God Offers All the Free Gift of Salvation!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ROFL!!! YOU NEED FAR MORE HELP THAN I am willing to waste my time on!! Google
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

21And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

22They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

23They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

24And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 25The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.
Paul says the rapture comes after the resurrection and Jesus says in the resurrection they are as the angels and don't marry. So your theory does not fit the facts.

You need far more help than I am willing to waste my time on!!! Google "" Videos of jack van impe rapture teaching "" and learn!

D

Dave L

ROFL!!! YOU NEED FAR MORE HELP THAN I am willing to waste my time on!! Google
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

20There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

21And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

22They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

23They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.

24And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 25The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD.

You need far more help than I am willing to waste my time on!!! Google "" Videos of jack van impe rapture teaching "" and learn!
Much of this is already happening and the rest will happen in the New Heavens and Earth. Many infants can expect to live past 100 nowadays. All because of the Church's medical influence in the world.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Paul says the rapture comes after the resurrection and Jesus says in the resurrection they are as the angels and don't marry. So your theory does not fit the facts.
You continue to reveal your ignorance about Bible truth.

D

Dave L

You continue to reveal your ignorance about Bible truth.
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17)

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” (1 Corinthians 15:51–52)

“But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.” (1 Corinthians 15:23–24)

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
GOD OFFERS THE FREE GIFT OF SALVATION TO ALL WHO WILL TRUST IN JESUS! Who would reject such a free gift?? Romans 1:16 - "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
For you have been saved by (God's) grace through faith (in Christ);
and this did not come from you - it is God's gift.
Nor did it come from what you have done, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9
Great verses there!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Romans 1, we have the light of creation. if anyone believes in the Lord because of that light, they will receive the light of conscience (Romans 2). If anyone obeys that light, understanding that they are a sinner, they will be given the light of Christ, spoken of in Romans 3. And if they obey that light, receiving Jesus as their Lord and Saviour, they will be saved.

And therefore, everyone is accountable for their own salvation; everyone has an opportunity to begin to walk down the path of which the end is salvation.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
GOD OFFERS THE FREE GIFT OF SALVATION TO ALL WHO WILL TRUST IN JESUS!
Correct. But we should explain that "trusting in Jesus" is (a) repentance toward God and (b) faith toward our LORD Jesus Christ.

And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house, Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 20:20,21)

Paul called this "obedience to the Gospel" and that includes receiving Christ as BOTH Lord and Savior, while turning away from sins and idols.

Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
(Acts 2:26) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved....For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Rom 10:9,12,13)

The true Gospel must always present Christ as BOTH Lord and Christ. Which means that after conversion, every Christian is under the Lordship of Christ and must obey His commands (the first command to be obeyed being Christian baptism).

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16–17)

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” (1 Corinthians 15:51–52)

“But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming. Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.” (1 Corinthians 15:23–24)
I really like those verses! :)

Reactions: Dave L

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Resurrection and rapture occurred at the same time. Then we are glorified and are neither male or female, do not marry, etc.

Then there is the seven-year tribulation.

D

Dave L

Resurrection and rapture occurred at the same time. Then we are glorified and are neither male or female, do not marry, etc.

Then there is the seven-year tribulation.
Bet me your house you can produce scripture directly saying so.