God choose Trump to Save the USA from Destruction.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone really think things will go back to normal even if Trump wins? I hate to say, I think it will trigger more riots. Once the mouse gets his cookie, he always wants a glass of milk to go with it, and once the mob realize they can destroy without consequences, they will keep destroying.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone really think things will go back to normal even if Trump wins? I hate to say, I think it will trigger more riots. Once the mouse gets his cookie, he always wants a glass of milk to go with it, and once the mob realize they can destroy without consequences, they will keep destroying.

Trump is PRO law and order while liberal dems are anti cops,anti military, anti God,church but pro abortion, pro sexual perversion. Think before youvote!!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is PRO law and order while liberal dems are anti cops,anti military, anti God,church but pro abortion, pro sexual perversion. Think before youvote!!
Yes, and some people would even say Hitler was a law and order kind of guy.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO REAL Christian is pro abortion,pro sexual perversion!! And you??
Never mind me. Why was Trump in favor of abortion when he was a Democrat living in New York, making campaign contributions to Democrats? Then when he wanted to run as a Republican, he pretended to be against it.

I don't know anyone who is pro-abortion.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never mind me. Why was Trump in favor of abortion when he was a Democrat living in New York, making campaign contributions to Democrats? Then when he wanted to run as a Republican, he pretended to be against it.

He doesn't anymore, that's in the past. I'm glad that he wised up and came to the good side.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Liberal dems. are pro abortion. Wake up!!!

Reactions: historyb

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He is right!!! s "God-hating Communists" are trying to take over and destroy this country.

The USA is a democracy run by global companies owned by americans.
It is ironic that people could even believe the idea anyone other than the companies failing could topple such a country.
The trouble with empires and cultural influence, on the way up nothing that is done is wrong. On the way down, nothing that is done is right.

The truth is lots of rubbish and good things get done, but enough peoples lives are helped to keep the its great band wagon rolling. When the band wagon starts going down hill, its oh no, things are going bad, its them over there...... but this is the rise and fall of empires.

It is also ironic that citizens identify so strongly with this flow, it is so so so terrible, rather than this is the world and its ways.

Who started the slave trade in the US at its earliest parts? The british. But listen to the self image the culture puts forward, the racism they made institutional, passed generation to generation, to a degree, a loving caring individual can be assaulted and murdered and it is still their fault because they are black. I know what it is like to be regarded by a young girl as less worthy than her because her parents had some money, and she was dumb and spoilt, but she had a right to speak with authority. Until it got too much, and then no more. These are such powerful emotions, nuance, distorted value, it is amazing to see it in action, but also sickening.

We are lied to by the world, and it is Jesus who gives us the right value and the right love and care for all. God bless you

Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liberal dems. are pro abortion. Wake up!!!
I heard that some people are so pro abortion, they have clubs that hold parties. People watch abortions and cheer. Women compete to see who can get the most abortions.

Some people want to make it a sport to encourage girls to have more abortions. I also heard that some white Republicans like to watch women of color having abortions.

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard that some people are so pro abortion, they have clubs that hold parties. People watch abortions and cheer. Women compete to see who can get the most abortions.

Some people want to make it a sport to encourage girls to have more abortions. I also heard that some white Republicans like to watch women of color having abortions.

“There are six things which Jehovah hateth; Yea, seven which are an abomination unto him: Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood; A heart that deviseth wicked purposes, Feet that are swift in running to mischief, A false witness that uttereth lies, And he that soweth discord among brethren” (Prov. 6:16-19).

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“There are six things which Jehovah hateth; Yea, seven which are an abomination unto him: Haughty eyes, a lying tongue, And hands that shed innocent blood; A heart that deviseth wicked purposes, Feet that are swift in running to mischief, A false witness that uttereth lies, And he that soweth discord among brethren” (Prov. 6:16-19).
How does Trump fare using that standard?

Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they go right to insults when they don't have any facts.
It does look as if GYMSY_7 was lacking facts so insulted me, doesn't it? He had nothing sensible to say, no facts, so he asked if I had Trump Derangement Syndrome.