'God manifest in the flesh'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(I saw the heresy of "diversity" also sometimes in the last month also,
it is not a new deception)

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is more deceived, apparently....

The spirits must be tested, especially as yours lied to you and contradicted all Scripture.
if you believe that I lied then prove me in error, it's just that simple... (smile)

PICJAG.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God <G2316> our Saviour;

Says here God is our savior so which is it, Jesus is our savior/ God is our savior, or could Jesus be God?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Says here God is our savior so which is it, Jesus is our savior/ God is our savior, or could Jesus be God?
God is our Savior.
Jesus is out Savior.
Jesus is God. (Elohim)
His Father is God. (Elohim)
Jesus and the Father are echad, (one), forever past, eternally, never being created.

Jesus' disciples BECOME echad (one), as Jesus asks the Father in heaven so to do, in perfect harmony with all of the Father's Will, Purpose, and Plan with Jesus.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
please prove your case aganist me...
You're doing that yourself.

(as for years? ) >>>

"Who resurrected Jesus?

"101G replied to Lee_'s topic in Do you want to just ask a question?
That's right Jesus is the ONLY person in the Godhead. I never said you did either. my point was, is not the person in John 1:3 the same one person in Isaiah 44:24? don't you talk to yourself? but God, being in a diversified state G243 Allos, or in a numerical difference, yes he can, just as HIS..."

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're doing that yourself.

(as for years? ) >>>

"Who resurrected Jesus?

"101G replied to Lee_'s topic in Do you want to just ask a question?
That's right Jesus is the ONLY person in the Godhead. I never said you did either. my point was, is not the person in John 1:3 the same one person in Isaiah 44:24? don't you talk to yourself? but God, being in a diversified state G243 Allos, or in a numerical difference, yes he can, just as HIS..."
well if I'm doing that then why are U worrying?... :p

and as for for "Who resurrected Jesus?", just read your bible, John 2:18 - 21.
and yes, I will put "diversity" aganist any taker for discussion on the GODHEAD.

I'm ready any time....

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"do not greet anyone who brings a FALSE GOSPEL...." nor have any meal with them.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is our Savior.
Jesus is out Savior.
Jesus is God. (Elohim)
His Father is God. (Elohim)
Jesus and the Father are echad, (one), forever past, eternally, never being created.

Jesus' disciples BECOME echad (one), as Jesus asks the Father in heaven so to do, in perfect harmony with all of the Father's Will, Purpose, and Plan with Jesus.
Ok so I'll ask just out of curiosity, let's say your walking down the road tommorow, and out of nowhere a tractor trailer runs of the road and runs you down, so your road kill, immediately your in heaven before a Holy God, what do you see 1, 2, or 3 God's?

Reactions: 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm like the prophet David, Psalms 2:1 "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?"

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok so I'll ask just out of curiosity, let's say your walking down the road tommorow, and out of nowhere a tractor trailer runs of the road and runs you down, so your road kill, immediately your in heaven before a Holy God, what do you see 1, 2, or 3 God's?

Wait on the Father in heaven for the revelation of Truth : see if He is willing at all to show you the five glaring errors (unbiblical parts) in your post ...... be patient, it may well take many months, and that's if you are willing soon..... He will not violate your own choice, even if you end up lost forever....

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm like the prophet David, Psalms 2:1 "Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?"
YEs, but why do you rage, and why do you constantly for years imagine vain things ?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait on the Father in heaven for the revelation of Truth : see if He is willing at all to show you the five glaring errors (unbiblical parts) in your post ...... be patient, it may well take many months, and that's if you are willing soon..... He will not violate your own choice, even if you end up lost forever....
Isaiah 45:5 KJV
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 1:19 "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them." BINGO.
Romans 1:20 "For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:"
Romans 1:21 "Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened."
Romans 1:22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," BINGO.
Romans 1:23 "And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things."
Romans 1:24 "Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:"
Romans 1:25 "Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

but since there is no ligimite discusser, it's good to just give vain babbling, instead of scriptures, good day, untill some serious taker.

PICJAG.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus we know, and Paul we know, but who are you (two deceived/deceivers) ?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I hate you feel that way, that we are trying to deceive you into believing there is only one God.
I don't "feel" any way about the false teachings.
I will 'Have nothing to do with the works of darkness - instead expose them'. As The Father Directs.

The Father and the Son are (always have been, always are) ECHAD (One).

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't "feel" any way about the false teachings.
I will 'Have nothing to do with the works of darkness - instead expose them'. As The Father Directs.

The Father and the Son are (always have been, always are) ECHAD (One).
Wow, I hope God one day gives me all the answers also.