Gods Standard is...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
no joke, just having fun, I love this, my God I do love this. I have so much fun with false prophets, is so much fun. their ignorance gives me a rush. it just makes me more stronger.

you know, when you love a job you work on, it's not just filling, but fulfilling. we just have a good time in this... lol. man it's great to be in the knowledge of the Lord.

PICJAG.
you recall that senator, Quoted from Scripture on the senate floor after that Inside Job?
yeh, you member. Enjoy your rush, ok, and have a nice day g. Nothing wrong with indulging yourself now and then i guess

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
fwiw imo wadr irl :) wrong...you'd be surprised. luv u
ah well ty, guess i'll clean that up too maybe lol. Plenty of time alla sudden. Seriously think I'm going to just witness here for a while, if i can figure out how. Like a rope of three cords maybe. Like you are doing :)

I hope

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you recall that senator, Quoted from Scripture on the senate floor after that Inside Job?
yeh, you member. Enjoy your rush, ok, and have a nice day g. Nothing wrong with indulging yourself now and then i guess
nope did not hear it. but I wll enjoy the rush for, John 15:11 "These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full". ....... :D

PICJAG.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you on man....?

Lord, God or Lord God means YHWH or 'God' the Almighty one, or Jesus' Father. What's you major malfunction anyway? You are so confusing and you are twisting scripture into knots again. Like I said, if you think Rev 1:8 is Jesus Christ you are on some type of mind-bending trip.

Look, Rev 22:6 and 22:16 are for two different purposes and different angels by two different spirits/persons...I will not share my view with you on this because if you cannot understand Rev 1:8 you definitely cannot understand Rev 22, and you will run to another place in scripture anyway....that's enough time with this subject anyway. You are a confusing nut case. And I'm being nice here. So now you think that Jesus is the subject in Rev 22:6. So Jesus now is YHWH (Lord God) of the spirits of the prophets..I give up...I give up trying to get some scripture sense out of you.

Bless you as YHWH only can, and our Lord Jesus would agree....although not you I guess. You might believe the twisted version that the Holy Spirit of Jesus only blesses I guess

APAK

Do not be afraid, I am the first and the last and the living one. I was dead and behold, I am alive.

When did God die so that He should say: I am the first and the last and I was dead...?

You say it is ridiculous to think "the first and the last" is referring to Jesus, and that it is instead referring to God, but then when did God die? Why is God saying next, I was dead?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no joke, just having fun, I love this, my God I do love this. I have so much fun with false prophets, is so much fun. their ignorance gives me a rush. it just makes me more stronger.

you know, when you love a job you work on, it's not just filling, but fulfilling. we just have a good time in this... lol. man it's great to be in the knowledge of the Lord.

PICJAG.

What are you saying?? This is awful. Its really awful.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not want to start skipping over your posts again for another year. Please don't make me.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as said, Your lost, Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children”.

That knowledge is in Christ Jesus, as he was rejected, so are we. Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not".

when someone refuse, or reject, it's their loss.

PICJAG.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as said, Your lost, Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children”.

That knowledge is in Christ Jesus, as he was rejected, so are we. Isaiah 53:3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were [our] faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not".

when someone refuse, or reject, it's their loss.

PICJAG.

I'm rejecting the way you speak to others sometimes. Please stop acting like a rejection of the way you sometimes speak to others is a rejection of God!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm rejecting the way you speak to others sometimes. Please stop acting like a rejection of the way you sometimes speak to others is a rejection of God!
if you would read my post is was directed at me, not someone else. read it again?

and as I said before, if i offended you in any I apologize. I can't go any futher than that. it's up to you to accept it or not.

but understand me, I'm like the apostle Paul in my freedom in Christ Jesus. and if sometine having fun, that I will do. scripture,
2 Corinthians 11:1 "Would to God ye could bear with me a little in [my] folly: and indeed bear with me
.2 Corinthians 11:2 "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ
.2 Corinthians 11:3 "But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:4 "For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or [if] ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with [him]".

PICJAG.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
nope did not hear it. but I wll enjoy the rush for, John 15:11 "These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full". ....... :D

PICJAG.
didn't hear it at all, and not in the least interested, don't care about its relevance, or what ezackly there g? "Conversations" entail responses to questions, don't they? I'm a student asking a leader a question, and i get a brush-off, is that how it works? Isn't you dwelling on your rush there kind of appealing to yourself, maybe? Like i'm really not even here, yes?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@bbyrd009

bbyrd009 said:
Well i guess you could prolly overdo even oatmeal, dunno--you can def overdo kale-- but my point was more about the doing things out of habit, by rote, on autopilot. These are signs of Death imo. I know this sounds weird, and i don't mean that it couldn't be taken to an extreme as well, but it's good to mix things up i think.
These days some have prepared plans including how much to eat as well as a proper balance of all the things that someone has decided are proper. Too little or too much of certain things can cause problems with a person's physical body.

Can a person have too much of God? Actually I would consider that too much of the flesh of Jesus with little or none of his Spirit/Blood or vice versa as I understand it can
. Is that too much of God?

bbyrd009 said:
I could tell a story about ppl who work really hard to establish Good habits, that jam in all the things a person supposedly needs in a day, along with their bizzy schedules, and the allotted free time at some #time and the going to bed at some other # time, and any variation whacks them out, and ya know what these people are, that I'm describing? Either Autists or Dead, not sure which.
Well I have no doubt that there are many dead people walking around. When a person's regular diet consists of poison, what would we expect?

But your point is more of too much of one "good" thing, such as a good habit, causing a person difficulty. I can see this happening and it goes along perhaps with my question about "too much of God" or y personal problems arising when I was deeply immersed in my secular work and in my stamp collecting activities.

bbyrd009 said:
Personally i recommend a big fat bowl of what is it first thing inna morning, and don't eat til God feeds you, myself. I mean literally don't eat until someone hands you some food, that will be your next meal, no matter when it is.

Partaking of what is it each morning may be a good recommendation. Hopefully everyone reading this will know what we are talking about... [Consider the food of the children of Israel while wandering in the wilderness.]

bbyrd009 said:
Haven't had the stones to do the blindfold thing yet--which btw I meant "with no guide at all, and don't be asking anyone for squat, unless you are not at home" kinda thing btw--but this one I've done, and you know what? It's painful in a weird way that is instructive. Think a dog trips on his next meal? A little kid? After we teach them to, maybe, ya

Aye, blindfolded with no guide at all. That might be a good experience, but mostly it would turn out like the blind leader leading a blind person into a ditch since what Jesus intended was for people to be led always by the Holy Spirit. If they were and they always followed faithfully they would never fall into a ditch because they could not see.
amadeus said:
I guess we have a communication problem again. Perhaps God in that sense doesn't really "like" or "dislike" but some things will move us toward Him while others will move us away

bbyd009 said:
That i am more comfortable with, ya
amadeus said:
That the word "like" may not real communicate God's position, it might be difficult to express it correctly in some other way so that people will understand our meaning.

bbyrd009 said:
ya...imo we got on this "persons in God" baloney the same way, bc saying "Beings" a la "I AM" was just a bit too difficult? Lol
Many of the standard and/or traditional beliefs of "Christians" [even the meaning of that word] cause their vision of God and His plan to be blurred or diminished. Consider: Trinity, Heaven, Hell, Devil/Satan, angel, etc. On some or all of these and others people sometimes absolutely insist that to believe otherwise is already damnation by God. This makes an honest or open discussion just about impossible. Atheists may sometimes say the same thing about a discussion with "Christians" and sometimes they are probably correct.

bbyrd009 said:Well, good point i guess. Mammon certainly is likely the most popular god.

amadeus said:
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell

bbyrd009 said:
"gods." Any clue why antediluvian and Amorite were chosen there? Hmm

Perhaps to let us know that the Amorites [some of Noah's descendants] before them in the lands they were to possess worshipped still the same gods as those who lived only prior to the flood. In spite of the deaths of so many the gods of those antediluvian peoples were almost immediately there to tempt Noah and his children. If the devil is, or is in, the man, we can see the why. Do we have different enemies?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
didn't hear it at all, and not in the least interested, don't care about its relevance, or what ezackly there g? "Conversations" entail responses to questions, don't they? I'm a student asking a leader a question, and i get a brush-off, is that how it works? Isn't you dwelling on your rush there kind of appealing to yourself, maybe? Like i'm really not even here, yes?
first thanks for the response, second, why put words in my mouth, please don't do that. third, as for caring or interested ... of the things of the world? correct, but of God, yes. fourth, where did I brush off at, please post that and we'll address it. who is a leader? 101G? no. fifth, having fun is for me, not you, have your own fun as you do. so why JUDGE me?. let's do what the scriptures suggest on judging, Romans 14:13 "Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in [his] brother's way".

PICJAG.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Aye, blindfolded with no guide at all. That might be a good experience, but mostly it would turn out like the blind leader leading a blind person into a ditch since what Jesus intended was for people to be led always by the Holy Spirit.
ha well wadr that is the whole point of not letting someone else lead us, i think. My admittedly very brief forays into the exercise so far suggest a being still will manifest if...when i am prepared to let it

Reactions: faithfulness