God is in control: A Word from the Lord to those who will receive

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 11:23 KJV
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 11:23 KJV
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Yes, I would say he meant a spiritual mountain there.

Same here:

Revelation 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Hills and mountains got moved when Israel left Egypt.

Psalm 114:1 When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language;
2 Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion.
3 The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back.
4 The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs.
5 What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back?
6 Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs?

Then Israel stood "under" a mountain. I'd say they were standing next to a physical mountain but under a spiritual one.

Deuteronomy 4:11 And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I would say he meant a spiritual mountain there.

Same here:

Revelation 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Hills and mountains got moved when Israel left Egypt.

Psalm 114:1 When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language;
2 Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion.
3 The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back.
4 The mountains skipped like rams, and the little hills like lambs.
5 What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back?
6 Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs?

Then Israel stood "under" a mountain. I'd say they were standing next to a physical mountain but under a spiritual one.

Deuteronomy 4:11 And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness.
Amos 5:18 KJV
Woe unto you that desire the day of the Lord ! to what end is it for you? the day of the Lord is darkness, and not light.

Reactions: Giuliano

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean by "sealed"?
God has spoken to men in various ways,
Audible voice
Dreams
Visions
Scripture and the Incarnation
Hebrews1:1-3
This happens roughly over a 1600 year period.
God authenticated his work with miracles and supernatural events surrounding the Apostles and prophets 2cor12:12.
Revelation takes us to the final judgment and eternal state. We are not to add or take away from that already given.

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has spoken to men in various ways,
Audible voicetica
Dreams
Visions
Scripture and the Incarnation
Hebrews1:1-3
This happen roughly over a 1600 year period.
God authenticated his work with miracles and supernatural events surrounding the Apostles and prophets 2cor12:12.
Revelation takes us to the final judgment and eternal state. We are not to add or take away from that already given.
You shouldn't try to.teach on something you have no belief in....it makes the obvious bias of your teaching unapproachable for those who have seen, heard and experienced God's supernatural events....I have even had an angel appear to me years ago...His message was a bit stern but necessary and it was truth.

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You shouldn't try to.teach on something you have no belief in....it makes the obvious bias of your teaching unapproachable for those who have seen, heard and experienced God's supernatural events....I have even had an angel appear to me years ago...His message was a bit stern but necessary and it was truth.

I am sorry but an angel did not appear to you. Years ago I had a very nice woman tell me the angel Moroni appeared to her right in her living room, telling her the book of Mormon.
was true. I had to gently explain that whatever she thought she saw, heard, or experienced was not of God..
Now, H2S...would you have listened and told her, that was okay?
On what basis would you tell her it did not happen?
Would you suggest it was a demonic manifestation?
How are you sure it was not from God, if as you say to me;

"You shouldn't try to.teach on something you have no belief in....it makes the obvious bias of your teaching unapproachable for those who have seen, heard and experienced God's supernatural events."
???

According to you, there is nothing to say to her, to warn her. What of the little girls in Lourdes France saying the Virgin Mary appeared to them???

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My reference was to Satan taking Jesus to a mountain or the pinnacle of the temple.
Yes, and you'd have to be hallucinating if you stood on top of a physical mountain and thought you were seeing all the kingdoms of the world. They weren't hallucinating. They were on a spiritual mountain and could see all the kingdoms.

So do you think they were both standing atop the physical Temple -- or were they at the Temple in Heaven as mentioned by John in Revelation? Doesn't David also mention God's "Temple" before the earthly Temple was built by Solomon?

Psalm 11:4 The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

David must have seen it in the spirit since he gave Solomon directions for building the earthly which was to follow the same pattern.

1 Chronicles 28:11 Then David gave to Solomon his son the pattern of the porch, and of the houses thereof, and of the treasuries thereof, and of the upper chambers thereof, and of the inner parlours thereof, and of the place of the mercy seat,
12 And the pattern of all that he had by the spirit, of the courts of the house of the Lord, and of all the chambers round about, of the treasuries of the house of God, and of the treasuries of the dedicated things:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, and you'd have to be hallucinating if you stood on top of a physical mountain and thought you were seeing all the kingdoms of the world. They weren't hallucinating. They were on a spiritual mountain and could see all the kingdoms.

So do you think they were both standing atop the physical Temple -- or were they at the Temple in Heaven as mentioned by John in Revelation? Doesn't David also mention God's "Temple" before the earthly Temple was built by Solomon?

Psalm 11:4 The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.

David must have seen it in the spirit since he gave Solomon directions for building the earthly which was to follow the same pattern.

1 Chronicles 28:11 Then David gave to Solomon his son the pattern of the porch, and of the houses thereof, and of the treasuries thereof, and of the upper chambers thereof, and of the inner parlours thereof, and of the place of the mercy seat,
12 And the pattern of all that he had by the spirit, of the courts of the house of the Lord, and of all the chambers round about, of the treasuries of the house of God, and of the treasuries of the dedicated things:
The record tells us certain things occurred between Jesus and Satan after his fast. I do not doubt the record and I do not think it necessary to load it down with speculation as if this speculation was other than recorded.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation was not sealed when God spoke to Elijah.
What are you talking about? The Book of Revelation never was sealed.
The record tells us certain things occurred between Jesus and Satan after his fast. I do not doubt the record and I do not think it necessary to load it down with speculation as if this speculation was other than recorded.
Perhaps you are speculating if you insist it must mean something physical.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry but an angel did not appear to you. Years ago I had a very nice woman tell me the angel Moroni appeared to her right in her living room, telling her the book of Mormon.
was true. I had to gently explain that whatever she thought she saw, heard, or experienced was not of God..

"You shouldn't try to.teach on something you have no belief in....it makes the obvious bias of your teaching unapproachable for those who have seen, heard and experienced God's supernatural events."
???

According to you, there is nothing to say to her, to warn her. What of the little girls in Lourdes France saying the Virgin Mary appeared to them???
So what are you saying? That demons can appear to people but angels can't? If that's true, the Devil has more power than he did before Jesus came to the earth.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

???

Satan/demons, this a mindset it's always people who have lack of faith that are trying to convince other they have great faith, because,

Hebrews 11:1 KJV
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

???

I am not kidding...

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we look at the story in the Bible about the men who preceded into this man's house to cast out this demon he was possessed with what is seen is he says I know of Jesus and I know of Paul, but don't recollect you clowns.

Notice how it's the man possessed with the " demon " that delivered the wippin.

Reactions: Anthony D'Arienzo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev.22:18,19
Those verses do not say the book of Revelation was sealed. Indeed that same chapter says it wasn't. How can you read Revelation 22 and miss this?

Revelation 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.