God's Purpose for the Earth has not changed!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, did God and angels move out of heaven?
Heaven, yes, but the kingdom, no.

It is not always clear, but what is clear, is there is a distinction between God and His kingdom and...everything else. I would suggest that, that distinction is between what is seen and what is unseen. Which is to say, the visable heaven and earth and the elements thereof, are to be burned up.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were to give example of these 'errors' you found- I would show you proof they weren't.
I tried for YEARS to find error in it- and failed.

But, alas, forgive me for trying to help you to understand and learn!

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You worry a lot about leaving out a name, but if we are "in the name" why should we worry about such a thing for ourselves? For another, especially a new born in the things of God, the person helping the babe would have to proceed more carefully asking God for help regularly.

Well, then- the next time someone writes you a check- tell them they don't have to sign it....

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were to give example of these 'errors' you found- I would show you proof they weren't.
I tried for YEARS to find error in it- and failed.

But, alas, forgive me for trying to help you to understand and learn!
I find no error in the word of God.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, then- the next time someone writes you a check- tell them they don't have to sign it....
Explaining the spiritual with the carnal is never more than expressing the real thing with a type or shadow. What is the real thing other than Jesus in us, the hope of glory? [from Col 1:27]

Last edited:
Reactions: lforrest

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. You are speaking to Him and of Him now. Woe.

Pompous Delusion.
Possessed by a Godman, while not believing God.

ONLY in Churchianity- the only Religion not believing its own holy book...

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pompous Delusion.
Possessed by a Godman, while not believing God.

ONLY in Churchianity- the only Religion not believing its own holy book...
There you go with the psychological projection again. This is not the behavior of one whose life is in Christ.

Welcome to the black list. Next is otter darkness.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go with the psychological projection again. This is not the behavior of one whose life is in Christ.

Whatever your judgment is, with $2 it will get you coffee at Burger King.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heaven, yes, but the kingdom, no.

It is not always clear, but what is clear, is there is a distinction between God and His kingdom and...everything else. I would suggest that, that distinction is between what is seen and what is unseen. Which is to say, the visable heaven and earth and the elements thereof, are to be burned up.

I find your conclusions tragilarious, Scott.
Forcing yourself to believe God and angels actually moved out of heaven so God could destroy it!
That's why i enjoy TRYING to prove such claims!
It's like watching a hilarious comedy show!

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Really?
While you claim Jesus speaks thru you, as you teach the opposite of what he taught?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I find your conclusions tragilarious, Scott.
Forcing yourself to believe God and angels actually moved out of heaven so God could destroy it!
That's why i enjoy TRYING to prove such claims!
It's like watching a hilarious comedy show!
I never said that. But when God says "new" as in "a new creation", I understand that in terms of His part being like the holy of hollies, that is indeed "new" to those who now enter in. I also believe that "all" else is "burned" up. Which is not Him moving out, but those who love Him, moving in.

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said that. But when God says "new" as in "a new creation", I understand that in terms of His part being like the holy of hollies, that is indeed "new" to those who now enter in. I also believe that "all" else is "burned" up. Which is not Him moving out, but those who love Him, moving in.

Churchese is the most ridiculous of languages, adding whatever definitions you wish to any word.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Churchese is the most ridiculous of languages, adding whatever definitions you wish to any word.
Really?
While you claim Jesus speaks thru you, as you teach the opposite of what he taught?
You again must have me confused with someone else. Me quoting scripture is pretty straight forward.

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Excellent post Scott amen.

Reactions: ScottA

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You again must have me confused with someone else. Me quoting scripture is pretty straight forward.

Then let's TEST that!
WILL the meek, the righteous inherit the earth forever? (As Jesus, David, and Peter were inspired tom write)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then let's TEST that!
WILL the meek, the righteous inherit the earth forever? (As Jesus, David, and Peter were inspired tom write)
In that case, I will test you: Which earth? Explain.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then let's TEST that!

The last time I heard from your sect the earth was already full up. So why does it matter to discuss it?
But then again, they do tend to change what they believe, and I haven't talked to JW's for a long time now.