God's anointing & blessings for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, I want to give His written Words(Bibles in our language), to many, also want to give meals to the hungry, and needy.

I feel God blessed me with a mission work "Feed India" to feed others spiritually( His written Words or Bibles) and physically(food or snacks).

You can pray for me, that God will anoint and bless me so that this mission work will be successful, and God will be glorified.

Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, I want to give His written Words(Bibles in our language), to many, also want to give meals to the hungry, and needy.

I feel God blessed me with a mission work "Feed India" to feed others spiritually( His written Words or Bibles) and physically(food or snacks).

You can pray for me, that God will anoint and bless me so that this mission work will be successful, and God will be glorified.

Thank you!

Lord, I pray for M.D. that you will have him walk into a deeper level of anointing to boldly share your love and your Word. Let his ministry be more and more effective through your blessings. Keep your hand on him as he delves deep into dangerous areas and, keep his back strong for those very heavy rice
bags. Thank you Lord, that you do hear and answer our prayers in ways we would never even dream of. Praises to you, God Almighty and Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.

“Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God…”
(II Corinthians 1:21
"Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;"
He will go before and behind you brother.
Gods blessings and protection,
In Him,
nancy

Reactions: My Dreams