God's provision/protection over my mind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am struggling right now with things and also there's some things being said towards me and I can't do anything about it.

Example is I couldn't take hearing everything over and over again so I said, "I hate my life," so I was told in response (I'm putting it nicely) basically that I should end my time and how to, supposedly to show me how "asinine" it was that I said it.

I was apologized to after but the talking does not stop it just keeps going. It doesn't stop.
@FluffyYellowDuck Philippians 4.8 - "...think on these things..." is a good tool.....

(Far better than other ppl's verbiage...)

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
struggling and lots of bad things

Ah Fluffy, people can be real mean, but with God on our side, then there is no need for us to bring correction to those people. God's Love for us is suffice for us to get through all of our "troubles" without worrying about the consequences for these nasty people. That is God's to take care of them.

What is important is that we actually bless those people and ask God to also include them among those He will draw to Himself, like He is drawing us to Himself. It is not always easy to bless others, but to do so means that we have to forgive them and that is always good for us to do.

Hang onto to your relationship with God with both hands grasped together in prayer with the Almighty. With God beside you, you are never alone when things happen around you.

Shalom.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
struggling and lots of bad things
hang in there....you are the favoured duck..y. Even though you are yellow under the arm pits ahhh, I mean wing pits, there is a lamb who has overcome....so thrust those yellow wing pits and the quacking to that whiter than snow fleece and soon we'll visit the Galaxies together. :)

Reactions: DuckieLady

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
I know what you mean, I was also too. I prayed and feel better now. I want to pray for you.

Dear Heavenly Father, please help our friend and family to overcome this struggle. Please give them a clear mind and a willing spirit to do what You want them to do. Please keep the devil away and all lies and temptations and please make them strong to endure whatever is around them. Lord, please send Your Holy Spirit to fill them and please give protection by your holy angels. We pray in Jesus name. Amen.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

iu

Life gets loud sometimes..
Praying you find Peace.

Hugs

Reactions: amadeus and Lambano