God through Christ has reconciled the world unto Himself.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Link Directive - All considerable information for the benefit of skeptics, believers, or unbelievers. Keep growing and maturing, look at the scriptures and seek truth, and may the spirit guide.

https://www.tiktok.com/video/7279746762309553454 Did you know that God has reconciled everything back to himself in and through Christ?

With the victory of Christ today, and the payment of sin, and doing away of sin, satan, death, hades, the false prophet, the beast, and also doing away of material religion with coming back and having received the first church bride, and also doing away with priesthoods (because Christ is now the high priest), no more sacrifice (Jesus was the last and final sacrifice), and because of God through Christ, he was able to reconcile the world back unto himself.

He now calls out to all people by the bride, and the spirit.

People must choose to be adopted into the faith, and allow God to become their Father.
Jesus is the way, the way, the truth and the life, and it is only by and through teaching and education, with knowledge that liberates people from religious bondage, and freedom by and through the spirit! If Sin is paid for, once on the cross, then sin is done with. It helps knowing this that the less you focus on your sin; the more you will be able to love even though you see people failing in their flesh.

With these things in mind, people have no right to look at other people and judge them by the failings of their flesh - while you can, it's okay, but it all goes back to what Jesus said judge not, least you be judge. That is measured in judging by the flesh, but Jesus paid for that sin. It done with, over with.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him. 19 For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. 20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God!” 21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin,[e] so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

Verse 18 - 19 - katallássō
2644 katallássō (from 2596 /katá, "down to an exact point," intensifying 236 /allássō, "to change") – properly, decisively change, as when two parties reconcile when coming ("changing") to the same position.

2644 /katallássō ("decisively changed, reconciled") is applied to marriage partners (1 Cor 7:11), but usually in the redemptive sense of a sinner reconciling to the Lord.

[2644 (katallássō) was originally used for the exchange of coins; "properly, to change, exchange (especially of money); hence, of persons, to change from enmity to friendship, to reconcile" (A-S).]

God through Christ, has reconciled the world unto himself!

Praise Yahava, and the Lord Yeshua the Messiah

May we not judge people; if you do not know people.
If you do know a person; the only judgement you can make "Is the love that this person is given of Christ - self-sacrifice - all by the Spirit mentioned in Galatians 5.

1 Corinthians 13
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

I am still just a man: never trust me - always seek after the Lord Jesus Christ, and seek after God.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayaJade

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hebrews 4:14-16
Christ Is Our High Priest​

14 So then, since we have a great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe. 15 This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin. 16 So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

While the writer of Hebrews times, it was the last days, the writer writes how Jesus whom was the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe. This High Priest, struggled in the flesh just as we do, because he was born in human flesh. He struggled with temptation, and he understands our weaknesses, because he faced all the trials that they had in their day. Yet. He did not sin. Because of him, you are able to go to the throne of Yahava. Whenever you want to through him.

Is that not amazing? That way when a believer does this, they find mercy, and they find grace, in trusting him to help us in times which one struggles with!

This is offered through the greatest gift Yahava, had given which was his Son. :)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hebrews 7:23-28 - Christ death for sin once for all (Past, Present, Future)​

23 There were many priests under the old system, for death prevented them from remaining in office. 24 But because Jesus lives forever, his priesthood lasts forever. 25 Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save[a] those who come to God through him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.
26 He is the kind of high priest we need because he is holy and blameless, unstained by sin. He has been set apart from sinners and has been given the highest place of honor in heaven.[b] 27 Unlike those other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices every day. They did this for their own sins first and then for the sins of the people. But Jesus did this once for all when he offered himself as the sacrifice for the people’s sins. 28 The law appointed high priests who were limited by human weakness. But after the law was given, God appointed his Son with an oath, and his Son has been made the perfect High Priest forever.

The writer of Hebrews, to those people in that day, made the claim that Jesus did away with the old system by willingly dying for sin himself. He did his for it would instate the new covenant with God, which was seen when the Holy spirit had dropped in Acts 2, also the old covenant wasn't done completely yet, as the punishment for the crimes of those who killed the Son of God, was also with-in the 'contract.' Upon the return and the wrath of God being poured out on Jerusalem and the age was wrapped up. Sin is no more, as what made sin known? It was the Law of Moses, Jesus took on the sins of the world - because he fulfilled those duties.

God is not angry at you. He loves you, he cares about you, and he allows you to choose for yourself to come to him, or not. While many people have many different ideas and differences, the truth is what set an individual free. Not a collective agreed upon doctrine from others. It is truth. Truth. And that has to be something you seek out, in faith, towards God and if you seek out diligently he will reward you.

You sins you committed have been paid for; because of Jesus Christ, if you wanna know more about him, it would be up to you and my encouragement would be read your bible and see what the Gospels say about him, and the apostles and the prophets of old.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Released From the Law, Bound to Christ - Paul explains while the Law is good - it brings us to Christ​

7 Do you not know, brothers and sisters—for I am speaking to those who know the law—that the law has authority over someone only as long as that person lives? 2 For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him. 3 So then, if she has sexual relations with another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress if she marries another man.

4 So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God. 5 For when we were in the realm of the flesh,[a] the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death. 6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

There are many things about the Law, that are good, in fact spiritually beneficial, however no man will ever be able to perform them by the acts of their fleshly ways. In fact, the more you read about Paul and how explains you will see that he blames that it is the sin with-in him. There is still sometimes that sin comes up in our flesh because our flesh is inherently by nature - sinful. It comes from the mind, and our thoughts, and when we come to realize the law, and how it is right which was given to the Jewish people, you realize your need for Christ, because you will never be able to subdue your flesh without Christ, and there is no way to the Father except through Christ. As you can see here, the Law points to Christ, he frees those jewish people in that day, who were under law, but even though they were under law you had people who were still doing law but yet believed in Christ, you also had people lying and manipulating that Jesus Christ was not the sacrifice that was needed and to revert back to the law.

Truth to be set free of being bound to bondage is always something to seek for.

Today, there are people that preach Christ out of envy, and strife, and some out of a good heart. There are people that are out there who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, but they are part of an organization. If the spirit moves them to leave, they will, however, it's most certainly God who will look at the heart and see if Christ is there or not. He is a good God and the only one who reads the hearts, and again. Seek for truth and be set free and become bound to Christ with-in your heart.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1 Corinthians 13 - Let Go and Let God Be - allow others to be - The Greatest Gift of All​

Love Is the Greatest​

13 If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn’t love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God’s secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing. 3 If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it;[a] but if I didn’t love others, I would have gained nothing.
4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
8 Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages[b] and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever! 9 Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture! 10 But when the time of perfection comes, these partial things will become useless.
11 When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things. 12 Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity.[c] All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.
13 Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.

I love these passages set forth by Paul.

While in the world full of division, be it political, or doctrine. If someone comes to you and confesses they believe that Jesus Christ is the death, burial and resurrection. Is it possible to love that brother or sister. What if they are not a believer at all? Is it possible to love them? Of course you can, in Christ. Your flesh will fail, but if you are leaning on Christ Jesus. Why does the doctrines and divisions always have to lead to separation.

Some claim you need to rebuke, or correct them. On top of that they do it without even asking; unsolicited. That doesn't help, love ... at all. Is not God whom created all people, given them the ability to think, and choose for themselves? If they are a professing believer - can you allow them to hold on to something that you may find difficult to except - how do you know they are not going by the holy spirit? Why do you feel the need to correct them or assert what you may object to? It would be because of the flesh, the flesh of us all have sin with-in it. It's okay it's just the sin with-in you which can be of pride. I know that I do have pride sometimes, however when you allow Jesus to break you as the rock and allow the Potter to renew your heart and mind. It's the spirit that causes us to love like, Paul states here above. It is also the type of love that is God.

Amazing? Don't believe me, search and look and seek for yourself.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 5 - How Christ makes one right with God​

Faith Triumphs in Trouble​

5 Therefore, having been justified by faith, [a]we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. 3 And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces [b]perseverance; 4 and perseverance, [c]character; and character, hope. 5 Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Christ in Our Place​

6 For when we were still without strength, [d]in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. 8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. 10 For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. 11 And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.

Because of Paul and his revelation of the things which Christ had done and he founded upon with-in the Old Testament. We see here that even before in chapter 4 about the faith of Abraham I believe, people who come to Christ, are justified by faith.

While at first, without God in one's life, you may have not had peace - a spiritual peace that was once before, because Paul talks through chapters 1 and 2, about those who were unbelievers, and also those who were believers but they still did not have peace they judged and condemned others for the things they did themselves and were blind to that fact, because why? They did not know God, they did not know Jesus and what he came to do.

Paul encourages those who are in Rome (who were freely at the time allowed to worship Yahava freely; and the Lord Jesus Christ); though troubles and tribulations did come, because of the faith they had brought them into a hope which was in the glory of God, and they stood in grace.

With the trials that came upon them, there was also a step forward, not a step backward in producing character - in persevering, which leads to Hope because it's Gods peace and being made right with God through faith - which presses forwards to continue to love God and love others and become conformed to Christ's image - by the Spirit with-in though our flesh can get caught on the nail of sin that is with-in us from time to time. Those who are believers are covered now by the death of Christ, however, Jesus died for the ungodly as well, those who had yet to turn to him. Those who choose to actively pursue in faith, are now saved by his life, in which Paul and so many others in their day rejoiced, in God through the Lord Jesus Christ, which they had received reconciliation.

That same offer is forwarded today, it just requires belief and faith - but at the cost of growing to know God and Jesus better, so that you can continue to have a fortified faith and stand on the foundation that has been laid out. That your house is not so easily tumbled in because of so many winds of doctrines.

Seek God, my friend, seek out who he is and what is about, seek out what he has accomplished and have faith, and trust that there is hope after this life, despite the set backs, despite the looks of others, continue to move forward and grow in faith and love, abiding in the vine that is Jesus, and allow the vinedresser Yahava, to cut you back when you need it.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Epilogue: Invitation and Warning - The Choice - Revelation 22​

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

While these writings were all received by the churches in Asia Minor, perhaps passed around between each other, of things to come shortly, the ending was a reminder of the beginning. Now today, just as in the Garden of Eden. There are two choices. To partake of the tree of life, or partake of the knowledge of good and evil. Partaking in the tree of life - to me resembles to partake in the bread of life, and to partake in the eternal waters. As you can see in verse 17. The Spirit and the Bride say Come!, and those who hear, also say Come!, let anyone who is thirsty (any person to come), and take the free gift of the water of life. A salvation that is given to those who choose and desire it in the heart.

Today, the same expression is here. Come! God draws people in through his promises, as it is said faith comes by hearing, but how can those hear who never heard? Except someone come to speak about it? Leaving the choice on the table for any and all, as Yahava calls, by the Spirit, and the bride (those who are part of Christ today.)

Back to the top -> #1

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Updated in the form of a video if anyone may be interested. #1 may Yahava bless you.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is so good about God having reconciled the world back unto himself by Christ?

It is so that all people have now access freely the ability to choose and look to the living God whom created all of the things which we see out of nothing, which said "Let there be light." Looking at the heavenly glory above which is the heavens, and the stars at night and the sun and moon, all different glories which all have their places and place, that proclaims his handiwork. Those who look upon to living God in faith, his will write his laws on the hearts and the minds of those who are his by and through the spirit of those who are believers, in the one whom created them; even if they know about how the death, burial, and resurrection may stand in the life of a believer which one carries their own cross, dies with Christ, become buried in Christ (dying to the old life), and rising against with Christ (by and through the spirit which gives the ability to overcome things by faith and trusting in God and that the Lord can get you through rather than going through things by your own will and ways, and allow his ways to come forth from you abiding in Christ for without him one can do nothing that is worth good. All the heavenly wisdom that comes, goodness, gentlness, faithfulness, kindness, wisdom, loving God first, loving others as yourself, sharing what is good and praise worthy of sharing, having love for those around you by the spirit as you grow in your relationship with knowing who you are as an adopted Child of God who can grow to be mature in the spirit being a son or daughter of God as they go about in faith, trusting and seeking out God, which always leads to loving God and loving others ulitmately.

Therefore since sin is paid for it has been paid for forever by his shed blood, death, burial and resurrection saving all mankind from the failure of sin in which they did not have to suffer the pentalty of death, that being of spiritual death, and have victory over spiritual death and also sin, the devil, the false prophet, the beast, hades, and be able to have peace with God and man because of this victory which allows people to decide which route they will choose as they go in their life. To love God, first and love others, or to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil to say. Or partake in the tree of life, which Jesus which changes life as once a person considers to see what would happen seeking God in faith and praying.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for anyone who has taken time to read any of the information given within this here thread.