul in the process? Does following an anti-christ such as Trump mean that much to you? As human beings go, he's a sad, malicious sinner, and deeply unworthy of being followed.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How could any real born-again believer vote for liberal dems??? Dems are pro sexual perversion, pro abortion, pro same sex marrage, tax and spenders ANTI Church,anti law and order, anti military.
What matters if you gain the whole world, GISMYS 7, and lose your soul in the process? Does following an anti-christ such as Trump mean that much to you? As human beings go, he's a sad, malicious sinner, and deeply unworthy of being followed.

How could any real born-again believer vote for liberal dems??? Dems are pro sexual perversion, pro abortion, pro same sex marrage, tax and spenders ANTI Church,anti law and order, anti military.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So you don't like the Democrats. So that's why you accept a pro sexual perversion, hidden pro abortion, hidden pro same sex marriage, big spender with no taxation, ANTI church, anti law and order, and anti military fetid anti-christ, Donald Trump?

Aren't you walking into the trap set by Donald Trump and his friend, Vladimir Putin. The Russians (as well as the Chinese and the Iranians) want Americans to be fighting each other. Why should we fall into their trap?

Reactions: Nancy