God does not have a timeline.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dec 2, 2022
Vermont
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:( So sad I just had to quote you Ron'odemus.

No one may respond to you because you misspelled eternity.

But, no, your premise is quite unbiblical. God does not "evolve" but "is the same yesterday, today, and forever", and so is the kingdom of God and the new heaven and earth, as it is revealed in the book of Revelation as having "no shadow of turning"--no sunrise, no sunset--no time.

To the contrary, time is "created" and is "passing away."
Thank you for pointing it out. I didn't misspell eternity, my autocorrect put "IN" instead of "AN" . I corrected it. Give it another read then tear me apart.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you’ve been preaching for 37 years - you should be ashamed of yourself.

The things you claimed about Catholic beliefs and practices are patently FALSE – and, as a preacher, you should KNOW what the Bible says about the fate of Liars:

Rev. 21:8

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, AND ALL LIARS, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

And if you are going to accuse people of not being “cordial” – perhaps YOU should practice what you preach. Your abominable lies are what sparked MY righteous indignation.

And YOU judge ALL Catholics and their faith based on some bad leaders??
AGAINN
– if you REALLY are a preacher of 37 years – you should know better than that.

Jesus WARNED about bad teachers:
Matt. 7:3-5
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time THERE IS A PLANK IN YOUR OWN EYE? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

If God worked His will through evil men like Pharoah and delivered truth through wicked men like the Jewish pharisees and scribesWHAT makes you think a few bad priests in His Church are going to be able to destroy it?

READ your Bible:
Matt. 16:18
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, AND THE GATES OF HADES WILL NOT OVERCOME IT.

Almighty God is invincible – even if YOU don’t think so . . .
This is as stupid and hypocritical as ME judging ALL Protestants because of the actions of Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker.
At least Jim Bakker was humble enough to admit that he was wrong.

Shame
on you – if you actually ARE a preacher of “37 years“. . .

It was a TYPO, Einstein.

Stick to the TOPIC . . .

You rave on about Catholic leaders from 500 years ago – yet you believe (and apparently TEACH) the UNBIBLICAL 19th century Darby-an invention of a Pre-Trib” Rapture”?
You just lost ALL credibility . . .

As to your Scriptural ignorance with regard to the Church’s power to forgive sins in Jesus’ name – dust off your Bible and turn to John 20:21.
Jesus (who is God) breathes out the Holy Spirit on the Apostles as he is giving them this power:
John 20:21-23
(Jesus) said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, SO I SEND YOU."
And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the holy Spirit. Whose sins YOU forgive are forgiven them, and whose sins YOU retain are retained."

WHAT did the Father “send” the Son to do?
To bring about the FORGIVENESS of sins.

The fact that Jesus breathed on the Apostles when entrusted them with this ministry is highly significant because he doesn’t do this anywhere else in the New Testament. In fact, there are only TWO times in ALL of Scripture where God breathes on man:
The first is when he breathed life into Adam. The second is here in John’s Gospel when he is giving them the power to forgive or retain sins.

Three times in the Gospels (Matt. 16:19, 18:18 and John 20:23), we read where Jesus gave the Apostles the power to forgive sins or to hold them bound. This is NOT something that Jesus took lightly.
The Pope just defrocked a Priest who was pro life, he's a liberal commie, need I say more ? I you want to trust your RCC leaders to get into heaven, be my guest. I doubt you know what penance really is.

As per lying, the difference is I know all men are liars, and this we must TURN from lying and walk in Jesus' truths, you are your RCC buds look to other men week after week to absolve you from you LIES. Pssttt, here is why that doesn't really work James tells us why, if you sin and are planning to keep on sinning the same way, God REFUSES to forgive you did you know that? If you ask fir forgiveness to CONSUME IT UPON YOUR OWN LUSTS, God is not going to forgive you, some Catholics who think me cam absolve their sins miss one key link, they have no idea that this is not how God works. God DEMANDS REPENTANCE FIRST !! Jesus did not tell the woman caught in a bed she was forgiven, he said to her to REPENT and SIN NO MORE. Boom, get that brother? If you think you can sin, drink, lie, etc. etc. and go to Church and some man that has NO CLUE whether you have repented or not can absolve you of those sins you sir a living in la la land.

A WARNING, if you or any man do not TURN from your sins you will not make Heaven.

THESE ARE FACTOIDS

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And WHO decided that they the didn't belibg in the Canon of Scripture - God's Holy and inerrant Word??
It's no different than the Church today rejecting "The Book Of Mormon" as scripture, it's that simple

Origen and Arius from the Alexandrian Philosophical schools were "Heretics" just as the teachings of Mormonism are

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I have never mentioned Nicodemus, so I have no clue what you talking about tbh. BUT....I have studied words via their origins.

Original 1611 KJV bible

Matthew 24:24:3 ¶ And 1161 as he 846 sate 2521 z5740 vpon 1909 the x3588 mount 3735 of Oliues, 1636 the x3588 Disciples 3101 came 4334 z5656 vnto him 846 priuately, 2596 y2398 x2396 saying, 3004 z5723 Tell 2036 z5628 vs, 2254 when y4219 x4129 shall y2071 z0 these things 5023 be? 2071 z5704 And y2532 x2432 what 5101 [shall be] the x3588 signe 4592 of thy 4674 coming, 3952 and 2532 of the x3588 end 4930 of the x3588 world? 165

So, what is ENDING ? What was the actual question?

unteleia {soon-tel'-i-ah}

from G4931; TDNT - 8:64,1161; n f
Greek Word Study

1) completion, consummation, end
—Thayer's
(New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

From G4931; entire completion, that is, consummation (of a dispensation):—end.
—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
----------------------------------------------------------------
#0165 αἰών aion {ahee-ohn'}

from the same as G0104; TDNT - 1:197,31; n m
—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) for ever, an unbroken age, perpetuity of time, eternity
2) the worlds, universe
3) period of time, age
—Thayer's
(New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

From the same as G0104; properly an age; by extension perpetuity (also past); by implication the world; specifically (Jewish) a Messianic period (present or future):
—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

So, the Disciples wanted to know when the End of the Age was (not the World) and the Age they were referring unto was the promised coming Kingdom Age.

I need tuition fees for this !!
Who receives tuition for studies?

You have been fishing all night but have caught little or nothing. Let rather your net down on the right side.

Why is it not enough that Jesus has called Himself the End, that you should understand?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who receives tuition for studies?

You have been fishing all night but have caught little or nothing. Let rather your net down on the right side.

Why is it not enough that Jesus has called Himself the End, that you should understand?
You continue to claim Jesus Is (The End), however the consummation of all things hasn't taken place yet, please give your explanation of a future "Literal End"?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for pointing it out. I didn't misspell eternity, my autocorrect put "IN" instead of "AN" . I corrected it. Give it another read then tear me apart.
Why would I tell you the truth and then tare you apart?

Reactions: marks

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would I tell you the truth and then tare you apart?
"Tear"

Merriam Webster Definition (Tear)

tearing
transitive verb
a
: to separate parts of or pull apart by force : REND
b
: to wound by or as if by pulling apart by force : LACERATE
tear the skin
: to divide or disrupt by the pull of contrary forces
a mind torn with doubts
a
: to remove by force : WRENCH

—often used with off
tear a cover off a box
b
: to remove as if by wrenching
tear your thoughts away from the scene
: to make (a hole or opening) by or as if by pulling apart by force

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You continue to claim Jesus Is (The End), however the consummation of all things hasn't taken place yet, please give your explanation of a future "Literal End"?
Jesus stands at the door and knocks for a time and the End comes in to each one who opens the door, "but each one in his own order", and then the door is closed. The End.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus stands at the door and knocks for a time and the End comes in to each one who opens the door, "but each one in his own order", and then the door is closed. The End.
Your teaching and belief in making (The End) personalized to an individual receiving Jesus Christ is "False"

There will be a literal future consummation of all things (The End) that takes place at the second coming (Day Of The Lord)

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your teaching and belief in making (The End) personalized to an individual receiving Jesus Christ is "False"

There will be a literal future consummation of all things (The End) that takes place at the second coming (Day Of The Lord)

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
You say the words but do not understand.

And what did the Pharisees know but did not understand? Did you not see this coming?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say the words but do not understand.

And what did the Pharisees know but did not understand? Did you not see this coming?
Scott your complete theological platform is a mystical fantasy land, I have been watching your postings for months

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott your complete theological platform is a mystical fantasy land, I have been watching your postings for months
Again...who knew what was actually true, the Pharisees whom you now parallel by trusting in your own understanding of the scriptures, or Jesus?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again...who knew what was actually true, the Pharisees whom you now parallel by trusting in your own understanding of the scriptures, or Jesus?
Scott now declares Truth7t7 stands with the Pharisees because Truth7t7 rejects Scott's mystical gobbly goop theology?

Then Scott declares his theology is in agreement with Jesus, and Truth7t7 is relying on his own understanding?

Scott your claims are found no place in scripture, every post is a new Revelation on how far out in left field you have run, way out there

Big Smiles!

Jesus Is The Lord!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scott now declares Truth7t7 stands with the Pharisees because Truth7t7 rejects Scott's mystical gobbly goop theology?

Then Scott declares his theology is in agreement with Jesus, and Truth7t7 is relying on his own understanding?

Scott your claims are found no place in scripture, every post is a new Revelation on how far out in left field you have run, way out there

Big Smiles!

Jesus Is The Lord!
So said the Priests and the Pharisees and were offended, and Nicodemus too could not understand the "mystical gobbly goop." :(

Dec 2, 2022
Vermont
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yall are so petty as to constantly point out spelling errors when my autocorret is whack and I don't catch all the mistakes it made while typing it out quickly on the go. This forum could be so good but most people on here are petty and closed minded. Its sad cause we are to be like Jesus and yall act like pharisees.... I have nothing to prove to anyone on here about anything... you know its like Jesus said to Nicodemus, if you can't understand this, how will you understand even more heavenly things...

Reactions: ewq1938

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So said the Priests and the Pharisees and were offended, and Nicodemus too could not understand the "mystical gobbly goop." :(
I have God the Holy Spirit living within my person, all that's needed

Scott's "mystical gobbly goop" isn't found in scripture, it's way out in left field

John 14:26KJV
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have God the Holy Spirit living within my person, all that's needed

Scott's "mystical gobbly goop" isn't found in scripture, it's way out in left field

John 14:26KJV
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
You deny those scriptures you say cannot be found against the Holy Spirit. For this same reason they are denied to you.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's no different than the Church today rejecting "The Book Of Mormon" as scripture, it's that simple

Origen and Arius from the Alexandrian Philosophical schools were "Heretics" just as the teachings of Mormonism are
WROING.

There were debates about what Books belonged in the Canon for centuries. It wasn’t “that simple” – but God revealed His true Word through His Church.

The Synod of Rome (382) is where the canon was first formally identified – ALL 73 (not 66) Books.
- 11 years after that, it was confirmed at the Synod of Hippo (393).
- 4 years later, at the Council (or Synod) of Carthage (397), it was yet again confirmed. The bishops wrote at the end of their document, "But let Church beyond sea (Rome) be consulted about confirming this canon". There were 44 bishops, including St. Augustine who signed the document.
- 7 years later, in 405, in a letter from Pope Innocent I to Exsuperius, Bishop of Toulouse, he reiterated the canon.
- 14 years after that, at the 2nd Council (Synod) of Carthage (419) the canon was again formally confirmed.

The Canon of Scripture was officially closed at the Council of Trent in the 16th century because of the perversions happening within Protestantism and the random editing and deleting of books from the Canon.

Them’s the facts.
Now – why do YOU guys adhere to this Canon of Scripture and laud it as your “SOLE Authority if it came from an “evil” cult??

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Pope just defrocked a Priest who was pro life, he's a liberal commie, need I say more ? I you want to trust your RCC leaders to get into heaven, be my guest. I doubt you know what penance really is.

As per lying, the difference is I know all men are liars, and this we must TURN from lying and walk in Jesus' truths, you are your RCC buds look to other men week after week to absolve you from you LIES. Pssttt, here is why that doesn't really work James tells us why, if you sin and are planning to keep on sinning the same way, God REFUSES to forgive you did you know that? If you ask fir forgiveness to CONSUME IT UPON YOUR OWN LUSTS, God is not going to forgive you, some Catholics who think me cam absolve their sins miss one key link, they have no idea that this is not how God works. God DEMANDS REPENTANCE FIRST !! Jesus did not tell the woman caught in a bed she was forgiven, he said to her to REPENT and SIN NO MORE. Boom, get that brother? If you think you can sin, drink, lie, etc. etc. and go to Church and some man that has NO CLUE whether you have repented or not can absolve you of those sins you sir a living in la la land.

A WARNING, if you or any man do not TURN from your sins you will not make Heaven.

THESE ARE FACTOIDS
A massively HYPOCRITICAL – and blasphemous rant if I ever heard one.

First of all - the idea that God “refuses” to forgive sinners is one of the most preposterous and Scripturally-Bankrupt idiocies I’ve seen on this forum . We l will stumble in sin until the day we die because that is the human condition. The refusal to change is what is unforgiveable. That’s what the sin against the Holy Spirit us – FINAL impenitence.

James says to his BORN AGAIN readers:
James 5:13-16
14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, THEY WILL BE FORGIVEN. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.

These people are CHRISTIANS – yet they have sinned and are in need of confessing them.

John ALSO claims to sin:
1 John 1:8-9
If WE say WE have no sin, WE deceive OURSELVES, and the truth is not in US. If WE confess OUR sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

You might wanna stop deceiving YOURself . . .

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You deny those scriptures you say cannot be found against the Holy Spirit. For this same reason they are denied to you.
Oh Sure, Says Scott The Non-Prophet